剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你为什么要如此拼命活下去
Why are you fighting so hard to stay alive?
-我得... -救你的同伴 对 我知道
- I have to-- - Save your people. Yes. I know.
我不属于你的同伴 真遗憾
Too bad I wasn't in that group, huh?
我绝不是有意伤害你的 玛雅
I never meant to hurt you, Maya.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你一直这么说
You keep saying that.
告诉我 你对贾斯珀也感到抱歉吗
Tell me, are you sorry about Jasper, too?
毕竟我的死让他发从此崩溃沉沦
After all, killing me is what sent him off the deep end.
-那是贾斯珀自己的选择 -错
- Jasper made his choice. - Wrong.
他的死也归咎于你
His death is on you, too.
你干坏事 但付出代价的却是别人
You do things, but other people pay the price.
够了
Ok. That's enough.
你杀害的人远多于你拯救的人
You've killed more people than you've saved.
你意识到了吗
Do you realize that?
你要是真的想要救人性命
If you actually cared about saving people's lives,
就会离开
you'd walk away.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
你喜欢当救世主
You like being the savior.
你喜欢当圣人
You like playing god.
你和荣耀家族没什么不同
You're not so different from the Primes, you know.
辐射警报
Radiation alert.
她要来了
She's coming.
为什么不向她投降
Why don't you just give in to her?
就这一次 放弃控制吧
Just give up control for once.
控制
Control.
是我在控制吗
I'm in control.
我有个办法
I have an idea.
你脸上有点...
You have a little something--
她把东西♥藏♥在山洞里了
She hid it in the cave.
你在耍我吗
Are you kidding me?
你的意识投射真棒
I mean, your projections are the best.
可以带我们去吗
Care to take us?
谢谢你 毁容女孩
Thank you, melty girl.
这停车位不错
Nice parking spot.
逮住你了
Gotcha.
你没有控制权 这是我的意识空间
You have no control here. This is my mindspace.
原来我可以创造出我想要的一切 包括她
Turns out, I can create whatever I want, including her.
真可爱
Cute.
我不会自找麻烦
I wouldn't bother.
颈拷的定位让你只能待在这山洞里
The collar is geotagged to the cave.
你想干什么 在我醒来之前拖延时间吗
Ok. What's your plan here, stall until I wake up?
我每晚都会再次尝试
I'll just try again night after night,
我在这里的时间越长 你死得越快
and the more time I spend here, the faster you die,
我警告你 这种死法可不好玩 也不好受
and let me tell you, that death ain't fun or pretty.
你赢不了 为什么还如此费尽心思
You can't win, so why bother?
为了确保你会输
To make sure you lose.
至于我 我会找到活下去的办法
Me, I'll find a way to survive.
一向如此
I always do.
不得不说 你很有胆识
You got spunk. I'll give you that.
今时不同往日 我们本能成为朋友
Things were different, we could have been friends,
但现在我觉得没意思
but I'm bored now.
克拉克 我也许不能
Hey, Clarke, I may not be able to
在你的意识空间里创造什么
create anything in your mindspace,
但我能带进来
but I can sure bring something in.
我们分头找 别再闹着玩了
Let's split up and stop playing games.
你不是在玩猫鼠游戏
You're not a cat toying with a mouse.
她很危险 杀了她
She's dangerous. Kill her.
学过动物学吗 克拉克
Ever take zoology 101, Clarke--
知道捕食者的捕猎策略吗
Hunting tactics of predator species?
没有吗 那我给你上一课怎么样
No? How about a quick lesson, then?
最常见的...
The most common
捕食者会消耗能量去追捕跑得较慢的猎物
Pursuit predators expend energy running down slower prey,
或者调整自己的速度 让猎物筋疲力尽
or they pace themselves and let their prey tire out.
我提议第三种选择
I'm proposing a third option--
告诉我你把它藏在哪里了
Just show me where you hid it.
这样就省得我们费劲了
So we can both kick back and rest.
你的逃跑有失体面
All this running is plain undignified.
你为什么要逃避呢
Why did you avoid this?
"你去死吧"
"Go float yourself."
你的基础动物学真优秀 克拉克
A-plus zoology 101, Clarke.
很有效的迷惑表演
That was very effective distraction display,
但我懂得更多
but I know better.
中头奖了
Yahtzee.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
离那个箱子远点
Get away from that.
你会没事的
You're gonna be ok.
克拉克
Oh, hey, Clarke.
这就是你在逃避的地方
This is the place you were avoiding?
看起来没那么可怕
It's not even that scary.
有一点不祥的感觉
Huh. It's a little ominous.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
把它藏在还这挺聪明的
It was clever hiding it here,
你不会来的
the place you wouldn't go
也就是我不会去看的地方
so the place I wouldn't look.
记忆是一件很有趣的事情
Memory is funny, you know?
已经定型的那些东西 创伤
The formative stuff-- the traumas,
我们无法释怀的东西
the things we can't move past--
它们藏在脑干的深处
They live deep in the brain stem.
这些是我们选择退缩而不是愈合的伤口
These are the wounds we pay shrinks not to fix.
这个地方控制了我们
These places control us,
造就了我们
make us who we are.
这其实和更加低层的脑功能有关
It's actually connected to the lower brain function--
呼吸 条件反射
Breathing, reflexes.
所以你想起莱克萨时才会哭泣
It's why you cry when you think of Lexa.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这些都是因你而造成的死亡所产生的愧疚感
All of this is guilt for the deaths you've caused,
但我不明白
but I don't get it.
你为什么这么伤心
Why are you so torn up?
你做的一切都是为了拯救你的同伴
Everything you did was to save your people.
-换我也会这么做 -完全赞同
- I'd do the same thing. - A ringing endorsement.
我不明白的是
The thing I don't get is
你现在怎么不在乎拯救自己的同伴了
why you don't care about saving your people now.
什么
What?
假设你可以打败我
Let's say you could somehow fight me off
夺回你的身体
and get your body back.
这对你的朋友和家人又会有什么影响
What would that do to your friends and family?
你觉得我父亲会就这么任我消失吗
Do you think my father would just let me go?
你现在做的事
What you're doing right now.
将会直接导致你同伴的灭族
Leads to the genocide of your people,
我想这对你来说已经习以为常
Which, I guess, is par for the course with you.
-我只想活下来 -是吗
- I just want to live. - Do you, though?
但你的思想似乎不这么觉得
Because your mind sure doesn't seem to.
你有没有想过
Have you ever even once considered that
解决问题的办法就是牺牲你自己
the solution is to sacrifice yourself?
你的同伴很安全 贝拉米已经确保过了
Your people are safe. Bellamy made sure of it.
当然 他很难接受你的死亡
I mean, he took your death hard, sure,
但他知道一个领袖能做的
But he knew the only thing a leader could do
就是去试图达成和平
was to strike a deal for peace.
现在该是你挺身而出的时候了
Now it's time for you to step up.
优雅地离开
Bow out gracefully,
你的同伴就能过上幸福的生活
and your people get to live happily ever after.
你在说谎
You're lying.
贝拉米绝不会答应那样的协议
Bellamy would never make a deal like that.
你不信任我 这让我很难过 克拉克
The lack of trust hurts me, Clarke,
所以我带来了这个
so that's why I brought this.
你有你的画 我有我的书 别妄加论断
You have drawings. I have books. Don't judge.
给 拿着
Here. Take it.
这不是圈套 我不会用这种手段
It's not a trick. I don't play that way.
我可以保证你们剩下的人的安全
I can guarantee safety for the rest of your people.
我们会把所有我们在这个卫星上
We'll share everything we've learned
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表