剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
地球 回不来了
Earth isn't coming back.
这就是阿尔法星
Meet Planet Alpha.
我们派了一支探险队过去
We sent an exploratory team down there.
能猜到人们都去哪了吗
So any guesses where all the people went?
好了 准备出发
All right. Let's load up.
天哪 我讨厌送你去地面
God, I hate sending you to the ground.
去救我们大家吧
Go save us all.
克拉克 你看到这个了吗
Clarke, you read this?
"当星辰相连 丛林觉醒 就该跑路了"
"Stars align and forests wakes, it's time to run away."
"在两天的时间里 天堂沦为地狱
"For two days, heaven is hell,
好友成为仇敌"
And friends become foes."
你会杀了他的
You're gonna kill him.
这次死的是你 不是我
This time, you die, not me.
墨菲
Murphy!
这里离他们降落的地方很近
This is close to where they landed.
分头行动
Spread out.
-约翰 醒醒 -怎么回事
- John, wake up. - What is this?
你们是来带我们回家的吗
Are you here to take us home?
这里不是你们的家吗
Isn't this your home?
大伙
Uh, guys...
记住 我们在他们的家里
Remember, we're in their home.
-大家都冷静 -放下武器
- Everyone keep calm. - Weapons down.
艾比 和墨菲待在一起
Abby, stay with Murphy.
罗丝 离他们远点
u202dRose, get away from them.
保护"希望"
Protect the Hope.
侍卫 去前面
Guard, to the front.
没关系
Hey, it's ok.
我们来自地球 没有恶意
We're from Earth. We come in peace.
-这边 -听我说 过来
- Over here. - Listen to me. Come here now.
-约翰逊 约翰逊 -对不起 琳达
- Jonathan, Jonathan... - I'm sorry, Linda.
凯莉 你去哪了 你的家人呢
Kaylee, where have you been? Where's your family?
被他们杀了
They killed them.
这可不妙
That's not good.
不是现在 不是现在 放轻松
No, not now, not now. Easy, easy.
帮帮我们 我们的朋友快死了
Help us, please. Our friend's dying.
他没呼吸了
He's not breathing.
让我过去
Let me pass.
让他们退后
Move them back.
你要做什么 他会死的
What are you doing? He'll die.
你想让我帮忙吗
You want my help or not?
他已经死了
He's already dead.
但他很幸运 死亡不是终点
Fortunately for him, death is not the end.
基连安
Cillian...
他在红日时接触了海藻
He was exposed to the seaweed during the red sun.
去吧
Do it.
我们叫它可怕蛇 是中文的叫法
We call it kepa-she, means hideous snake in chinese.
我的天
Oh, my god.
相信我 我知道看上去很恐怖
Trust me, I know, but the venom degrades
但毒液分解很快 不会造成伤害
too quickly to deliver it in any other form.
起作用了
It's working.
很神奇 是吧
Amazing, isn't it?
它的治疗效果在最早先的
Its curative properties were discovered
红日期被人们发现
during one of the earliest red suns.
毒药使恶魔加布里埃相信自己能行走于水面
Poison made the demon Gabriel believe he could walk on water.
可怕蛇咬了他
The kepa-she bit him,
海藻的毒性就失效了
and the toxin from the seaweed had no effect.
他有呼吸了
He's breathing.
干得好 基连安
Well done, Cillian.
现在把他们关起来
Now lock them up.
遵命 先生 来吧
Yes, sir. Come on.
-我们走 -等等
- Let's go. - Wait.
-快走 -好
- On your feet. - Ok.
等等 你们要带我们去哪里
Wait. Where are you taking us?
放松
Take it easy.
我们没做错任何事 放开我
We didn't do anything wrong. Get off me.
《地球百子》
第六季 第三集
他为什么没醒
Why is he not waking up?
会醒的
He will.
我不敢相信自己差点杀了他
I can't believe I did this to him.
艾默莉 不是你干的 是我
Emori, you didn't. I did.
谁在乎呢 我们需要离开这里
Who cares? We need to get out of this place.
你来做什么
What are you even doing here?
我来救你们
I came to save your ass.
贝拉米 别 现在不是时候
Bellamy, no, not now.
如果我们要杀出去 我们需要她
If we're gonna fight our way out, we need her.
艾寇 我们不会跟他们打斗
Echo, we're not fighting them.
我们需要他们告诉我们如何在这里生存
We need them to teach us how to survive down here.
欢迎 朋友们
Welcome, friends.
如果你们真的在红日之下存活
If it's true you survived the red sun,
那你们需要喝一杯
Then you need a drink.
-谢谢 -不用 谢谢
- Thank you. - No, thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
太好喝了
Mm. That's amazing.
-这是什么 -我们叫它
- What is it? - We call it--
黛利拉
Delilah...
放松 母亲 他们不会偷你的菜谱的
Relax, mother. I don't think they'll steal your recipe.
我们叫它荣耀约瑟芬
We call it jo juice after Josephine Prime.
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
-愿她的名为圣 -愿她的名为圣
- Hallowed be her name. - Hallowed be her name.
我能问问
Uh, can I ask--
也许这与我们无关
It's probably none of our business,
荣耀是什么
But what's a Prime?
圣地被来自地球的四个家族殖民了
Sanctum was colonized by a team from earth made up of 4 families-
荣耀之族
the Primes.
他们的后裔仍统治我们
Their blood rules us still.
为荣耀之族让路
Make way for the Primes.
-谁是驾驶员 -那个
- Which one's the pilot? - There, that one.
住手
Stop.
-我说抓她了吗 -没有 先生 抱歉
- Did I say to take her? - No, sir. Sorry, sir.
听着 如果是因为母舰上发生的事
Look. If this is about what happened on the mothership,
是你们偷了我们的运输船并暴♥力♥登舰
Your people stole our transport and then boarded us by force.
我们只是为了保护自己
My people were just defending themselves.
撒谎 她根本不在场
Lies. She wasn't there.
我们没伤害别人
We hurt no one.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
克拉克·格里芬 你呢
Clarke Griffin. What's yours?
他是拉塞尔·莱特伯恩 家族第七代
He is Russell Lightbourne, seventh of his line,
圣地的救主 当你说他名字前要鞠躬行礼
savior of sanctum, and you will bow before using his name.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
我妻子非常墨守陈规
My wife's a stickler for protocol,
但她知道你们无法遵行你们不了解的习俗
but she know you can't observe customs that you're unaware of.
我理解你们有问题
You have questions, understandably,
我们也会解答 但首先
and we'll get to them all, but first,
我们需要你们的运输船飞来圣地
we need your transport ship to be flown into sanctum.
你们可以在其中一处低洼降落
You can land in one of the lower fields.
为什么 外面有什么
Why? What's out there?
这个世界上是有比日食造成的失心疯
There are worse things in this world
更可怕的事情
than eclipse-induced psychosis.
它们全都在护盾之外
All of them are outside the shield,
而它们之中的恶魔会非常乐意
and the worst of them would love to get
拿走凯莉所说的在你们飞船上的武器
their hands on the weapons Kaylee says are on your ship.
为什么我们在征求他们的同意
Why are we asking for permission?
我的家人都在那艘飞船上
My family is on that ship.
所以你将会是派遣去带回他们的队员之一
Which is why you'll be on the team sent to retrieve them.
怎么了 现在你害怕走出护盾范围了
What, now you're afraid to leave the shield?
我跟你说过 看到那艘飞船的时候
I told you, we were late for shelter
我们已经来不及赶去避难所了
when we saw that ship.
如果不抢占飞船 我们就要受红日折磨了
Either we took it or we suffered the red sun.
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what is it?
麦迪在那艘运输船上
Madi is on the transport ship.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表