剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
No one. It was just him.
可惜你没办法问他都告诉了谁
Too bad you can't ask him who he told.
那个人杀死了一个荣耀家族的人
The man murdered a prime.
你应该把态度放端正一点
Maybe you should take this a little more seriously.
那不是谋杀
That wasn't murder.
荣耀西蒙娜还会回来 愿她的名为圣
Simone Prime, hallowed be her name, will be back.
为此夺取的生命才真是谋杀
The life taken to make that happen will be murder.
为此夺取的生命将是你的
The life taken to make that happen will be yours.
带她去机械车间
Take her to the machine shop.
验证一下艾比的骨髓配方
Test Abby's bone marrow formula.
如果成功 就会让你变成宿主
If it works and turns you into a host,
而你将有幸与荣耀西蒙娜结为一体
then it will be your great honor to become one with Simone Prime.
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
我从来没做过那个手术
I've never performed that procedure before.
你知道的
You know that.
我也没如此要求过 但这次我要这么要求
And I never asked you to, but I'm asking you now.
你受过的训练就是为此 我们都是
You're trained for this. We all are.
我们已经不能再因为道德要求犹豫
And we can no longer afford our moral equivocations,
这是我们找回家人的唯一办法
but this is how we get our family back.
好的 结束了找我
Good. Call for me when it's done.
重生的时候我也想在场
I want to be there for the resurrection.
她跟我走
She comes with me.
我们要去机械车间
找回贝卡的书
安静
Silence.
想办法别死掉
现在假装很恨我
墨菲 你这个叛徒 我杀了你
Murphy, you traitor! I'll kill you!
你从来就是个叛徒
You've always been a traitor.
你从来就是卑鄙无♥耻♥
You've always been a filthy--
让我当谁
So who do I get to be?
你很狡猾 约翰
You're a slippery one, John,
从来都是双面间谍
Always playing both sides of the fence.
我怀疑你从未做过任何
I doubt you've ever done anything
对你自己没好处的事
that didn't redound to your own benefit.
拜托 这话刻薄了点
Come on. Now, that's just mean.
别误会 我喜欢
Don't get me wrong. I like that about you.
是吗
Oh, you do, huh?
这意味着我可以信任你
It means I can trust you
只要我的要求对你有好处
as long as what I'm asking has something in it for you.
你的要求是什么
And what are you asking?
据婕德说 我女儿还活着
According to Jade, my daughter is still alive,
至少昨晚还活着
or was last night.
我要你带她回家
I need you to bring her home.
要是能做到
If you can do this,
你和你的女朋友就还能得到永生
then you and your girlfriend have your immortality after all.
-我要是拒绝呢 -你不会的
- And if I say no? - You won't.
但如果你失败
If you fail, however,
或者做什么阻碍我女儿回到我身边的事
or do something that keeps my daughter from her place at my side,
那我就只能以眼还眼
then I will be forced to take an eye for an eye.
永生换不永生
Immortality or mortality.
也值了
It seems fair.
不是拿你的 约翰
Not your eye, John.
是艾默莉
Emori's.
第二个月亮前办妥
You have till second moon.
你是夜之血脉
You're a nightblood.
你可以随时穿过防护网然后关掉它
You could walk through the shield at any time and lower it.
为什么不去
Why haven't you?
因为他不想杀死里面的人
Because he doesn't want to kill the people inside.
他想救他们 而他们会誓死保护荣耀家族
He wants to save them, and they'll die to protect the primes.
那就让他们去死 我不能让我们的同伴
Then they die. I'm not letting our people get executed
因为他们的幻想被杀
because theirs are delusional.
我没有密♥码♥
I don't have the code.
就算想也没办法关掉防护网
I couldn't lower the shield if I tried.
那莱克呢
What about Ryker?
他打造了防护网 还帮你逃了出来
He built it, and he helped you escape.
去找他 你关掉防护网
Go to him, you lower the shield,
剩下我们来
we do the rest.
莱克不会帮我们
Ryker won't help us.
他没关我的牢门
He left my cell door open
是为了阻止西蒙娜烧死我
to stop Simone from burning me at the stake,
但他不会帮我阻止重生
but he wouldn't help me stop the resurrections.
他们要烧死你
They were gonna burn you?
他们就是这么对待恶魔的
That's what you do to demons.
我毁掉了胚胎
I destroyed the embryos.
落地时我们有一千枚
We landed with a thousand.
经过基因改造 都是你所谓的夜之血脉
Genetically engineered with what you call nightblood
为了保护我们不受辐射伤害
to protect against solar radiation.
所以宿主才这么稀少
That's why hosts are so rare--
所以约瑟芬才开始了献祭
Why Josephine started oblation.
我没想到她会走到这一步 但是...
I didn't think she would take it that far, but--
所以你的非暴♥力♥革命只恶化了情况
So your nonviolent revolution made things worse.
贝拉米 他不想杀自己的人
Bellamy, he doesn't want to kill his own people.
-为什么 你就可以 -贝拉米
- Why not? You did. - Bellamy.
我不需要
I don't need a lecture
吃人的女王给我上道德课
on moral relativity from the queen of cannibals.
我能去外面跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you outside?
不 不 说实话 小奥
No. No. You know what? For once, O.,
我现在最担心的问题还真不是你
You're not my biggest problem.
拜托
Please?
去吧 我们继续想办法
Go. We'll keep thinking.
你妹妹很特别
Your sister's special.
这个词用得好
Well, that's one word for it.
我是认真的 贝拉米
I'm serious, Bellamy.
她进入了异象后还回来了
She went into the anomaly and came back.
从来没人办到过
No one's ever done that before.
异象
The anomaly?
你听到的声音
That sound you hear,
是圣地最大的谜
the great mystery of sanctum.
她什么也不记得了
Look, she didn't remember anything,
所以我给了她红日毒素帮她看清楚
so I gave her red sun toxin to help her see.
她选择了看向内心
She chose to look inward instead.
但那里没有日食
But there was no eclipse.
到处都有毒素
The toxin's everywhere--
每片树叶 每棵树 每寸土 每块石头
In every leaf, in every tree, the soil, the rocks.
时间长了 我们就找到了提取它能量的办法
Over time, we found other ways to harness its power.
你把它用作武器了 是吗
You weaponized it, didn't you?
是西蒙娜干的
Simone did.
用于她的适应方案
As part of her adjustment protocol.
我研究的主要对象是一种抗毒素
My research was focused on an antitoxin.
发现使用静脉注射可以让人清醒地进入幻象
The discovery that intravenous use produced a waking dream
也只是巧合罢了
was a happy accident.
加布里埃 你的朋友来了
Uh, Gabriel, your friends are here.
别开枪 我们是一伙的
Don't shoot. We're on the same side.
贝拉米 放下枪
Bellamy, gun down.
一伙的
Same side, huh?
他当时和约瑟芬一起在洞穴里
He was with Josephine in the cave.
-等一下 -是她 荣耀约瑟芬
- Hey, hey. - It's her--Josephine Prime.
-不不不 -举起武器 干掉她
- No, no, no. - Raise your weapons. Take her down!
不是她
It's not her.
加布里埃 我们需要一些帮助
Gabriel, we could use a little help.
赛维尔
Xavier?
赛维尔 兄弟 让开
Xavier, brother, get out of the way.
蕾拉 没关系
Layla, it's ok.
尼尔森 把武器放下
Nelson, put the weapon down.
你们都把武器放下
All of you, weapons down.
这是命令
That's an order.
轮不到你发号♥施令
You don't give orders.
老头在哪
Where's the old man?
蕾拉 把帐篷搜一遍
Layla, search the tent.
老头死了
The old man is dead.
赛维尔也死了
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表