剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
十三 十二 十一
13, 12, 11,
十 九 八 七 六
10, 9, 8, 7, 6,
五
5...
奏效了 快来 帮帮我
It worked. Come on. Help me.
我们得接着干 它们会不断瓦解
We have to do more. They'll keep bleeding through.
约瑟芬
Josephine.
我不...我不记得你扔了什么
I don't--I don't remember what you took.
我只是...
I just...
我知道东西不见了
I know that it's gone.
警告 系统情况严重
Warning. Systems critical.
听我说 我们一定得这么做
Look. We have to do this,
不然我们的大脑会灭亡
Or our brain dies.
好的 但是由我来挑选要被舍弃的记忆
Fine, but I choose the memories.
我们的一切为了荣耀家族的荣耀和恩赐
你真的搞砸了
You really messed up.
我知道
Yeah. I'm aware.
听我说 我知道你害怕死亡
Look. I know you're scared to die.
每个人都害怕
Everyone is,
但你如果不想下地狱
But if you want to avoid hell,
解决办法不是永生
The answer's not immortality.
而是品德
It's morality.
开门
Open up.
在这等着
Wait here.
-往前走 -放开我
- Let's go. - Let go of me.
盖娅
Gaia!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还以为你被驱逐了
Thought you were banished.
她之前是被驱逐了
She was!
之前有机会的时候 我们本应该杀掉你的
We should have killed you when we had the chance.
别急 赫达 你马上就有机会了
Don't worry, Heda. You'll get your chance soon.
因为我们所有人今晚都会离开这里
Because we're all getting out of here tonight.
-艾寇呢 -在处决仪式中
- Echo? - During the execution.
别担心 墨菲
Rest easy, Murphy.
唯一会死的人是拉塞尔
The only person dying tonight is Russell.
莱克
Ryker...
在想什么吗
Something on your mind?
是的 我只是在想
Yeah. Um, I was just wondering
我们什么时候又开始处决人了
when we started executing people again.
省省这些空话吧 莱克
Oh, spare us your equivocation, Ryker.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你知道我什么意思
You know exactly what that means.
那些被夺去的生命让你能够坐在这里
The lives that were taken so that you could be here
享受这顿美食
Enjoying this meal.
他们不应该死的
They didn't deserve to die,
然后现在你倒觉得处决罪犯有问题了
and yet now you have a problem executing a criminal?
我们就不能好好吃顿午餐吗
Can we just eat lunch in peace?
请
Please.
对发生的事情我们都深感遗憾 西蒙娜
We are all upset with what's happened, Simone.
但愿下次 你们两个在情况失控之前
Hopefully next time, the two of you will involve us
能够知会我们一声你们的决定
In your decisions before they spiral out of control.
不好意思打扰了 我有些消息
Apologies, but I have news.
那个他们称作盖娅的人已经被抓住了
The one they call Gaia has been captured.
我们把她和其他人关一起了
We put her in with the others.
做得好
Well done.
那这个人是谁
And what have we here?
长官 他叫泰
Sir, his name is Tai,
一名阴性 自称自己知道他们最后一员
a null who claims to know where the last of them
艾寇藏在哪里
Echo-- is hiding.
那为什么带他来这里
So why bring him here?
他不敢说 长官
He's afraid to talk, sir.
我觉得在您的威名之下 他更有可能说出来
I thought he might be more inclined to do so with your eminence.
考虑得很周全
A good thought.
带他过来
Bring him in.
泰 你好
Hello, Tai.
过来这坐下 告诉我们所有你知道的
Come. Sit. Tell us what you know.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
不饿 谢谢
No, thank you.
我很快就说完了
I should make this quick.
或许你想要跟我们其中一人单独聊聊
Perhaps you'd like to talk to one of us alone.
我所知道的...
What I know...
曾几何时
What I thought I knew
当我被你的孩子要求
When I sacrificed my child
在献祭林牺牲了我自己的孩子
in the offering grove by your child's command
我以为你们都是神...
was that you were all gods...
但你们不是
But you're not.
全都只是个谎言 而如果这世上还有任何公义的话
It's all a lie, and if there's any justice left in this world,
你的孩子也会在同样那片林子里死去
your child will die in those same woods.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
不 不 不 西蒙娜
No, no, no, no, no. Simone.
我说 "打倒荣耀家族"
I said, "Death to primes!"
西蒙娜 快叫医生
Simone! Get a doctor!
打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes!
快去叫医生
Get a doctor now!
打倒荣耀家族 打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes! Death to primes!
打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes!
我会救你回来的
I'll bring you back.
无论我需要付出什么
Whatever I have to do,
我会救你回来的
I'll bring you back.
我会救你回来的
I'll bring you back.
好了 老头 最后一个也完成了
Ok, old man. Last one's ready.
头几天是会不习惯
First few days are weird.
我没想这样
I didn't ask for this.
我知道
I know,
但我不能失去你 加布里埃
But I couldn't lose you, Gabriel.
他们把我带回来的时候
His first body was already dying
他的第一具身体已经在衰竭了
from cancer when they brought me back.
我们要跳舞了 看着
We're about to dance. Watch.
约瑟芬
Josephine.
你再让我看一会吧
Just let me watch a little more.
这具新身体还挺会踩节奏的
This new body's got some rhythm.
总不能永远这样
Can't do this forever.
为什么不行
Why not?
我会永远爱你
It's how long I'll love you for.
好 你可以留着这个
Ok. You can keep this one,
但如果你还想再见到他的话
but if you ever want to see him again,
我们得立刻走了
we have to move now.
他会想到救我们两个人的办法
He'll find a way to save both of us.
我以前不是这样的
I wasn't always like this.
相信我 我明白那种感觉
Trust me, I know the feeling.
你看看周围
I mean, look around you.
我们可以选择让不好的遭遇定义我们是谁
We can let the bad things that happened to us define who we are,
也可以选择掌控自己的人生
or we can define who we are.
我们得继续流放
We have to float more.
圣地是我的
Sanctum is mine!
情况越来越糟了
It just keeps getting worse.
不 离我远点
No, no! Get away from me!
他的灵魂将永生不朽
His spirit shall live eternal.
警告 重大系统故障
Warning. u202dCatastrophic systems failure.
脑死亡
Brain death.
我们得全部清空 快点
We have to vent it all. Come on!
警告 内舱门已打开
Warning. Inner door is open.
如果不关上内舱门
If I leave the inner door open,
这里的一切都会在瞬间被吸走
everything in here will get sucked out at once,
包括我们
Including us.
我们得回到我的房♥间
We have to get back to my cell.
快来 只有这样我们才能活下来
Come on! This is how we can save us both!
五 四 三
5, 4, 3...
约瑟芬
Josephine?
这里 我又找到一个地穴
Hey! Over here. I found another hatch.
这里
Over here!
快打开
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表