剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我们保证可以为你和其他人提供足够的宿主
and we're sure we can make enough hosts for you and the others.
我不明白 我已经有一名宿主了
I'm confused. I already have a host.
我只需要你完成你已经开始做的事
I just need you to finish what you started.
取出我的意识驱动
We take out my mind drive,
用电磁脉冲摧毁神经网络
we nuke the neural mesh with the emp,
再把意识驱动放回去
and then we put it back in.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
小约 我们有机会能够抹除罪恶
Josie, we have a chance to erase this sin,
让克拉克重新拿回她的身体
to give Clarke her body back,
再给你一个自愿的宿主
to put you in a willing host.
你疯了吗
Uh, are you out of your mind?
爸
Uh, look, dad.
我进入过这个女孩的大脑
I've seen inside this girl's head.
我知道她做了什么
I know what she's done.
相信我 如果我们救活她
Trust me, if we bring her back,
她会把我们都杀了
she'll kill us all.
我觉得她不会这么做
I don't think she will,
只要我们做正确的事
not if we do the right thing.
待在这
Stay here.
我会让婕德把克拉克的衣服拿来
I'll have Jade fetch you Clarke's clothes.
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
当宇宙给了你第二次机会
When the universe gives you a second chance,
你要把握住
you take it.
我们会度过这一关的 你会知道的
We'll get through this. You'll see.
感谢上帝 她还在里面
Thank god she's still in there.
这本会毁掉艾比
It would have destroyed Abby.
问题是 我们怎么把约瑟芬带出来
Question is, how do we get Josephine out?
我们需要雷文 她会知道该怎么办
We need Raven. She'll know what to do.
雷文不在这
Raven's not here.
我们得把她带回来
Hey, we're gonna get her back.
当运输船着陆时
When the transport ship lands,
我们会和约瑟芬一起在地面等待
we'll be waiting in the field with Josephine.
一旦我们都返回了母船
Once we're all back on the mothership,
艾比 雷文和杰克逊会去做事
Abby, Raven, and Jackson will go to work.
如果他们不打开护盾 我们出不去怎么办
What if they don't open the shield and let us out?
如果他们不开护盾 约瑟芬会死
If they don't, Josephine dies.
-所以他们会开护盾的 -黛利拉怎么办
- That's why they will. - What about Delilah?
如果克拉克还活着 她可能也活着
If Clarke's still alive, then she could be, too.
你只关心克拉克
You only care about Clarke.
不是这样的 但我们得先为克拉克担心
That's not true, but worry about Clarke for now.
我们开始问问题 那些荣耀之族就会发现
We start asking questions and the primes figure out why--
如果他们死了 就不会发现了
They can't figure it out if they're dead.
一旦我们杀死荣耀之族 我们就掌控了圣地
Once we kill the primes, we take over sanctum.
我们把克拉克从这里的同一个实验室救回来
We save Clarke here in the lab that was built for it.
这是你的主意 还是影赫达的
Is that your idea or Sheidheda's?
只要管用 管他呢
Who cares if it works?
我一直在监视那个叫米兰达的
I've been surveilling the one named Miranda.
我们杀了她 让他们找到尸体
We kill her and let them find the body.
他们会以为是加布里埃之子 然后恐慌
They'll think it's the children of Gabriel and panic,
把他们自己锁在宫殿里
locking themselves inside the palace,
也许是大礼堂
Probably the great hall,
我们就在那等着 把其余的一网打尽
and that's where we'll be waiting to take out the rest.
我们不是要去杀黛利拉
We're not killing Delilah.
黛利拉已经死了
Delilah's already dead.
我们还不确定
We don't know that for sure.
你说得对 但我们都知道 我才是司令
You're right, but what we do know is, I'm the commander.
艾寇觉得这计划不错
Echo thinks it's a good plan,
不是吗 间谍
don't you, spy?
在目前的情况下 略显激进
A little aggressive for the situation.
但也可行
But it could work if we were willing
只要我们愿意在他们因为我们杀了他们的神
to kill all of their people along with them
而找我们复仇时 杀了他们所有人
when they come after us for killing their gods.
-我们愿意 -不 我们不愿意
- We are. - No, we're not.
如果盖娅在这 她也会告诉你一样的答案
Gaia would tell you the same thing if she were here.
直到飞船着陆前 我们有时间想出一个办法
We have until the ship lands to come up with a quiet way
悄悄地把克拉克带上去
to get Clarke on it.
墨菲和艾默莉怎么办
What about Murphy and Emori?
目前 我们什么都不要告诉他们
For now, we tell them nothing.
艾默莉
Emori, too?
我们得假设她和他站一边
We have to assume that she's with him.
别担心
Don't worry.
出发时 我们会带着他们一起
When it's time to go, we're taking them with us.
就算我们得用武力强迫他们
Even if we have to do it by force.
今天的早晨很美丽
It's a beautiful morning.
出来 我有东西想给你看
Come on outside. I want to show you something.
-别这样 -怎样
- Don't do that. - Do what?
就跟一切都没事似的
Act like nothing's wrong.
他们杀了克拉克
They killed Clarke.
你怎么能对此毫无反应
How can you be ok with that?
我没有
I'm not.
我来猜猜 你和贝拉米谈过了
Let me guess. You talked to Bellamy.
是艾寇 她说你和他们达成了协议
Echo. She said you made a deal with them.
如果我们不因克拉克发起战争
We don't go to war over Clarke,
他们就为我们再建一座圣地
they build us another sanctum.
我想知道 你在其中能得到什么好处
What I want to know is what's in it for you.
只有永生
Only immortality.
什么
What?
我真的很想在阳台上
You know, I really wanted to do this
俯瞰着我们崭新的世界 来做这件事
on a balcony overlooking our brand-new world,
但我想必须要在这里了
but I guess it has to be here.
必须要在这里
It has to be here.
约翰
John?
这是做什么
What is this?
艾默莉 我爱你
Emori, I love you.
听着 我知道我其实离完美还差得很远
And--look--I know I've never been perfect or even close,
但你让我想要努力变得完美
for that matter, but you make me want to be.
我们一起经历了那么多 度过了那么多艰难
And we've been through so much and survived so much.
这些是什么
What are those?
意识驱动
Mind drives,
我们一人一只
one for each of us.
首先 他们把我们转成夜之血脉
First, they make us nightbloods,
然后让我们成为荣耀之族
then they make us primes.
我们永远不会死
We'll never die.
现在这才像是幸存者的举动
Well, now, that's a survivor's move.
最佳典范
Oh, the ultimate.
所以你意下如何
So what do you say?
你觉得你能永远爱我吗
Think you can love me forever?
真可爱
Adorable.
抱歉打扰你们 莱克在哪里
Sorry to interrupt. Where's Ryker?
莱克
Ryker?
莱克 快下来
Ryker, get down here.
约瑟芬 这是艾默莉
Josephine, Emori.
艾默莉 这是约瑟芬
Emori, Josephine.
你好
Hello.
我敢肯定你等不及要摆脱那玩意了
Bet you can't wait to get rid of that thing.
飓风小约
Hurricane Josie,
你欠她一个道歉
you owe her an apology.
莱克
Ryker!
怎么了
What is it?
-或者不是 -出什么事了
- Or not. - What's wrong?
不确定该从何说起
Not sure where to start.
不如先说说
How about the fact
你没有住在宫殿 而是住在机械车间里的事
that you're living in the machine shop and not the palace?
是克拉克 对吗
It's Clarke, right?
很遗憾 这个问题的答案不是全然的否定
Unfortunately, the answer to that is not a straight up no.
不好意思 "不是全然的否定"是什么意思
Sorry. What do you mean, it's not a straight up no?
她和我们是一伙的吗
Is she with us?
-我和你们一伙 -很好
- I'm with you. - Good.
我们有很多时间可以互相认识
We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other,
但首先 我需要你们
but first, I need your help
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表