剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
不是他的错 是红日
It wasn't his fault. It was the red sun.
日食
The eclipse.
我是对的
I was right.
对 你是对的
Yeah. Yes, you were.
结果它影响的不止是昆虫
It turns out it affects more than just insects.
我们的记忆驱动
Our memory drives.
你通过逆向工程把我们全部的意识都上传上去
You reverse-engineered them to upload our entire minds.
太聪明了
That's brilliant!
你看着像爷爷
You look like grandpa.
恭喜你 桑迪亚哥博士
Congratulations, Dr. Santiago.
你征服了死亡
You've conquered death.
关键是一个健全的大脑
The key is a fully developed brain.
一旦成年宿主的意识消失了
Once the adult host's consciousness is gone,
储存在驱动里的意识就可以上传得很容易
the mind stored in the drive uploads with ease.
当然 我们仍需要做很多测试
Now, we still have loads of tests to run,
但到目前为止 小约的意识 她自己
but so far, Josie's consciousness, herself,
看上去很完整
appears to be whole.
换句话说 成功了
In other words, Eureka.
稍后继续
More soon.
他们是永生的
They're immortal.
他们是杀人犯
They're murderers.
他们杀了黛利拉
They murdered Delilah.
如果她们是自愿的就不算杀人
It's not murder if they go willingly.
你看那女孩像是自愿的吗
Did that girl look willing to you?!
那就是他们所谓的更好 更容易的方法
That's how they made it better, easier,
通过操纵人们的思想 让他们相信
by manipulating people into believing
他们在把自己献给什么伪神
they were sacrificing themselves to some false gods.
"成为荣耀之族的一员"
"Becoming one with the Primes,"
如黛利拉的妈妈所说
like Delilah's mother said.
不要再说什么尊重他们的信仰了
Well, so much for respecting their faith.
我无意冒犯
I mean, no offense.
我们让一群小孩奋斗到死来成为你们的神
We let a bunch of kids fight to the death to become your God.
墨菲 别说了
Murphy, that's enough.
克拉克 你没意见吗
Clarke, you're ok with this?
我没那么说
Well, I didn't say that.
我觉得他们没有威胁到我们 仅此而已
I just don't think they pose a threat to us, that's all.
他们威胁到你了 你是夜之血脉
They pose a threat to you. You're a nightblood.
根据我们刚刚看到的
And based on what we just saw,
我在想那应该是他们让我们留下来的唯一理由
I'm thinking that's the only reason they let us stay.
麦迪 在他们发现她之前
Madi. I have to get her
我得去找到她
before they find out what she is.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
把她带回到酒馆去
Bring her back to the tavern
然后我们来决定怎么做
so we can decide what to do.
这些都是她
These are all her.
乔登...
Hey, Jordan...
很抱歉我质疑过你
I'm sorry I doubted you.
退出系统 我们不能留下痕迹
Log out of the system. We need to cover our tracks.
我不想这么说 但我同意克拉克说的
I hate to say it, but I agree with Clarke.
这事跟我们没关系
This isn't our fight.
你还想留下来
You still want to stay.
我想活下去
I want to live,
结果看来 只有这些人知道怎么才能
only these people know how to do that forever,
永垂不朽
as it turns out.
那倒也真不坏
That wouldn't suck either.
把密♥码♥锁重新安装到地道外
Reattach the keypad outside the tunnel.
我们就在你后面
We're right behind you.
你想知道为什么
Would you like to know why
你哥哥把你扔在这等死吗
your brother left you out here to die?
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
你就是个飓风 所过之处一片狼藉
You're a hurricane leaving a path of destruction in your wake.
我说了 闭嘴
I said, shut up.
你讨厌人们 可谁在乎呢
So you hate people. Who cares?
说点好听的 让它过去就完了
Suck up and get over it.
不管你以为你有多了解我 你并不了解
Whatever you think you know about me, you don't.
你说错了 我过去和你一样
You're wrong. I used to be you.
虽然你知道你挣扎得越厉害
You know that the more you struggle,
陷得就越深 但你还是忍♥不住
the deeper you sink, and you can't help it.
至少我在努力
At least I'm trying.
你孩子去圣所的通行证已经越跑越远了
Your baby's ticket into sanctum is getting away,
可你做了什么呢
and what are you doing about it?
屁都没有
Nothing.
他没有离开
He's not getting away.
他在树丛里看着我们呢
He's studying us from the trees.
所以他才告诉我们不要挣扎
That's why he told us not to struggle.
我什么都没看见
I don't see anything.
我一把枪扔了 你就会看见了
You will as soon as I give up this gun.
可在我扔之前
Before I do that, though,
我要知道...
I need to know...
你想死吗
Do you want to die?
只要你说一声
Just say the word,
我可以把你从痛苦的深渊中解救出来
And I can put you out of our misery.
你觉得这能吓到我
You think you can scare me?
开枪啊
Do it.
我也这样过...
I've been there...
自我折磨
Self-inflicted.
我看你也没能成功挺过来
I see you failed at that, too.
你这是在消磨我的耐心
You're trying my patience,
我只打算说一遍
so I'm only going to say this once.
只要你还有一口气在 就有机会翻盘
As long as you draw breath, you can turn it around.
现在所有人都恨你 那又怎样
Everybody hates you right now. So what?
等你和史上最坏的恶人并排
Talk to me when your face is in the history books
出现在历史课本上时 再来跟我抱怨
next to the worst people that have ever lived.
喜欢你那撮灰发
Like the gray.
把绳子扔过来 你想知道的事我们都会说
Toss us the rope, and we'll tell you what you want to know.
你们先告诉我 我再把绳子扔过去
Tell me what I want to know, and I'll toss you the rope.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
有些你们的人做过血液改造
Some of your people had blood alteration.
多少人 他们也被植入了意识驱动吗
How many? Did they have mind drives as well?
什么也别说
Don't tell him anything.
你一说 他就会把我们扔这等死了
The minute you do, he'll leave us here to die.
随你们便吧
Suit yourself.
但我能保证
But I can guarantee you--ahh--
能等到最后的肯定是我
I can wait longer than you.
这样的会面很危险
It's a risk meeting like this.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他们发现了实验室
They got into the lab.
什么都知道了
They know everything.
他们发现了你的秘密吗
Do they know about you?
还没有 但现在这也没关系了
Not yet, but that doesn't matter now,
因为我的宿主并不是唯一的夜之血脉
Because my host wasn't the only nightblood.
夜之血脉
Nightblood?
他们是这么叫的
That's what they call it.
听起来还挺好 对吧
It's pretty cool, huh?
反正他们还有更多这样的人
Anyway, they have more.
还有多少人
How many more?
我不清楚 至少一个
I don't know. At least one.
但肯定还有其他人
But there are bound to be others.
这里没有 飞船里也有
If not down here, then up on their ship.
所以我们别在这束手无策了
So what do you say we skip the hand wringing
赶在他们离开前去做该做的事
and do what we all know needs to be done
你看怎么样
Before they can leave?
因为他们正打算离开
Because that is what they're about to do.
所以说服他们不要走
So convince them not to.
拉塞尔
Russell.
我不会让自己堕落到他们那样的
I will not lower myself to their level.
你已经那样了
You already have.
小约
Josie.
爸爸 我很累了
Dad, I'm tired.
我想要在自己的床上睡觉
I want to sleep in my own bed,
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表