剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
So is Xavier.
跪下
On your knees.
加布里埃
Gabriel.
叛徒
Traitor!
退后
Get back! Come on.
蕾拉 住手
Layla, easy!
冷静点
Easy.
解释一下
Explain.
我也不希望这样
I didn't want this.
我对赛维尔视如己出 你知道的
I loved Xavier like a son. You know that.
不许说他的名字
Don't say his name.
蕾拉 如果你承受不住 就在外面等吧
Layla, if you can't handle this, maybe you should wait outside.
没关系 我得听
I'm fine. I need to hear this.
爱德华多在未经我允许的情况下带我回来了
Eduardo brought me back without my consent.
爱德华多死了十年了
Eduardo's been dead for 10 years,
大概在老头消失的时候 被圣地守卫杀了
killed by sanctum guards around the time the old man disappeared.
不是圣地守卫干的
It wasn't the sanctum guards.
十年
Ten years?
他骗了我们十年
He's been lying to us for 10 years,
还让我叫他兄弟
letting me call him brother?
他还是我们的领袖
He's still our leader.
不
No.
他是叛徒 还是荣耀之族的人
He's a traitor and a Prime.
他本可以告诉我们真♥相♥
He could've told us the truth,
然而 他让我们觉得自己被抛弃了
but instead, he let us think we were abandoned.
现在 把枪还给我
Now, give me back the gun.
让我来了结这一切
And let me end this once and for all.
等等
Wait.
如果这真是你们所希望的
If this is what you really want,
至少等他把炸♥弹♥做出来
at least wait until he delivers the bomb.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我说的是被用作武器的红日毒素
I'm talking about weaponized red sun toxin.
加布里埃是夜之血脉
Gabriel's a nightblood.
他可以穿过护盾 安放炸♥弹♥
He can walk it right through the shield and deploy it.
一旦散布到空气中 他找到我们的朋友雷文
Once it's in the air, he finds our friend Raven.
她会为我们降下护盾
She'll bring the shield down for the rest of us.
利用疏散时的混乱 我们救出自己的同伴
We use the chaos of the evacuation to rescue our people.
你们去杀死荣耀之族的人
You kill the primes.
然后就这样结束
That's how this ends.
这计划不错
It's a good plan.
拜托 你这就相信他们了
Come on. You trust them just like that?
不 但我会的
No. But I will...
当他杀死荣耀约瑟芬的时候
When he kills Josephine Prime.
我不是约瑟芬
I'm not Josephine.
没错 约瑟芬已经死了
It's true. Josephine's gone.
我亲手取出的意识驱动
I took the mind drive out myself.
他在保护她
He's protecting her.
我们还需要其他证据吗 他都是叛徒了
How much more proof that he's a traitor do we need?
不
No.
如果你杀了她 我就不会帮你制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
If you kill her yourself, I won't build you the bomb.
好吧
Good.
首先 我们收集毒素
First, we gather the toxin.
通往异象的路上有个洞穴
There's a cave on the way to the anomaly.
你哪都别想去
You're not going anywhere.
你久违的朋友也一样
Neither is your long-lost friend.
我们可以帮你们
We can do it.
只需要告诉我们想找什么
Just tell us what to look for.
你们可以松开她了
You can let her go now.
就这样了吗
So that's it, then?
只需要一针 她就变成宿主了
One shot, and she's a host?
没错
Yes.
根据他们的医生所说 我们还有些时间
According to their doctor, we have some time.
我回房♥间了
I'll be in my room.
真♥相♥也像这样传播
The truth spreads like that, too.
当然 不止一人知道真♥相♥
Of course, more than one person knows the truth.
不是吗
Don't they?
你们出去等吧
You guys can wait outside.
不用听她的谎言
No need to listen to her lies.
在拉塞尔发现你是引起革命的人之前
How long before Russell finds out
还会有多久
you were the one who sparked the revolution?
死个看门狗算不上革命
One dead janitor isn't a revolution.
我们至少告诉了几十个人
We told at least a dozen others,
但你让他相信只有泰知道
but you let him believe it was just Tai.
这说明你还是很矛盾
That tells me you're still torn.
你说的没错 我是
You're right. I am.
唯一比我的同伴被活活烧死更糟的
The only thing worse than my people being burned alive
就是这也发生在了我家人身上
is it happening to my family.
莱克 等等 真♥相♥已经传出去了
Ryker, wait. The truth is out.
现在想阻止这一切已经太晚了
It's too late to stop this.
如果你放我走 我会信守诺言
If you let me go, I'll still honor our deal.
你和你母亲会平安无事
You and your mother will be fine.
不 我们不会的
No, we won't.
就算我们所做的是正确的 也毫无意义
It won't matter that we do the right thing.
人们会需要血液
The people will need blood.
守卫会拼死保护我们
The guards will die defending us.
告诉我
Tell me something.
如果你可以通过杀死一个人 来避免所有的死亡
If you could prevent all those deaths by taking one life,
你会这么做吗
would you do it?
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
对不起 艾蔻 我真是这么想的
I'm sorry, Echo. I truly am.
该死
Damn it!
他们在哪
Where the hell are they?
当司令驱逐你的时候 你没有遵守命令
You didn't follow orders when the commander banished you.
为什么
How come?
有时候要想超越 我们就需要违抗命令
Sometimes we have to disobey in order to transcend.
当我们追随血女王时
Did you think about that
你也是那么想的吗
when we were following blodreina?
犯错可以原谅
Mistakes are forgivable.
但不吸取教训就不可原谅
Not learning from them isn't.
开饭了 你们知道该怎么做的
Meal time. You know the drill.
把手放墙上
Hands on the wall.
把手放墙上
Hands on the wall.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我说了 把手放墙上
I said, hands on the wall.
超越
Transcending.
就让他们饿着吧
Let 'em starve.
你想什么呢
What were you thinking?
那是方舟以后我偷得
That's the best lift I've made...
最棒的一次
since the ark.
挺棒啊 把刀藏起来 我把他们再叫进来
Impressive. Hide the blade. I'll get them to come back.
等等
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
我偷它并不是为了刀刃
I didn't steal it for the blade.
机械车间在这边 走
Machine shop's this way. Come on.
这样的装置是促使我走的原因之一
A device like this was one of the reasons I left.
我不愿给拉塞尔造炸♥弹♥
I wouldn't build Russell his bomb,
可如今我在给你造
and here I am building one for you.
不用管我
Never mind me.
我就是在瞎叨叨
I'm rambling.
你的朋友们应该到了洞穴了
Your friends should be at the cave by now.
他们事先吃了解毒剂真是太糟了
You know, it's too bad they took an antitoxin.
那二位的手足关系倒是可以
That is one sibling relationship that could use
通过有引导的幻觉来改善一下
a good guided hallucination.
是啊 如果在他们化解之前
Yeah. Be a shame if one of them was murdered
有人被杀了 就太遗憾了
before they worked it out.
-蕾拉 我... -不许你道歉
- Layla, I'm-- - Don't you dare apologize.
这炸♥弹♥ 如果荣耀家族有一颗
This bomb. If the primes have one,
那他们为什么不对我们用呢
then why haven't they used it on us?
我也不知道
I don't know.
有可能把我们变成狂躁的杀人魔王
Probably because turning us into raging killers
对他们并没有好处吧
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表