剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
即使我们今天死在这里
even if we die today.
坚持住 约翰
Stay with me. John!
大家都出去
Everyone out.
荣耀家族的保护条例生效
Prime protection protocol in effect.
-出去 -快
- Move out. - Let's go.
不
No!
乔登
Jordan?
把那孩子和其他人关在一起 叫医生
Lock the child up with the others and call the doctors.
-我留下陪普里雅 走 -让我过去
- I'll stay with Priya. Move! - let me through!
我是医生
I'm a doctor!
小心一点
Be careful with that.
我不会再做一套了
I can't make another batch.
抱歉
Sorry.
在穿戴之前 你们提前呼吸过纯氧吗
Did you prebreathe pure o2 before suiting up?
如果没有 你们血液中的氮气可能会害死你们
If not, the nitrogen in your bloodstream could kill you.
我现在做
I'll do that now.
脱下那身宇航服 艾比
Take off the suit, Abby.
雷文 我一定要做
Raven, I'm doing this.
不 你不用
No, you're not.
我去
I am.
你说得对
You were right.
一个无辜的人因你而死
An innocent man is dead because of you.
我看着这一切 让你去送死
The way I see it, letting you die, too,
只会让一切更糟
would only make things worse.
我当时没法救我妈妈
I couldn't save my mother,
但我现在可以救你
but I can save you.
现在在我改变主意之前 把宇航服脱了
Now take off the damn suit before I change my mind.
拜托 说吧
Come on. Speak.
我们都知道你来这里是为了见我
We both know you only come here to see me.
这次不是
Not this time.
你在说话吗 医生
You say something, doc?
不 是你幻听了
No. You must be hearing things.
异象会产生这种效果
The anomaly will do that.
有时是你最黑暗的恐惧
Sometimes it's your darkest fear...
有时是你最深的欲望
Sometimes your deepest desire.
有时两者兼具
Sometimes it's both at once.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
小希
Hope.
妈妈 救救我
Mommy, please help!
救救我
Help!
她的孩子 当然了
Her child. Of course.
本能 难以抗拒 倒数十下 她会走进来
Primal, tough to resist. 10 to one, she goes in.
你可能终于找到你要的答案 加布里埃
You may finally get your answers, Gabriel.
指引我们走向光明道阻且长
Long is the way and hard that out of hell leads up to light.
没有走进去的人出来过
No one's who's gone in has ever come out.
等等 她被迷惑了
Wait. She's not there.
你见到的一切都不是真的
Whatever you see, it isn't real.
如果你走进去 就会死
If you go in there, you'll die.
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what it means
也不知道是不是真的
or if it's real.
我只知道我要去
I just know I have to go.
不
No.
迪约扎 等等
Diyoza! Wait!
你被治愈了
You're healed.
五天死了五个荣耀家族的成员
5 dead primes in 5 days.
让他们留下是我的错
This is my fault for letting them stay.
我相信你情有可原
Oh, I'm sure you had your reasons.
他们不全是坏人 拉塞尔
They're not all bad, Russell.
黛利拉的男朋友救了我的命
Delilah's boyfriend saved my life.
为此 我们会尽力救他的命
And for that, we'll do what we can to save his,
但其他人要为自己做过的事接受审判
but the others will stand trial for what they've done.
审判
Trial?
很好
Huh. Good.
我们得谈谈他们的动机
We should talk about their motive.
什么动机能解释...
What motive could possibly explain--
妈妈 拜托
Mother, please.
宙斯看来有话要说
Zeus looks like he has something to say.
她来找过你 对吧
She came to you, didn't she?
是的 她来过
Yes. She did.
她是谁
She who?
约瑟芬
Josephine.
那个有血脉的人 克拉克
The one with the blood-- Clarke.
拉塞尔和西蒙娜杀了她
Russell and Simone murdered her...
但没那么顺利 对吧
Only it didn't quite take, did it?
拉塞尔 还没轮到你
Russell, it wasn't your turn.
你插队了
You jumped the line.
走
Move.
她在哪
Where is she?
他们穿过护盾 往东边
They got through the shield moving east
朝加布里埃之子的领地去了
toward Children of Gabriel territory.
有几个人跟着约瑟芬
How many are with Josephine?
他们不说 先生
They're not talking, sir.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
把他们和其他人关到一起
Put them with the others.
拿走他们的枪
Get their guns.
把他们分给守卫
Distribute them to the guards.
不择手段也要把我女儿带回来
Do whatever it takes to bring my daughter home.
让荣耀为我见证 我会把他们带回来的
As the primes are my witness, I'll bring them back.
他回来了
Here he comes.
我留你们单独在一起
I'll leave you two alone.
艾比
Abby.
马库斯
Marcus?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
你做了什么
What have you done?
我救了你
I saved you.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表