剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
It's Miller.
米勒 怎么回事
Miller, what's wrong?
-救命 -杰克逊
- Help! - Jackson?
克拉克 我得马上上去
Clarke, I got to get up there now.
快把我的钥匙给我
Hand me my key now.
行 但我要跟你一起去
Fine, but I'm going with you.
把我的钥匙扔过来
Throw me mine.
杰克逊 用麻醉棒
Jackson, use the tranqs.
我们人手一个就是为了这个
We divvied them up for a reason.
我们来了
Hey, we're coming!
那我怎么办
Hey! What about me?
贝拉米 你们在干什么
Bellamy, what are you doing?
艾寇 没关系 我们能行
Echo, it's ok. We've got this.
杰克逊 开门
Jackson, open the door.
杰克逊 开门 杰克逊 开门
Jackson, open the door. Jackson, open the door.
那些虫子 在他身体里
The bugs, they're inside him.
什么 你看见了吗
What? Hey, hey. Did you see them?
米勒停下 让我们帮助你
Miller stop so we can help you.
米勒和我在讨论生物培养箱
Miller and I was talking about the terrarium.
以及我认为这些虫子可以作为预警系统
And how I think the bugs are an early-warning system.
就像煤矿里的金丝雀
Like the canaries in a coalmine.
纳特打开了箱子 它们肯定逃了出来
Nate opened it, and they must have gotten out.
它们在别处都死光了
They're dead everywhere else.
给我解开让我去检查一下他
Just unhook me so I can examine him.
切开我 你得把我切开
Cut me! You got to cut it out!
切开我取出虫子 我能感觉到它在我手臂里
Got to cut it out! I can feel it in my arms.
切开我取出虫子 医生
Got to cut it out, doc.
纳特 纳特 我在这 我在这
Nate, Nate, I'm here. I'm here.
快点 别让它们进入我的躯干
Hurry, before they reach my torso.
我不能像奥伊巴那样死
I can't die like Okiba.
手术刀不在这里
Scalpel, it's not here.
贝拉米 我觉得这不是真的
Bellamy, I don't think this is real.
我能感觉到
I feel it.
杰克逊 不要 你在干什么
Jackson, no. What are you--uh!
-我看见了 -杰克逊
- I see it. - Jackson!
-我来了 -取出来了
- I got you. - Get it!
停下 医生
Stop! Doc!
医生 麻醉他
Doc! Tranq him!
能告诉我
You want to tell me
为什么两个人会出现同样的幻觉吗
how two people can have the same hallucination?
我们完全不知道如何在这生存
We have no idea how to survive down here.
墨菲 混♥蛋♥
Murphy! Son of a bitch.
他把枪拿走了
He took the guns.
好 他们都疯了 只有你清醒
Ok. They're all crazy. You're ok.
墨菲 你在哪
Murphy, where are you?
墨菲 快回来
Murphy, come back, please.
艾寇 开门 是我
Echo, open up. It's me.
贝拉米
Bellamy?
艾寇 开门
Echo, open up.
别开门
Don't you open that door!
-冷静 -他会杀了我们
- Calm down. - He'll kill us all.
艾寇 让我进去
Echo, let me in.
贝拉米 你怎么来了
Bellamy, what are you doing here?
-你应该在屋里 -墨菲逃走了
- You're supposed to be inside. - Murphy's loose.
他拿走了枪 我觉得他可能会去找艾默莉
He's taken the guns. I think he may come for Emori.
艾寇说得对 我们该回屋里去
Echo's right. We should go back inside.
-在屋里他无法瞄准我们 -不
- He can't shoot us there. - No.
你得回学校去
You need to go back to the school
看看是否有其他武器
and see if he left any weapons,
而你得把门打开
and you need to open this damn door!
告诉我原因 发生了什么
Tell me why. What's happening?
我们把自己的麻醉剂用在了米勒和杰克逊身上
We used our tranqs on Miller and Jackson,
我需要你的来麻醉墨菲
And I need yours for Murphy.
米勒和杰克逊还好吗 我们听到了尖叫
Miller and Jackson ok? We heard screams.
还好 他们没事 让我进去
Yeah. They're fine. Just let me in!
没错 按他说的做
Yeah. That's right. Do what you're told.
-就像你一直以来 -闭嘴
- That's all you ever do... - Shut up.
-做的小间谍那样 -闭嘴 让我思考
- the good, little spy... - Shut up so I can think.
听从她主人的声音
Always following her master's voice.
我说了闭嘴 闭嘴
I said shut up! Shut up!
你在等什么 艾寇
What are you waiting for, Echo?
贝拉米
Bellamy--
等等 克拉克
Just wait, Clarke.
艾寇 开门
Echo, now!
我不会容忍♥软弱
I won't tolerate weakness.
背叛他们吧
Betray them all.
千万别哭
Don't you dare cry.
间谍必须毫无疑问地执行命令
A spy must carry out orders without question.
给我♥干♥掉她
Bring me her head.
没有怀疑的余地
There is no room for doubt.
艾寇 别听他的 他也失控了
Echo, don't listen to him. He's losing it, too.
开门
Open the door.
割断她的喉咙
Slit her throat.
割断她的喉咙
Slit her throat.
给我♥干♥掉她
Bring me her head.
贝拉米 对不起 我做不到
Bellamy, I'm sorry. I can't.
你输了 约翰
You lose, John.
你输了
You lose.
贝拉米 没关系
Bellamy, it's ok.
是毒在影响你
The toxin is affecting you.
现在跟我回去学校吧
Now just come with me back to the school so--
你可能没有注意到 克拉克
Maybe you haven't noticed, Clarke,
但我不再需要你了
but I don't need you anymore.
墨菲
Murphy!
墨菲
Murphy!
谢谢你 乔登
Thank you, Jordan.
我去吧
I'll do.
等等 为奥克塔维亚服务把我们带来了这里
Wait. Serving Octavia is what got us here in the first place.
让我来吧
You let me.
要我先喝一口吗
Should I drink it first?
我们吃过更糟的东西
We've eaten worse.
如果你想让我帮忙离开这里
If you want my help getting us out of here,
你只需要开口请求
all you have to do is ask.
我是来警告你的
I came over here to warn you.
这里的人都来自方舟
All these people are from the Ark,
他们都在荣耀之火中失去了挚爱
and they have all lost loved ones in praimfaya.
我知道他们是谁
I know who they are.
他们把自己的罪恶怪罪到我身上
They blame me for their sins,
即便那是你的主意
even though it was your idea.
是的
Yes.
区别是 我对此感到后悔
The difference is, is that I regret it.
而你只为输了感到遗憾
You only regret having lost.
我输都是因为凯恩把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给迪约扎
I only lost because Kane sold us out to Diyoza
还有你和克拉克治好了她的人
and you and Clarke healed her men.
若不是因为你 我本能将我们安全送到山谷
If not for you, I would have delivered us safely to that valley.
我们的罪恶本能被洗净
Our sins would have been washed away.
麦克科瑞和迪约扎本会向我投降
Mccreary and Diyoza would have surrendered to me.
我所做的一切都会有意义
Everything I did would have made sense.
但现在毫无意义
Now nothing does.
-奥克塔维亚 -离我远点
- Octavia-- - Get away from me!
没事
It's ok.
好美 他们是怎么称呼它的
So beautiful. What do they call it?
也许你要是留下一个活人
Maybe if you left one of them alive,
就可以问问他们
you could've asked them.
"危险曲线迫近"
"Dangerous curves ahead."
玩具不错 但我必须承认
Nice toy, but I have to say,
你和肖真般配
you and Shaw make a good couple.
你们都很温柔
You're both soft,
但这就是你叫醒我的原因
but that's why you woke me.
我叫醒你是因为你已经拿下过一次舰桥
I woke you because you took the bridge once already
我们需要再来一次
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表