剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
"凯恩的问题"
"The Kane problem"?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think this is?
不 不 没有任何进展
No. No. There's no progress.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
如果我告诉你 荣耀之族有办法救凯恩
What if I told you the Primes had a way to save Kane...
但为了救他 你得先将他转变成夜之血脉呢
but to do it, you'd have to turn him into a nightblood first?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
进来 我给你看看
Come inside, and I'll show you.
他们把它叫做圣地的奇迹
They call it the miracle of Sanctum.
你只需要教他们如何制♥造♥夜之血脉
All you need to do is teach them how to make nightblood,
这东西就是你的了 也就是凯恩的
and then that's yours-- well, Kane's, I mean.
你把他转变成夜之血脉 下载他的意识
You make him a nightblood, you download his mind.
就搞定了 这真的是奇迹
That's it. It really is a miracle.
他的意识会进入另一个人的身体里吗
His mind is gonna go in another person's body?
但我们干过更糟糕的事情 不是吗
But we've done worse, haven't we--
方舟上的缩减
The culling on the Ark,
韦瑟山 贝卡的实验室
Mount Weather, Becca's lab.
不 我们那样做是为了让所有人活下来
No. We did that to survive, for all of us to survive.
我们做到了 活下来了
And we did. We survived.
现在我们要找回人性
Now we get our humanity back.
通过杀害无辜的人吗
By taking innocent lives?
拉塞尔告诉我 他的族人自愿为此献身
Russell told me that his people would volunteer for this.
如果荣耀之族能制♥造♥夜之血脉
If the Primes can make nightblood,
他们就能一次性救回所有人
then they can bring back all of them at once.
那将会成为这里发生过的最棒的事情
It would be the most spectacular thing that's ever happened here,
大家会因此爱戴你
and people would love you for it.
这听起来不像你 克拉克
That doesn't sound like you, Clarke.
我知道
I know.
我知道 只是...
I know. It's just...
凯恩应该在这里 妈妈
Kane should be here, mom,
比我们所有人加起来更应该在这里
more than the rest of us combined.
我们一直在尝试做好人
We've been trying to be the good guys,
但他就是个好人
but he's just good.
是的
Yeah.
他是的
Yes. He is.
这不仅和你有关
And this isn't just about you.
我们从未像现在这样需要他
We need him more than ever.
如果他能在波利斯谈判达成和平
If he could negotiate peace in Polis,
那么此时此刻他就能拯救我们
then he can save us here and now.
我都不知道我们需要拯救
I wasn't aware that we needed saving.
我们不需要
We don't.
这只是种比喻
It's just a figure of speech.
听我说
Listen to me.
妈
Mom,
我知道你把爸爸的死怪罪在自己身上
I know you blame yourself for dad's death...
我也知道你把凯恩的遭遇
And I know you blame your addiction
怪罪于你的毒瘾
for what happened to Kane.
妈 如果我们也失去他 我害怕
Mom, I'm afraid of what will happen to you
你会发生什么事
if we lose him, too.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
好的 我会去做
Ok. I'll do it.
超过两百年来 李家族一直是
The Lees have been part of our Prime family
我们荣耀家族的一部分
for over 200 years.
我们怎么能把他们永远抹除掉呢
How can we just erase them forever?
我们真的别无选择
We don't really have a choice.
凯莉·李七世 2237
我已经完成了我的任务
I've done my job.
艾比会向我们展示如何制♥造♥夜之血脉
Abby will show us how to make Nightblood,
但我们必须把她的爱人带回来
but only if we bring her lover back.
为什么来找我 而不是你父亲
Why come to me, and not your father?
爸爸太重视感情
Dad thinks with is heart--
这具身体证明了这一点
This body is proof of that--
但我们必须要务实一点
But we have to be practical.
我们已经没有任何宿主
We have zero hosts,
所以我们要么死在这些身体里
so we either die in these bodies
要么抹去李家族 获得永生
or we wipe the Lees and live forever.
妈 一旦艾比展示给你如何制♥造♥夜之血脉
Mom, once Abby shows you how to make Nightblood,
我们就再也不会被封存了
we'll never be on ice again.
最好的是
The best part--
再也没有阴性 再也没有祭品
no more nulls, no oblation.
任何人都可以是宿主
Anyone can be a host.
我们可以直接挑选好的基因
We'll have the genetic pick of the litter.
感谢你们的牺牲
Thank you for your sacrifice.
维克多·李八世 2279
菲·李七世 2273
能把那东西关掉吗
Mind turning that off?
别碰它
Hey, don't touch that.
我正工作呢 把它关掉
I'm trying to work. Turn it off.
这是我的第二个宿主阿莱霍
My second host built that, Alejo,
12岁时用旧收音机做的
made it when he was 12 out of recycled radios.
至少他们还是擅长一些事的 对吧
At least they were still good for something, huh?
给神的祭品是吗
An offering to the gods, huh?
你怎么能这样
How do you do that?
你怎么能把这么美好的东西说成这么不敬
How do you make something beautiful seem so profane?
快讯 保存一个来自你偷来身体的礼物
News flash-- keeping a gift from somebody whose body you stole
就是对神不敬
is profane.
那这个呢
How about this?
这是我第六个宿主
This was given to my sixth host,
泰曼·艾弗里的母亲给他的
Tyman Averi, from his mother Annabel.
每个月 我们都一起庆祝小泰的生命
Every month, we celebrate Ty's life together.
这也是不敬吗
Is that profane?
所以你没有忘记那些为你死掉的人
So you haven't forgotten the people who died for you.
-我真感动 -我每天都会想到他们
- I'm touched. - I think about them every day.
艾比要你过去
Hey, Abby needs you.
什么事
What for?
我不知道 是关于凯恩的事
I don't know, something about Kane.
她需要尽快登上母船
She needs to get up to the mothership asap.
这里有我来顶班
I'll relieve you here.
飞行愉快
Have a nice flight.
我能问个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
这是你最后一具身体吗
Is this your last body?
好吧 我也没这么以为
Yeah. Didn't think so.
刚去了我们选择来做营地的地方
Went to the spot we chose for our settlement.
贝拉米不在那里
Bellamy wasn't there.
你已经知道了
You already know that.
他在哪里
Where is he?
求你了 放开我
Please. Cut me loose.
我能感觉到树藤在我皮肤里面
The vines, I can feel them under my skin.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
你说你换了个主人
You said you had another charge.
我知道我说了什么
I know what I said.
克拉克说贝拉米去侦察了
Clarke said Bellamy went to scout.
没人知道我出来这里
No one knew I was coming out here
除了我的同伴
except for my people.
荣耀家族知道她是夜之血脉
The Primes knew she was a Nightblood.
天呐
Oh, my God...
那个人不是克拉克
That's not Clarke.
她是荣耀之族 你要保护她
She's a Prime, and you're protecting her.
我以我母亲的灵魂起誓
I swear on my mother's soul,
如果贝拉米死了
if Bellamy is dead,
我会割破你主人的喉咙
I'll slit your master's throat.
他没死 好吗
He's not dead, ok?
他能撑到第二个月亮【
He has until second moon.
谢谢你的诚实
Thank you for being truthful.
如果来得及的话 我会回来找你的
I'll come back for you if I'm in time.
我不想争斗 好吗
I don't want to fight, ok?
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
因为我们都在挣扎中忍♥受现在的局面
Because we're both struggling to live with this.
我之前希望
And I was hoping
也许我们可以互相帮助 撑过现在
maybe we could help each other through it.
你去找我父亲了吗
You went to my father?
我摇摆不定
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表