剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
it comes from the plants.
-这是儿童读物 -可说的都成真的了
- It's a children's book. - Yeah, but it's coming true.
我们逃避虫子时
When we were running from the bugs,
艾默莉摔进了灌木丛里
Emori went down in the brush.
很可能这是为什么她首先神志不清了
It's probably why she lost it first.
-"首先" -我们也都呼吸进来了
- "First"? - We're all breathing it in.
如果是外面那头的空气 那我们就待在这
If it's the air out there, then we'll stay in here.
-我们在这避风头 -好主意啊 米勒
- We are gonna ride it out. - That's a great plan, Miller.
如果困在这里的时候
What happens when we're trapped in here
我们剩下的人发疯了可怎么办
and the rest of us lose our minds?
墨菲说得对
Murphy's right.
学校里的镣铐更多
There's more restraints in school.
我猜它们无所不在
I'm guessing they're everywhere.
我们需要分开
We need to separate.
我留下来和艾默莉一起
I'll stay with Emori.
努力想把空气隔离出去是徒劳的 墨菲
Trying to keep the air out is pointless,Murphy.
有点像把你自己和死亡首领
Kind of like trying to survive
锁在一间屋子里 可目的却是努力想活下去
by locking yourself up with the commander of death?
当然 你并不真的需要空气传播的毒素
Of course, you don't really need airborne toxins
来攻击你的朋友们 对吧克拉克
to turn on your friends, do you Clarke?
好 艾寇和艾默莉一组
Ok. Echo's with Emori.
杰克逊和米勒在楼上
Jackson's with Miller upstairs.
谁都没武器 谁也不要出去 约翰
No one's armed. No one's out, John.
枪
Gun.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
好吧 用这个时间来把你们的分歧修复一下
Ok. Consider this time to work out your differences.
我们这样吧
Let's do this.
来吧 墨菲
Now, Murphy.
为什么由你来保管所有人的钥匙呢
Why do you get to keep everyone's keys?
别担心 克拉克会存着我的
Relax. Clarke will have mine.
满意了
Satisfied?
我想是吧 只要在这住的人杀死了母船上的
I guess so, as long as the people who live here don't come home
所有人之后 别回来就行
after they kill everybody on the mothership.
很好笑 墨菲
Nice one, Murphy.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
打啊
Fight.
你睡了太久了
You've been asleep too long.
这也叫一拳
You call that a punch?
好些了
Better.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
奥克塔维亚 住手
Octavia, stop!
运输船对接 B接驳站
Transport ship docking, Terminal "B."
自动流程启动
Auto-procedure engaged.
运输船对接完毕 气闸舱开启
Transport ship secure. Airlock engaged.
他们怎么这么快就回来了
Why are they back so soon?
我们也不知道 没有通讯...
We don't know-- there's no comms--
不会是好事
But it can't be good.
气闸舱安全
Airlock is secure.
闪开
Get out of the way.
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
她的手
Her hand.
红血
Red blood.
把武器分发一下 把飞船控制住
Pass out the weapons and secure the ship.
现在只有舰桥能打开那扇门了
Only way to open that door now is from the bridge.
不管他们是谁 他们熟悉飞船
Whoever they are, they know the ship.
也知道怎么驾驶运输船
And how to fly the transport,
那我们地面上人怎么样了
so what happened to our people on the ground?
他们只有四个
There were only 4 of them.
出去 我们把舰桥攻下
Get out, we take the bridge,
我们去地面
we go to the ground.
我们出不去啊
We can't get out.
食堂的设计就是为了在紧急情况时
This mess hall was designed to lock down
能把犯人关在这
the prisoners in an emergency.
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
詹姆斯 你是你妈妈的学徒
James, you were an apprentice to your mother.
亚哈死了很久 她还让地堡运行了很久
She kept that bunker running long after Jaha died.
她告诉我你这个工程师比她强多了
She told me you're a better engineer than her.
你去死吧
You can float yourself.
你烧毁农场时杀死了我妈妈
You killed my mother when you burnt the farm
逼我们行军然后被屠♥杀♥
and forced us to march into a massacre.
你觉得没有我 你能行吗
You think you can to this without me?
没有我 你什么都不是
Without me, you're nothing.
-奥克塔维亚 -詹姆斯 没事的
- Octavia-- - James, James, it's ok.
我们这不需要个工程师
We don't need an engineer in here
因为我们在那头有一个
because we have one out there.
他们没发现雷文
They didn't find Raven.
来吧
Come on.
醒过来吧
Wake up.
我不能相信我要这么做
I cannot believe I'm doing this.
可你还是做了
Yet you are.
有多糟糕 细节就免了
How bad is it? Save the details.
她踢我了
She kicked.
我们被劫持了
We've been hijacked,
四个穿氯丁橡胶服 戴着呼吸器的人
4 people in neoprene suits with breathing regulators.
武器呢
Weapons?
他们用催♥泪♥弹♥把我们的人
They're using gas grenades to move our people
关到食堂 但是的 他们有武器
to the mess hall, but, yeah, they have weapons.
如果他们把我们的人都关在食堂
If they're keeping us in the mess hall,
那就是说他们控制着舰桥
that means they control the bridge.
也意味着他们知道你刚刚把我唤醒了
It also means they know you just woke me up.
没错 我们得马上走
Exactly. We have to move now.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
很好 我们赶上了 她还没解冻
Good. We're in time. She hasn't thawed yet.
我把她放下
I'll put her back under.
去吧
Go!
现在可以说细节了
I'll take those details now.
老天 我讨厌被绑住
God, I hate being tied up,
但不知为何我和你在一起时
yet somehow whenever I'm with you,
迟早都会沦落至此 不是吗
sooner or later, we wind up here, don't we?
第一次 你把我吊了起来
I mean, first, you hanged me.
其实那是我♥干♥的
Well, in fairness, I did that.
是她逼你动的手
Only after she forced your hand,
还有莱克萨
and who could forget Lexa?
是啊 那晚我也被绑住了
Yeah. I was tied up that night, too,
都是你棋局里可丢弃的棋子
just a disposable pawn in your game.
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
在贝卡的实验室 你们都没有绑我和艾默莉
Neither was tying up me and Emori in Becca's lab,
但她也是可弃的棋子 不是吗
but she was disposable, too, right?
我知道你记得那个 克拉克
I know you remember that one, Clarke,
因为你在自己的记忆之书上画着呢
because you drew a little picture of it in your memory book.
我问你
Let me ask you a question.
你有没有画那晚角斗场里的贝拉米
Did you draw a picture of Bellamy in the fighting pit, too?
好了 墨菲 够了
Ok, Murphy. That's enough.
别让我把你的嘴也堵住
Don't make me gag you, too.
杰克逊明早可以再看看那个伤口
Jackson can take another look at the wound in the morning.
这可不是刀伤
Oh, it's not from the knife.
这是我从那些被你放回战场的持枪疯子手中
It's from the bullet wounds that I took from saving Bellamy's life
救下贝拉米而受的枪伤
from those armed psychopaths you put back in the battlefield.
你到底要我说什么 墨菲
What the hell do you want from me, Murphy?
对不起 行了吧 为一切的事
I'm sorry, ok, for all of it.
我从不希望你受伤
I never meant for you to get hurt,
但无论我做什么 总有人受伤
but, no matter what I do, someone always does.
你是想听这个吗
Is that what you want to hear,
我是坏人
that I'm the bad guy?
行 那我就当坏人
Fine. I'll be the bad guy.
我说了算时 总是有人死
When I'm in charge, people die.
你不就是这个意思吗
Isn't that what you said?
满足了吗
Satisfied?
这是个开头
It's a start.
停下
Make it stop!
是米勒
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表