剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我跟你一起去 走吧
I'm going with you. Let's go.
等等
Wait!
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
芬恩 走了
Finn, let's move!
索命者追了你多远
How far did the reapers chase you?
要不是我甩了他们 应该还在追 怎么
They'd still be chasing me if I didn't lose them. Why?
我有个很糟糕的主意
I have a really bad idea.
雷文 再给我们讲一遍
Hey, Raven, tell us again
这是什么原理
how this is gonna work.
都给你讲五遍了
Told you 5 times.
电流经过电磁铁
Current flows to the electromagnet.
就能打开提升阀
That opens the poppet valve.
火箭就发射了
Rockets fire.
电线准备好了 可以连接了
Ok. Got the good wire ready to graft on.
接下来呢
What's next?
雷文
Raven?
雷文
Raven!
-她是不是... -还没死
- Is she... - Not yet.
但也快了
But soon.
他们攻过来了
They've broken through!
有好几百个人
There's hundreds of them!
他们在冲大门进攻
They're heading for the gate!
游戏结束了 老兄
Game over, man!
你来搞定
Finish it.
电流 磁场 阀门再开火
Current to magnet to valve to barbecue.
电流 磁场 阀门再开火
Current to magnet to valve to barbecue.
敌人太多了
There are too many!
全体撤去运输船
Everybody to dropship now!
不行 我们需要更多时间
No! We need more time.
枪手 待在位置上
Gunners, stay at your posts.
其他人 撤进去
The rest of you, inside.
快点 进去
Come on, quick.
那是从方舟来的吗
Is that from the ark?
那就是方舟
That is the ark.
我来了 克拉克
I'm coming, Clarke.
他们支援到了
Reinforcements.
等他们来了
When they get here,
就会发现人都死光了
they won't find anyone alive.
攻下大门
Take down the gate!
索命者
Reapers!
你做了什么
What did you do?
我捅了一个马蜂窝
I kicked the hornet's nest.
你把索命者引过来了
You brought the reapers?
为大家争取些时间
I just bought us some time.
雷文怎么样了
How's raven?
情况不太好
She's not good.
火箭弹还没有准备好
And the rockets aren't ready yet.
贾斯珀正在处理
Jasper's working on them now.
贾斯珀
Jasper?
后备计划呢
What's plan B?
贾斯珀就是后备计划
Jasper was plan B.
发生什么事了
What the hell is that?
我不知道 但他们转移了火力
I don't know, but they're distracted.
我们走吧
Let's move.
我们回不去的
We'll never make it.
别管我 我再想别的办法
Leave me. I'll find another way.
我不会扔下你走的
I'm not going anywhere without you.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia.
林肯
Lincoln?
这是你做的
You did this?
还有芬
With Finn.
箭头很深
It's deep.
我可以帮你 但你得赶紧跟我走
I can help you, but you have to come with me now.
走吧
Go.
让他帮你吧
Let him help you.
不行 我要和大家并肩作战
No way. I have to see this through.
你走不了
You can't walk
我又没法带你回运输船上去
and I can't get you back to the dropship.
他说得对
He's right.
大家是为你而战
This fight is over for you.
小奥 听我说
O, O, listen to me.
我以前说 你的出生毁了我的人生
I told you my life ended the day you were born.
事实是 你的出生让我重生了
The truth is...It didn't start until then.
跟他走吧 我要你活着
Go with him. I need you to live.
而且 我可以的
Besides...I got this.
哥哥 我爱你
I love you, big brother.
愿我们早日重逢
May we meet again.
愿我们早日重逢
May we meet again.
保护好她
Keep her safe.
冲去围墙
Now to the wall!
克拉克 他们要攻占大门了
Clarke, they're taking down the gate.
很好 我觉得我成功了 应该吧
Good. Because I did it...I think.
我要关了那扇门
I'm closing that door.
等等 还有人在外面
Wait! We've still got people out there.
贝拉米还没回来
Bellamy's not back yet.
用手榴弹
Use the grenades!
行了 贾斯珀 让大家立刻进去
All right, Jasper, get everybody, get inside now!
他来了
There he is!
他过得来吗 贝拉米 快跑
He's never gonna make it. Bellamy, run!
他会杀了他的
He's killing him.
给我
Give me that.
住手 芬 不要
Stop, Finn, no!
不
No!
克拉克 你不能救下所有人
Clarke, you can't save everybody.
快走吧
Let's go!
克拉克 快走啊
Clarke, right now.
贾斯珀 就是现在
Jasper, now.
安雅 你赢不了的
Anya, you can't win.
住手 她已经被打倒了
Stop! She's already down.
雷文说电流会通向磁铁
Raven says current flows to the magnet.
我们需要电流
We just need a current.
住手 我们不是这种人
No! Stop! We're not like that.
回来 回来
Get back. Get back.
她该死
She deserves to die.
不
No!
我们不是地球人
We are not grounders.
这里是地球监测站
This is earth monitoring station,
地球监测站呼叫方舟幸存者
earth monitoring station hailing all ark survivors.
请回复
Please come in.
地球监测站
Earth monitoring station.
地球监测站呼叫方舟幸存者
Earth monitoring station, hailing all ark survivors.
请回复
Please come in.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Is someone there?
继续说话 以便我锁定你的信♥号♥♥
Keep talking so I can lock you in.
机械站已着陆
Mecha station is on the ground.
重复 机械站已经就位
Repeat. Mecha station is on the ground.
艾比
Abby,
听到你的声音真高兴
it's so good to hear your voice.
我也一样 我们成功了 塞隆尼斯
Yours, too. We made it, Thelonious.
有其他空间站的消息吗
Any word from any of the other stations yet?
没有 目前只有你们
No. Just you so far.
你能看到他们吗
Can you see any sign of them?
正准备出去 稍等
Going outside now. Stand by.
告诉我景象如何
Tell me what it's like.
这里
It...
和我梦想中的完全一样
Everything I dreamed.
满眼绿色
So much green.
到处都是树木
There are trees everywhere.
有水 还有空气
And water. And the air.
空气闻起来
The air...smells...
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表