剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
手要很稳 克拉克
Steady hand, Clarke.
你帮我完成过的任务 比这个要精细多了
You've assisted me on trickier procedures than this.
一旦把刀子拔♥出♥来♥
And once that knife is out,
接下来的就容易了
the hard part is over.
我现在开始拔了
All right. Extracting now.
他醒过来了
He's waking up! Uhh!
按住他
Hold him still.
芬 我要帮你把刀子拔♥出♥来♥
Finn, I'm gonna get that knife out of you, ok?
计划不错
Good plan.
芬 千万不能动 明白吗
Finn, you can't move. You got it?
好的
Uhh. Ok.
准备好了
Here it goes.
慢慢的来 克拉克
Nice and slow, Clarke.
不要动 芬
Finn, do not move.
马上就好了
Almost got it.
不要动
Hold still.
不
No!
克拉克
Clarke.
还好吗
All right?
克拉克 克拉克
Clarke. Clarke?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
克拉克 能听得到吗
Clarke, can you hear us?
克拉克
Clarke?
拔♥出♥来♥了
It's out.
她做到了
She did it.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我们被袭击了吗
We under attack or not?
受到风暴而已 没事了
Storm damage. We're ok.
我们再试一次
We're gonna try this one more time.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你的营地在哪
Where's your camp?
你们一共有多少人
How many of you are there?
过来看看
Hey. Check it out.
这些是什么
What is all this stuff?
天知道这帮人怎么回事
Hell knows with these people.
看来我们找到了
Think we found something
他不想让我们看的东西 米勒
he doesn't want us to see, Miller.
画得挺好的
These aren't bad.
这是我们的营地
It's our camp.
我猜把这些记号♥加起来的话
I'm guessing if I counted all those marks,
应该就是102个
it would add up to 102.
被划掉了十个
10 are crossed out.
这是我们失去的人数
That's how many people we've lost.
我们一来到这里 就被他们监视了
They've been watching us ever since we got here.
我搞定了
Ok. I'm done.
太好了 有包扎伤口的东西吗
Good. Do you have anything to cover the wound?
我们会想办法解决的
We'll make do
一直都这样
Like always.
他脸上这么苍白正常吗
Should he be this pale?
还在发烧
Warm, too.
他流了很多血 雷文
He's lost a lot of blood, Raven,
但是如果你男朋友跟你一样坚强
but if your boyfriend's anywhere near as tough as you,
我相信他会没事的
I'm sure he'll be fine.
等下 妈妈 她说的没错
Wait, mom, she's right.
他在发热 呼吸不均匀
He's feverish, and his breathing's uneven.
你得给他些时间恢复
You need to give him some time to recover.
如果他情况变糟了告诉我
Let me know if he gets any worse,
但我觉得
but I think--I think
他也许已经脱离险境了[走出森林]
he might just be out of the woods.
地球上 除了森林什么都没有
Well, down here, there's nothing but woods.
我需要休息一下
I need a break.
克拉克 克拉克 等下
Clarke? Clarke, wait.
雷文 你能让我们单独相处一会吗
Raven--could you give us a few minutes?
-当然 -不用
- Sure. - No. No.
你看着芬吧
Stay with Finn.
那玩意是什么
What the hell is that thing?
你朋友吗
Friend of yours?
别挡我路
Get the hell out of my way.
没事 让她过来
It's ok. Let her through.
如果他之前对我们没有恨意 现在肯定有了
Well, if he didn't hate us before, he does now.
谁在乎
Who cares?
芬情况如何
How's Finn?
还活着 他的人会在乎
Alive. His people will care.
他们要多久就能知道他在哪了
How long until they figure out where he is?
如果他们知道了会怎么做
And what happens when they do?
等他们来找他时会怎样
I mean, when they come looking for him?
他们会来的 贝拉米
They will, Bellamy.
别紧张 小公主
Relax, princess.
没人看到我们抓了他
No one saw us take him.
他被所在那个洞穴里
He was chained up in that cave
一直都是
the entire time,
多亏了暴风雨
and thanks to the storm,
回来的路上没看到一个人
we didn't see a soul on the way back.
你是不知道
Ok. In case you missed it,
他的人已经在杀我们了
his people are already killing us.
我们要再死多少人
How many more of our people need to die
你才能意识到 战火已经点燃了
until you realize we're fighting a war?
我们不是士兵 贝拉米 你瞧他
We're not soldiers, Bellamy. Look at him.
我们赢不了
We can't win.
你说得对 我们赢不了
You're right. We can't.
如果我们不反抗的话
If we don't fight.
克拉克 他在抽搐
Clarke, he's seizing!
这就来
On my way.
他之前很好 然后
He was fine, then...
快用无线电和我妈联♥系♥
Get my mother on the radio now.
雷文 立刻
Raven, now!
无线电断了
The radio's dead!
受暴风雨的干扰
Interference from the storm.
求你不要让他死掉
Please don't let him die.
那是凯恩吗
Is that Kane?
马库斯 你不该来这里
Marcus, you shouldn't be here.
你错了 妈妈
You're wrong, mom.
我就应该来这里
This is exactly where I should be.
你竟然有胆来这里
You've got some balls coming here.
不要
Don't.
你站的地方就是我妻子
You're standing where my wife
咽下最后一口气的地方
took her last breath.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
告诉我她没有白白死去
Tell me she didn't die for nothing.
如果我这么说 那就是谎言
If I did... I'd be lying.
那就是真的了
Then it's true?
你早就知道那些孩子在地球上
You knew those kids were on the ground?
-是的 -知道地球能够生存
- Yes. - That the earth is survivable?
-不知道 -你本该保护我们
- No. - You were supposed to protect us.
说话
Say something!
够了 后退
Enough! Stand back!
我不需要你维护我
I don't need you to defend me.
凶手
Murderers!
放下
Put that away.
别把情况变得更糟
Don't make this any worse than it already is.
我们想要答案
We want answers.
我们想要我们的人回来
We want our people back.
我们至少可以给你们真♥相♥
The least we can give you is the truth.
放出集♥合♥的信♥号♥♥
Sound the signal for a general assembly.
召集各空间站代表开会
With the station representatives.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不再有秘密
No more secrets.
给我们点空间
Give us room.
你喝酒了吗
You've been drinking?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表