剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
但是我并不是永生
What I'm not, however, is immortal.
加布里埃拿走了我的驱动
Gabriel took out my drive.
我不愿意打断你们 不过...
I really do hate to interrupt, but...
我说话算话
I'm a man of my word.
你争取到了在这的地位
You earned your place here.
带他去艾默莉
Take him to Emori,
医生和其他实验室的人都可以放行
and clear the doctor and the rest of her people from the lab.
妈妈呢
Where's mom?
发生了事故 但不要紧
There was an incident, but it's ok.
我正打算去让她重生
I was just on my way to resurrect her,
不过可以等等
But that can wait.
用谁的身体复活她
Resurrect her in who?
是艾比干的
Abby did it.
我们可以制♥造♥宿主
We can make hosts.
对 但和你想的不同
Yes, but not how you think.
来吧 我们带你进去
Come on. Let's get you checked out.
我用了克拉克的神经网络留在她的大脑里
So I used Clarke's neural mesh to stay in her brain.
谁都能反戈一击 不是吗
Turnabout's fair play. Am I right?
总之 我在意识空间杀了她
Anyway, I killed her in the mindspace.
现在只有我了
Now here we are.
不如下次我们选个不那么拥挤的宿主
How about next time, we choose a less crowded host?
你觉得呢
What do you say?
这是什么
And what is this?
这就是我们
This is how we...
制♥造♥宿主的方法
Make hosts.
骨髓
Bone marrow?
克拉克 是你吗
Clarke, is that you?
不 但她努力拼搏了一番 孩子
No. It's not. She put up a good fight, though, kid.
也不能都让她赢了
Can't win them all.
我们要杀了你
We're gonna kill you!
我们要杀了你们所有人
We're gonna kill all of you
和你们所爱的一切
and everything you love!
她死之前我们能从她身体里取出多少剂来
Hmm. How many doses can we get out of her before she dies?
其实吧 无所谓了
You know what? Never mind.
是时候换新驱动了
It's time for my new drive.
不能永生太糟了
Being mortal sucks.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表