剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
穿自己的衣服
wear my own clothes.
你会的... 只要你查清
And you will... right after you find out
他们所谓的夜之血脉有多少人
exactly how many of these so-called nightbloods they have.
如果你没弄错 那我们就可以复活其他人了
If you're right, then we can resurrect the others.
那样的话无论是我们优先复活你
And it won't matter that we jumped the line for you.
还是你杀了凯莉 都没关系了
Or that you killed Kaylee.
那是她先杀我的
After she killed me.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
但我希望你们明白这事不好收场
But I hope you know this doesn't end well.
要么他们发现我的身份 杀了我
Either they find out who I am and kill me
然后把圣所烧成灰烬
before burning sanctum to the ground,
要么我们抓住他们更多的人
or we body-snatch more of them
并且杀光剩余的人
and kill the rest.
避免他们把圣所烧成灰烬
So they don't burn sanctum to the ground.
又想马儿跑 又想马儿不吃草
This is what happens when you try making an omelet
就是你这样了
without breaking any eggs.
克拉克 你明白我们留下来
Clarke, you realize staying says
代表我们对他们的所作所为无异议
we're ok with what they're doing.
不然还有什么办法
Yeah, and what's the alternative?
回到太空吗
Go back to space?
再睡个几百年
Sleep for another hundred years
直到再找到一个适合生存的可能性更小的星球
on our way to a planet even less likely to support life?
建造我们自己的围区
Build our own compound.
我们在这单靠自己是坚持不了多久的
We'll not last out there on our own.
默莉 艾寇 和雷文明早就回来
Emori, Echo, and Raven will be back in the morning.
他们会知道怎么建造辐射护盾的所有事宜
They'll know everything we need to build a radiation shield.
接下去 就是体力活了
After that, it's just hard work.
要花几辈子的时间
Over how many lifetimes?
认真的 要经历多少次日食
No, seriously, how many eclipses?
多少次虫袭 多少次恐怖袭击
How many swarms? How many terrorist attacks?
我同意约翰说的
I agree with John.
我也不喜欢他们
I don't like who they are either,
但我们需要靠他们生存下去
but we need them to survive.
他们是杀人凶手
They're murderers,
诱骗人们献祭出自己的生命
raising people to give up their bodies,
洗♥脑♥他们说自己是神
brainwashing them into believing they're gods.
他说的没错
He's right.
这是对初代赫达贝卡信仰的所有事情的曲解
It's a perversion of everything Bekka Pramheda believed.
火种是要向下一代传递智慧的
The flame was about passing wisdom on to the next line,
而不是据为己有
not keeping it all to yourself.
但无意冒犯
Yeah, well, no offense,
初代赫达贝卡同样也不是神
but Bekka wasn't a god either.
她不过是一位在实验室给自己制♥造♥了夜之血脉的科学家
She was a scientist who made herself a nightblood in the lab.
这和艾比对克拉克做的事一模一样
The same way Abby did to Clarke.
已经做得足够好了
So much for doing better.
我知道你都做过些什么
I know what you did.
别 别这样做
Hey. Hey. Bad idea.
冷静一下
Take it easy.
都还好吧
Is everything ok here?
怎么能还好
How can you be ok?
她是你的孩子
She was your child.
我知道 你想黛利拉了
I know. You miss Delilah.
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
但她现在很开心 乔登
But she's happy, Jordan.
她希望你能明白这一点
She wants you to know that.
有意外发现 跟我来
Jackpot. Follow me.
克拉克
Clarke.
没事吧
Everything ok?
甩掉她
我需要给你单独谈谈
现在
你先回避下
Give us a minute.
好吧 那我们去那
Fine. We'll go in here.
你刚要去哪
Where were you going?
去见我妈妈 怎么了
To see my mother. What's wrong?
我们怎么会在这件事上有分歧
How are we on different sides of this?
我知道他们生存的方式看起来很可怕
I know how they survive seems harsh.
但就我所见
But what from what I've seen,
这些人活得很快乐
these people are happy.
他们的世界还在运转
Their world works.
我们已经把我们的世界毁了
We destroyed ours.
这和我们无关
This isn't about us.
那我们就可以不顾自己而评判他们吗
So we can judge them but not ourselves?
我每天都自我批判
You know I judge myself every day.
我想知道我们和他们之间的区别
I want to know the difference between us and them.
我常常会看见
我杀掉的人的面孔
在我的梦中
而不是镜中
对不起
I'm sorry.
你能重复一遍刚才那句吗
Can you repeat that last phrase?
听起来像"闪回"的发音
It sounds like "Flashpa" Means "Flashback."
是"梦"的意思吗
So was it "Dream"?
你是谁
Who are you?
约瑟芬·莱特伯恩
Josephine Lightbourne.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
娱乐时间结束了 我们谈谈吧
Ok, fun's over. Let's talk.
你敢说话试试
Don't you dare say a word.
没事 我们可以等着她沉下去
It's fine. We can wait till she goes under.
我只需要你们中的一个人
I only need one of you.
我先明白告诉你
Ok, here's the deal.
你一死 我就会为了保命而开口
I'm gonna talk after you die to save myself.
你又能收获什么呢
So what are you really accomplishing?
她收获了壮烈牺牲
She gets a hero's death.
要是你的沉默帮错人了
But if your silence helps the wrong side,
你死得还英勇吗
are you still a hero?
我算了算 你们杀了十二个我的同伴
You see, by my count, you've killed 12 of my people,
我们可没杀你们的人
and we've killed none of yours.
谁是大坏蛋呢
So who's the villain?
肯定是你 因为你们绑♥架♥小孩
I'm gonna say you since you kidnap little kids.
但欢迎你反驳我的观点 顺便把绳子丢给我
But feel free to prove me wrong and toss me that rope.
有多少人进行了血液改造
How many people have blood alteration?
拜托 告诉他吧
Oh, for god's sakes! Tell him.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?!
现世火球
A temporal flare.
快跑
Get out and run!
我动不了 救你的孩子
I can't move. Save your baby!
我会回来救你的
I'll be back for you.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia.
撑住
Hold on!
撑住
Hold on!
奥克塔维亚
Octavia?
奥克塔维亚
Octavia!
你沉下去了
You went under.
我猜你还是想活命的
I guess you want to live after all.
他逃跑了
He's getting away.
艾比
Abby...
你得吃点东西
You need to eat something.
克拉克把肾脏问题解决了
Clarke solved the kidney problem.
假设你是对的
Let's say you're right.
我们使用飞船里的血红素
We use the ship's hemosep.
凯恩的血压降下来了
Kane's blood pressure goes down.
度过了栓塞的风险
Risk of emboli.
等他稳定以后 我们再给他做手术
Once he normalizes, we open him up again,
再用这些叶子
and we use these leaves
来对抗我们找到的新出血口
against the new hemorrhaging we find.
没错 就是这样 能行的
Yeah, that's right. It's gonna work.
哪怕手术室已经旧的不能再旧了
Even if the O.R. Was fully stocked,
艾比 我们谈的可是一场十五小时的手术
Abby, we're talking about a 15-hour procedure.
一旦冷冻舱打开
Once a pod is open,
马库斯最多只有十分钟的时间
Marcus has 10 minutes, tops.
-不 你错了 -不 我是对的
- No, you're wrong. - No, I'm right.
我才是对的 你却不愿面对现实
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表