剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Clarke, help!
已经关掉了 快跑
It's down! Run now!
-快点 快跑 -快 快跑
- Come on! Let's go! - Go, go, go!
大家把防护网打开
Everyone put your shield up.
好好活下去
Earn this.
不 别浪费了
No. No. Don't waste it.
告诉雷文 她应该得到幸福
Tell Raven u202dshe deserves happiness.
她觉得自己不配
She doesn't think she does,
但其实她值得
but...she does.
他很坚强 你很厉害
He's strong, and you're good.
等他醒过来会很痛苦
He wakes up, he's gonna be in pain.
你们动过止痛药吗
Did you move the pain meds?
没有 就在那里
No. They were right there.
信♥号♥♥中断
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
贝拉米让我照看这艘船
Bellamy told me to take care of this ship.
我正是在按他说的做
That's what I'm doing.
不给马库斯必需的药物也算吗
By keeping essential medicine from Marcus.
这么说凯恩醒了
So Kane's awake?
因此你才来这里 对吗
That's why you're here, right?
也许你只是在检查你的藏药处
Maybe you're just checking your stash,
确保药还在那里
making sure it's still there.
雷文 我向你道过歉
Raven, I apologized to you.
我告诉过你 我已经戒掉了
I told you that I was clean.
现在快把药给我
Now give me the damn pills!
赶紧了结这件事吧
Let's just get this over with.
你越快毒瘾复发然后自杀
The faster you fall off the wagon and kill yourself,
我们就能越快放下过去
the sooner we can move on.
什么样的人会用辐射栅栏
What kind of people have a radiation fence?
想抵御入侵的人
The kind of people that want to keep something out.
信♥号♥♥台应该就在前面
Beacon should be right up ahead.
我们要怎么和雷文说
What are we gonna tell Raven?
他英勇牺牲
He died a hero.
我也不想只考虑自己 但是...
Look, I do hate to make this about us, but--
那就不要 肖刚刚救了你的命 墨菲
Then don't. Shaw just saved your life, Murphy.
我很清楚
I'm aware.
我也很清楚我们刚刚失去了飞行员
I'm also aware that we just lost our pilot.
麦迪还在那里
Madi's still up there.
你不担心从此再也见不到她了吗
You're not worried you're never gonna see her again?
冷静 冷静
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy, easy.
别理他
Ignore him.
你的红女王也还在那里 米勒
Yeah. Your red queen is still up there, too, Miller.
你现在要遵从谁呢
Who you gonna follow now?
米勒
Hey. Hey! Miller.
尽管把墨菲打一顿能好好发泄
As therapeutic as it is to beat up on Murphy,
但是艾默莉可以驾驶飞船
Emori can fly.
没错
Sure. Yeah.
我曾经在一艘飞船上训练了六年
I've had one successful landing in a ship
成功着陆过一次
I trained in for 6 years.
没问题
No problem.
你们看 有台阶
Guys, stairs.
淡定
Easy.
我们缓慢靠近 不采取敌对举动
We approach slow, no hostile movements.
他们有一座城♥堡♥
They have a castle.
阿莉
Alie?
我...
I--
埃利吉乌斯的技术是贝卡负责的
Becca did the tech for Eligius.
是的
Right.
毁灭世界 两百年后
Destroy the world, 200 years later,
他们把你放在旗子上
they put you on a flag.
看见了吧 我们还有希望
See? Hope for us yet.
有人吗 我们是来自地球的侵略者
Hello? Invaders from earth.
能进来吗
Can we come in?
约翰 小声点
John, keep it down.
我不懂我们为什么要敲门
I don't know why we're knocking.
挨家挨户地敲门 而这里没有人
Gone door to door, and no one's here.
我们还不知道
We don't know that yet.
这些都是别人的家园
These are people's homes.
我们不能像小偷一样强闯
We're not breaking in like thieves.
贝拉米说得对
Bellamy's right.
如果我们想在这里做得更好 就不能...
If we want to do better here, we can't be just--
瞧瞧
Well, look at that.
这间没有锁
This one's unlocked.
好古怪
Hmm, kinky.
这有点像神龛
It's some kind of shrine.
有血
Blood.
埃利吉乌斯三号♥
Eligius III.
都叫莱特伯恩
All named Lightbourne.
他们把家人送到了这
They sent families.
能够被铭记也挺好的
Nice to be remembered.
或者被供奉
Or worshipped.
死虫子
Dead bugs.
你也有今天
Karma's a bitch.
走吧 我们不应该呆在这
Come on. We shouldn't be here.
你想要一个音乐播放器吗
Hey, you want a music player?
不要乱拿东西 墨菲
Behave, Murphy.
好吧
All right.
艾比
Abby.
谢天谢地
Thank god. u202dOhh...
马库斯
Marcus. u202d
我以为我永远失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
文森
Vinson.
他已经死了125年了
He's been dead for 125 years.
跟你说件你肯定喜欢听的事
You're gonna like this.
慢点 马库斯
Slow down, Marcus.
我没事
I'm ok.
从没这么好过
I've never been more ok in my life.
我们派了一支探险队过去
We sent an exploratory team down there.
克拉克也在队里
Clarke's on it.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
艾比 我们所做的一切
Abby, everything we did,
发生过的所有事
everything that happened
都是为了此时此刻
happened so we could get here.
我也这么认为
I believe that, too.
那你比他还愚蠢
Then you're a bigger fool than him.
奈拉去哪了
Where's Niylah?
显然是去唤醒不该醒来的人了
Waking people she shouldn't have, apparently.
她需要用我的血液去救一个叛徒的性命
She needed my blood to save the life of a traitor.
如果可以 我挺想还回去的
I'd gladly give it back if I could.
你自认为比我强很多吗 凯恩
You think you're better than me, Kane?
在那个峡谷里 我们失去了417个人
We lost 417 people in that gorge.
伊桑是第一个阵亡的
Ethan was the first to die.
他们直接给他头上来了一枪
They put a bullet in his head.
我很好奇你的朋友亚哈
I wonder how your friend Jaha
会对此作何感想
would feel about that.
马库斯 你真的得回到担架上去躺着
Marcus, we really need to get you to the stretcher.
不 是你带着他们卷入了这场屠♥杀♥
No. You led them to the slaughter.
因为你背叛了我们
It was only a slaughter
才让它变成了一场屠♥杀♥
because you betrayed us.
我得到承诺 你们可以先投降
I was promised that you'd be allowed to surrender
然后再一起商讨出共享峡谷的条款
and then work out terms for sharing the valley.
你得到承诺
You were promised?
谁给你的承诺
Promised by who,
哪个变♥态♥杀人狂
by which murdering psychopath?
我在地堡里所做的一切
Everything I did in that bunker
都是为了我的同胞
I did for my people.
我是一个恶人吗 是吗
Am I a monster? Is that it?
就跟你俩一样 凶残的医生
Just like both of you-- the cannibal doctor
和她深爱的男人 即使那个男人
and the man she loves, even after
流放了她的丈夫
he floated her husband...
你说完了没
Are you through?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表