剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
If Bellamy knows that Clarke is dead,
那一切都是徒劳的
then all of this is for nothing.
他可能已经自杀了
He may was well just kill himself now.
看来他很冲动啊
That seems a tad impulsive.
我原打算等到第二个月亮时再说
I was thinking of giving it till second moon.
到那时搜查小队就回来了
That's when the foraging party comes back
艾寇会发现我在说谎
and Echo finds out I was lying.
在那之前 你必须说服他站在天使一边
You have until then to get him on the side of the angels.
我们是天使吗
The angels being us?
在我们的故事里我们都是英雄 约翰
We're all the hero of our own story, John.
来 我带你去找他
Come on. I'll take you to him.
跟着艾寇
Follow Echo.
放开我
Let me go!
你到底要做什么
What the hell are you doing?
放我出去
Let me out!
墨菲
Murphy.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
你也发现了吗
You figured it out, too, huh?
我想我可以做一些东西来剪断这条皮带
I bet that I can make something to cut this strap.
-还有谁知道 -没有人 只有我们
- Who else knows? - Nobody yet. Just us.
她想给我一个协议
Tried to offer me a deal.
什么协议
What deal?
我们承诺不报复
We agree not to retaliate,
他们帮我们建大本营
they help us build our compound.
你怎么说的
And what did you say?
你觉得我怎么说的
What do you think I said?
那是克拉克
It's Clarke.
她可能没那么讨我喜欢
She might not have been my favorite of late.
但她是我们的一员
She's still one of ours.
她在乎你 墨菲
She cared about you, Murphy.
我知道有时看起来并非如此 但她是的
I know that it may not have always seemed like it, but she did.
她在乎我们所有人
She cared about all of us,
她不会让我们死在这里
and she would never let us die here.
你是说我们该接受协议吗
You saying we should take the deal?
不 不 你是对的
No. No. You were right.
我们不需要他们帮我们建大本营
We don't need them to help us build our own compound.
我们把他们杀了 夺走他们的就行
We kill them all, and we take theirs.
你需要血女王的时候 她在哪呢
Where's blodreina when you need her?
荧光闪闪 真不赖
Bioluminescence. Cool.
如果这是另一个陷阱呢
What if it's another trap?
你不会给认为已死之物设陷阱
You don't trap something you think is already dead.
噤声 跟着我
Quiet. On me.
别动 别让我朝你开枪
Don't move. Don't make me shoot you.
放下枪
Drop it.
奥克塔维亚 怎么了 怎么回事 过去
Octavia, what is it? What's wrong? Move.
-真美 -在扩散
- Fascinating. - Oh, it's spreading.
-是什么 -我想她沉下去的时候
- What is this? - I assume she went under,
留了一只手在上面 遭遇了时间耀斑
leaving only her hand exposed to temporal flare,
不过不完全 不然它就跟树一样石化了
though not fully, or it'd be fossilized like the trees.
我可以帮她
I can help her,
但不是在被枪指着的时候
not at the point of a gun.
明智的选择
Good choice.
有解药 但是要拿到
There's medicine, but to get it,
我们要回到发生的地方
we need to go back to the place where it happened.
我看她最多还有三小时
I'll give her 3 hours tops.
在扩散到她脑部之前
Before the time dilation reaches her brain
否则她会死
and she's dead.
好 但之后你要带我去见老头 否则你死
Fine, but then you're taking me to the old man, or you're dead.
所以你们在找加布里埃
Ah, so you're looking for Gabriel.
拉塞尔承诺你们什么了
What did Russell promise you?
40个处♥女♥和一个与你无关的配菜
40 vestal virgins and a side dish of none of your damn business.
老实说 你不赖
You're not boring. I give you that.
通过具有计算相位变化的空间光调制器
Channel the radiation through a spatial light modulator
来引导辐射
with a calculated phase variation.
它在自♥由♥空间中会遵循弯曲的轨迹 懂了
And it follows a curved trajectory in free space. Cool. Got it.
我们可以用用于囚犯的安全塔架
We jury-rig the security pylons eligius used for the prisoners
来应对辐射
to handle the radiation.
我们提供反应堆燃料
We provide the reactor fuel.
是啊 肯定是出于你自己的善心
Yeah, out of the goodness of your own hearts, I'm sure.
我漏了什么吗
Did I miss something?
没有 我漏了
No. I did.
我想该休息会了
I think it's time to get some rest.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
不 你去吧 我不需要休息
No. You go. I don't need rest.
我要尽快搞定
I need to get this done as fast as I can
好让我们能离开这鬼地方
so we can get the hell out of here.
作为一个常伴疼痛到
You know, as someone who's lived with pain
不知道究竟多久的人
for longer than I can remember,
我也想要一具新的身体
I can get wanting a new body,
但不是杀别人掠夺
just wouldn't murder someone else for it.
不是杀人 我们不强迫人
It's not murder. We don't force people.
是啊 对 我忘了
Oh, yeah. That's right. I forgot.
你们从小把他们养大 一直给他们灌输
You raise them from birth to believe you're gods
你们是神 好让他们自愿
so they sacrifice themselves willingly
为你们的荣光牺牲
for the greater glory of you.
被膜拜真是感觉很好
It must be nice to be worshipped.
不 不是的
No, not really.
这是你和你妈妈吗
This you and your mom?
普里雅 对吗 愿她的名为圣
Priya, right? Hallowed be her name.
-是啊 -怎么了
- Yeah. - What's wrong?
我相信她比酒侍更重要
I'm sure she's way more important than some barmaid.
当然 黛利拉不仅仅是酒侍
Of course, Delilah wasn't just a barmaid, was she?
她是个女儿 也是个朋友
She was a daughter and a friend.
那时我只是个孩子
I was just a kid.
拉塞尔在第一次红日时杀了我们
Russell killed us in the first red sun.
就在这张照片拍后不久
Not long after this was taken.
我没想要复活
I didn't ask to be resurrected.
没错 但你现在是第九代莱克了
No, but you're Ryker the Ninth now, though, right,
八具尸体
8 bodies?
当你抢这具时 你几岁了
How old were you when you snatched this one?
206岁
206.
我再去看一眼反应堆
I'll look at that reactor now.
各位 我们清单上的第一项
Guys, number one on our list--
红日蘑菇埃利吉乌斯预案
Red sun mushroom Eligius protocol.
荣耀约瑟芬最爱的仪式
Oh, Josephine Prime's favorite ritual,
也是我想念她的原因
reason I miss her.
放尊重点 我们还在献祭林里
Be respectful. We're still in the offering grove.
谁会不拿地图就把事丢给童子军呢
Who leaves to scout without a map?
献祭林
行行好
Mercy.
我会救你出来
I'll get you out of here.
求你了 行行好 它们在我身体里
Please. Mercy. They're inside me.
住手 不行
Stop! No.
你之前也在酒馆 为什么跟踪我
You were in the tavern. Why are you following me?
我有命令 我们走
I have my orders. Let's go.
他很痛苦
He's in pain.
这与你无关
Not that it's any of your business,
这是他自己选择的路
but he chose this path.
婕德
Jade...
你很坚强 你能行
You're strong. You can do this.
加入我
Join me.
我很愿意 朋友
I would, my friend,
但我有别的任务
but I have another charge.
你认识他
You know him?
他是降低护盾的那个护卫
He's the guard who lowered the shield
罗丝被抓的那晚 是他让你们的飞船进来
that let your ship in the night they took Rose.
他为她的死自责
He blames himself for her death.
他应该责怪我
He should blame me.
现在我们走吧
Now let's go.
-行行好 -我说了不行
- Mercy. - I said no!
你的战斗结束了
省点力气 之后用得着
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表