剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Blessed is Daniel. Blessed is Kaylee.
保佑荣耀之族
Blessed are the primes.
请起...
Rise...
然后好好解释一下
And explain yourself.
我们在净化圣地 圣座
We are purifying sanctum, holiness,
奉荣耀拉塞尔之命
as so ordered by Russell Prime,
愿他的名为圣
Hallowed be his name.
愿他的名为圣
Hallowed be his name.
拉塞尔不在这里
Russell is not here.
他抛弃了你们 而我们没有
He abandoned you! We did not.
调整是用于我们自己人
Adjustments are for our flock.
为什么地球人在这里
Why are the earth people here?
你知道吗 算了
You know what? Never mind.
没关系
It's all right.
但是由我们来决定如何处置他们
But we shall decide what do with them.
把他们带去宫殿
Let's take them to the palace.
扶他们起来
Help them to their feet.
-你听到了 -走吧
- You heard her. - Let's go.
让他们站起来
Get them on their feet.
我们护送您的离开 圣座
We'll escort your holinesses.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
你还有重要的事要做
You've got important work to do.
他不行 加布里埃之子不可以走
Not him. The child of Gabriel stays.
多谢荣耀之族 我好想你
Thank the Primes. I missed you.
这...有些意思
That was... interesting.
不如下一次
Another time perhaps.
他不记得我了
He didn't remember me.
现在谁算大英雄了
Well, who's the hero now?
快点 其他人都去哪了
Come on. Where's everyone else?
在太空 现在只有乔登在这了
Space. There's only Jordan here now.
我们接下来就去找他
He's our next stop.
低头望着地面 慢慢走
Just keep your eyes down and move calmly.
这些人还是跟疯了一样
These people are still whacked out of their minds.
他们为什么会觉得你是荣耀之族
Why do they think you're primes?
-伙计们 -因为毒素
- Uh, guys. - It's the toxin.
我们得把他送去宫殿
We just have to get him to the palace.
加布里埃在等着 他知道该怎么做
Gabriel's waiting. He'll know what to do.
是地球人 拉塞尔离开我们都是他们的错
The earth people! It's their fault Russell left us!
杀了他们
Kill them!
快跑 快去宫殿
Run! Run get to the palace!
杀了他们 杀了他们
Kill them! Kill them!
加布里埃 开门
Gabriel, open the door!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go!
我的人呢
My people?
能救的都救了
We got who we could.
快进去 快点
Get inside. Let's go.
不敢相信我居然会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但是 我们确定吗
but...are we sure?
毕竟那是剩下的所有人类啊
I mean, it is the rest of the human race after all.
你听上去就像你父亲
You sound like your father.
这比埃利吉乌斯三号♥上的罐子要大
Well, it's bigger than the tank on eligius 3,
但只能放这里
but this is where it goes.
-把血清给我 -等一下
- Hand me the serum. - Just wait.
你还好吗 你脸色很苍白
Are you feeling ok? You look pale.
有没有流鼻血 或是闪过你不熟悉的记忆
Have you had any nosebleeds or memory flashes that aren't familiar?
没有 你在说什么
No. What are you talking about?
我在克拉克的意识空间里看到的
Oh, it's something I saw in Clarke's mindspace.
她的母亲拥有和她一样的神经网络
Her mother had the same neuromesh as she did.
我以为她们用电磁脉冲摧毁了 但是
I thought they destroyed it with an emp, but--
是摧毁了 我在重生之前检测过她
They did. I examined her before resurrection.
我不打算犯同样的错误
I wasn't about to make the same mistake twice.
约瑟芬
Josephine...
给我
Give it to me.
不
No.
不 你不是小约
No. Not Josie.
我不能让你们杀了这些人
I can't let you kill these people.
不管你们信不信 我为你们节哀
Believe it or not, I am sorry for your loss.
亲爱的 听我说
Darling, listen to me.
我去找其他人追踪克拉克的意识驱动
I'll get the others and track clarke's mind drive.
你去找那孩子
You get the child.
得拿她当我们的筹码
We are gonna use her as leverage.
好的 已经黑进第二个硬件驱动器了
All right. Second hard drive's jacked in.
你从哪学的编程
Where'd you learn to code like that?
城市之光社区大学
City of light community college.
雷文 集中注意
Raven, focus, please.
我见过他一次 影赫达
I saw him once--Sheidheda.
当他带走莱克萨时 我只是个孩子
I was only a girl when he took Trikru.
他践踏了一个又一个村落
He went from village to village,
屠♥杀♥了所有拒绝向他屈服的人
Butchering anyone who refused to kneel,
还有他们的家人
Their families, too.
我们不能让怪物来统领统一部落
We cannot let this creature command Wonkru.
我知道 母亲
I know, mother.
如果我们失败了 我会杀了她
If we fail, I'll take her life.
那我们就不要失败
Then how about we don't fail?
多亏了贝卡的笔记本
Thanks to Becca's book,
我们越过了人工智能的安全设置
we're past the A.I.'s security.
如果我是对的 而且它隔离了其他司令的意识
If I'm right and it quarantined the minds of the other commanders,
应该很容易就能隔离出影赫达
it should be easy to isolate sheidheda
然后转移到第二台计算机上
and dump it onto the second computer.
在那里面 我们就能消灭那个混♥蛋♥
In there, we kill the son of a bitch.
这是什么 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
看上去里面有一条刺杀口令
It looks like there's a kill code,
但贝卡没在笔记本里提到过
but Becca doesn't mention that in her notes.
到底能不能杀了它
So can you kill it or not?
可以 不过
I can, but...
它会摧毁火种
It'll destroy the flame.
他在逼我们做出抉择
He's making us choose.
伙计们 她要醒了
Guys, she's waking up.
放开我
Release me!
盖娅 你想让我怎么做
Gaia, what do you want me to do?
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Kill the son of a bitch.
我很乐意
With pleasure.
我要杀了你 赛达
I will kill you, Seda!
我要把你们都杀了
I will kill you all!
不用再屈服
No more kneeling.
你们死定了
You will all burn!
让开 那孩子在哪
Out of the way! Where's the child?
雷文
Raven.
在里面 快进去
In there! Move, move.
马上就好了
We're almost there.
如果谁敢动 朝他们开枪
If anyone moves, shoot them, too.
下载错误
我要带走这孩子
The child comes with me.
她停下来了 我们快到了
She stopped. We're close.
不许动
Don't move!
气闸舱开关
不要再靠近了
That's far enough.
我设置了当我拉动开关时内舱门会保持开启
I set the inner door to stay open when I pull this,
你们要么把枪放下
so you can put the guns down,
要么就玩完
or you can float.
你们听见她的话了
You heard her.
把枪都放下
Weapons down now.
妈妈
Mom?
是的 是我
Yes. It's me.
西蒙娜 你在做什么
Simone, what are you doing?
好了好了 我们遵命
Ok, ok. We're doing it.
克拉克 我也是在假装
Clarke, I've been pretending, too.
我们把他们关起来然后去救麦迪吧
Now let's lock them up and go save Madi.
不许动 把手放到我能看见的地方
Don't move. Keep your hands where I can see them.
我爸爸的名字是什么
What's my father's name?
把塞嘴的东西拿掉 把她带过来
Take off her gag and bring her closer.
我要让克拉克听见
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表