剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
恭喜
Congratulations.
现在换你死
You die instead.
不再是血女王
在我们没到之前 我都不知道
I didn't know until we got here,
否则我就不会开飞船了
or I wouldn't have flown the ship.
交易的内容是 艾比教他们怎么制♥造♥夜之血脉
The deal was Abby shows them how to make nightblood
西蒙娜把你带回来
and Simone brings you back.
-我想说服她放弃 -你说服的力度还不够
- I tried to talk her out of it. - Not hard enough.
为什么我的命比这个人的命更重要
Why is my life worth more than this man's?
因为她爱你
Because she loves you.
因陀罗 你不能就这么接受了
Indra, you can't be ok with this.
为什么不呢
Why not?
在方舟上 你们流放了偷窃食物的人
On the Ark, you floated people for stealing food.
在地表上 孩子们殊死决斗出领袖
On the ground, my people cheered
我的族人们为之欢欣鼓舞
as children fought to the death to lead us.
这有更糟吗
Is this so much worse?
就因为我们都做过坏事
So because we've all done awful things,
那我们就袖手旁观吗
we do nothing?
不 我们活下去
No, we survive.
雷文说他们在下面帮我们
Raven says they're helping us down there.
我猜我们需要帮助
I assume we need the help.
看着我
Look at me.
这个男人有过自己的人生
This man had a life.
本来有个女人陪着他 是他的妻子
There's a woman with him, his wife.
她相信他还在我体内
She believes he's still inside me.
他们对那些人撒谎了 让他们以为自己是神
They lie to them, let them think they're gods.
他们可以永生 这不就是神吗
They live forever. is that not godlike?
你在说什么 因陀罗
What are you saying, Indra?
你相信他们吗
You believe them?
谁在乎我相信什么
Who cares what I believe?
我只知道我正看着
What I know is that I am looking at
我曾经受尽折磨又起死回生的朋友
my once crucified, resurrected friend,
我也理解为什么有些人认为这是奇迹
and I can see why some might think that's a miracle.
因陀罗 他们在杀人
Indra, they're murdering people.
他们自愿献身是因为他们不知道真♥相♥
They go willingly because they don't know the truth.
是 很多生命曾因对假神的崇拜而逝去
Yes, lives have been lost in the worshipping of false gods before,
数不胜数
more than can be counted.
但如果我们在可以阻止它的时候
But if we let it stand
却任其发展
when we could stop it,
我们的新世界就会变得
then our new world would be no different
和我们逃离的那个世界无异
than the one we left behind.
所以我们才需要你 凯恩
This is why we need you, Kane.
胡说
Nonsense.
雷文 你很强大
Raven, you're strong.
你总是知道做什么事是对的
You've always known what's right.
那我为什么还帮助艾比
Then why did I help Abby?
过去的事就别计较了
What's done is done.
现在的问题是 我们该怎么做
The question here is, what do we do now?
毁掉夜之血脉的血清
Destroy the nightblood serum.
他们会再造更多
They would just make more.
流放出去就行
Not if we float it.
艾比用光了船上的可用聚合物
Abby used all the available polymer on the ship.
他们或许能在地面上找到其他的
They might find some more on the ground,
但除非他们有飞行员
but unless they have a pilot,
否则他们是回不到太空的
they're not getting back to zero-g.
就算他们能
And if they do,
他们也要先过我这一关
they'll have to get past me.
怎么了
What?
我爸真是太愚蠢了
My father was a fool
才会让你们的人留下来
for letting you people stay.
花了这么久的时间为人类建避难所
All that time spent building a sanctuary for the human race,
却因为
and he destroys it
最富人性的特质毁掉了它
because of the most human thing of all--
为了爱
Love.
谁能怪得了他呢
I mean, who can blame him?
我很棒 只是...
I am awesome. it's just...
看看你
Well, and look at you.
你应该知道这会如何收场
You should have known how this would end.
我这么说可能只是因为
Guess i'm just saying all this because
我已经非常了解你了
I know so much about you now.
是吗
You do, huh?
就说你和克拉克吧
Take you and Clarke, for instance.
真是段奇怪的关系 对吧
Now that's a weird relationship, isn't it?
一开始你想杀了她保住自己的性命
First you want to kill her to save your own ass,
即使这意味着你在方舟上的同伴灭绝
even though it means the genocide of your own people on the Ark,
接着你们又成了死党
and then you become besties,
在韦瑟山参与了真正的大屠♥杀♥
bonding over the actual genocide at mount weather.
你们一起
Together.
你把她关了起来 她也把你关了起来
You lock her up, she locks you up,
你把她丢在地球上
You leave her on earth,
她留你一人死在战场上
she leaves you to die in the fighting pits.
这真是耗费精力的关系
I mean, it's exhausting, frankly.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
不过你对于结局的判断错了
You're wrong about how this ends, by the way.
首先 我们会侵入你的意识驱动
First, we get back into your mind drive,
然后我用它来和你父亲达成和平协议
And then i'll use it for a peace deal with your father.
你的自信真是可爱
Your belief in yourself is cute.
但很遗憾 排开所有变量不谈
But unfortunately, putting aside about a thousand variables,
克拉克新发现的福音派首领
Chief among them Clarke's newfound evangelical,
为了利益考虑 是不可能接受
due better-ism, making it impossible for her to accept
和那些可恶的身体夺取者达成和平协议的
a peace deal with those awful body snatchers,
我们三个人都会死在这个洞穴里
all 3 of us are gonna die in this cave.
行吧 等着瞧
Yeah, ok. we'll see.
你的自信已经气到我了
Ok, now your confidence is just pissing me off.
把囚犯的嘴堵住
Gag the prisoners.
大家都站起来 圣地骑士要来了
Everybody up! the sanctum riders are coming.
放开我
Get away from me.
让她站起来
Stand her up.
她有血脉
She's got the blood.
她有血脉
She's got the blood!
让她跪下
Put her on her knees.
放开她
Leave her alone!
她是荣耀家族的人
She's a Prime.
给她解开手铐
Unchain her.
把她放在那里
Put her there.
请不要这样做
Don't do this, please.
她脑袋里的驱动是约瑟芬的
The drive in her head, it's Josephine.
这话没什么帮助
Not helping.
想想 只要她还活着
Think! As long as she's alive,
你们就有抗衡拉塞尔的筹码了
you have leverage over Russell.
这并不是谈判 而是一场战争
This is not u202da negotiation, it's a war.
答案是荣耀家族必死
The answer is death to Primes.
等下
Wait!
加布里埃很爱她
Gabriel loves her.
这是他想要的结果吗
Is this what he would want?
我不允许你提他的名字
Don't you use his name.
克拉克
Clarke.
是我
Yeah.
她让你控制了
She gave you control?
不然她就要被斩首了
It was either that or get her head cut off.
我听到一些动静
I heard something!
我们时间不多了
We don't have time.
你得赶紧逃
You've got to run.
不 我不会丢下你的
No, I'm not leaving you.
去找到加布里埃 走啊 快点
Go find Gabriel. Go! Now!
那是荣耀约瑟芬
it's Josephine Prime.
在她到达山峰前干掉她
Kill her before she gets to the rise.
别让他们把她带回去 快
Do not let them get her back. Go!
这里 我在这
Here! I'm here!
有枪 趴下
Gun! Down!
别开枪 你可能会误伤约瑟芬
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表