剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我出生在宇宙中
I was born in space.
我从未感受过阳光照在我脸上
I've never felt the sun on my face,
从未呼吸过真正的空气
or breathed real air,
从未在水中漂浮过
or floated in the water,
我们都从未试过
none of us have.
整整三代以来
For 3 generations,
方舟维持了剩下的人类的生存
the Ark has kept what's left of the human race alive.
但如今 我们的家园濒临毁灭
But now our home is dying,
而我们 是人类最后的希望
and we, are the last hope of mankind.
100个人被派往地球
100 prisoners sent on a
执行一项孤注一掷的任务
desperate mission to the ground.
来这的每个人都是因为违反过法律
Each of us is here because we broke the law.
而地球上 没有法律
On the ground, there is no law.
我们要做的只有生存
All we have to do is survive.
但我们将接受考验
But we will be tested,
接受地球的考验
by the earth,
接受这里所隐藏的秘密的考验
by the secrets it hides,
最重要的是 接受相互的考验
and most of all, by each other.
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100."
孩子们需要更多的时间
These children need more time.
我们已经没有时间了
We don't have time.
工程站需要6个月修复生命系统
Engineering needs 6 months to fix life support,
可是4个月后我们就没有氧气了
or we'll be out of oxygen in 4.
不管怎样你都要发射逃生舱
No matter what happens, you launch that pod.
一旦找到孩子们 马上用无线电回复
The second you find those kids, you radio back,
否则300个无辜的人就要死亡
300 innocent people will die if you don't.
长官 一个逃生舱发射了
Sir... a pod launched.
破晓将近了
It's almost dawn.
我们好像该起床了
We should probably get going.
不能赖在床上一整天啊
Can't just lie around in bed all day.
不如就在床上赖一天吧
Or we could just lie around in bed all day.
芬
Finn...
我想告诉你 昨晚并非
You know that, last night wasn't
只是生理需求而已
just about needing someone.
是我想要你
I needed you.
我希望是你
I wanted it to be you.
你懂的 对吗
You understand that, right?
当然
Sure.
我应该告诉你
And I should probably tell you that,
对我来说 并非是因为你
last night, for me, wasn't really about you.
我只是想体验一下地球初夜而已
I just wanted to have my first earth sex.
刚好遇到了你
You were around.
也还算可爱
Passably cute.
混♥蛋♥
Jackass.
犯人 站到狱室后面去
Prisoner. Step to the rear of the cell.
收到雷文的消息了吗
Have we heard from Raven?
让我俩单独谈谈吧
You can leave us alone.
是
Sir.
雷文开始降落了吗
Has Raven started her descent?
环境指数
Environmental numbers?
今天早上的
As of this morning.
氧气指数下降了16%
Oxygen is down 16%,
二氧化碳和甲烷已经快超标了
CO2 and methane are heading to red levels.
我们的推测表明要三个月后
Our projections said that we wouldn't be critical
才会到达临界值啊
for another 3 months.
你丈夫的推测错了
Your husband's projections were wrong.
议会批准你在等待审查期间监外工作
The council has granted you work release pending review.
医生忙不过来了
Medical is overwhelmed.
头晕眼花 视力障碍等问题频现
Dizziness, fatigue, vision problems.
肺中毒
It's pulmonary toxicity.
我知道是什么感觉
I know how they feel.
因为监狱系统午夜起减少了一半氧气供应
The prison section has been on half-air since midnight.
不要
No.
我不要特殊对待
I'm not gonna take more than my share.
要是开始选择谁得到额外的氧气
We start choosing who gets extra O2,
那我们离选择谁生谁死
and we're one step closer
也就不远了
to choosing who lives and who dies.
艾比
Abby...
议会3小时前批准了凯恩的
the council approved Kane's
裁减人口提议
population reduction plan 3 hours ago.
你们没等我一起投票
You voted without me.
我们是按规矩来的
We followed the rules of order.
反正也没区别
It wouldn't have mattered.
他们一致投了赞成票
Their approval was unanimous.
12小时后就执行
We start in 12 hours.
多少人
How many?
320人将会被裁减
320 people will be excised from the grid.
不 这是谋杀 塞隆尼斯
No, murdered, Thelonious.
320个人将被谋杀啊
320 people will be murdered.
我们应该等雷文的回复
We need to wait for Raven to report back.
看看这些指数
Look at those numbers.
随着时间流逝 更多的人在陷入危险
Every hour that passes, we put more people in danger.
她为那群人赌上了自己的生命
She risked her life for those people.
不 是你赌上了她的生命
No, you risked her life.
就在你让她相信
When you let her believe that
爱一个男孩儿不知怎么着就意味着
loving a boy somehow meant
放心地把自己的命
trusting her life
交给一个废弃了百年的"金属棺材"时
in a 100-year-old metal coffin.
那种信任会害死她的
And that trust is going to kill her.
又一个孩子死了 就和其他所有人一样
Another child dead, just like all the others,
就和我们的孩子一样
just like our own.
拿着这个
Take this.
人们都在煎熬之中
People are suffering.
你能帮得上忙
You can help.
雷文会成功到地球的 我知道她会的
Raven will make it to earth. I know she will.
上帝会保佑她的
Godspeed to her.
好了
Ok.
雷达截面阀门
RCS valve...
开启
open.
雷达截面推进压
RCS thrust pressure...
良好
good.
飞行姿势
Attitude...
良好
good.
隔热板
Heat shield...
良好
good.
好了
Ok.
古董喷火推进
准备送死吧
千万别爆♥炸♥
Don't blow up.
好安静啊
It's so quiet.
你这件衬衫是从哪儿来的
Hey, where'd you get that shirt?
地堡里不止有绘画用品 芬
There were more than just art supplies in the bunker, Finn.
我们应该大家分享的
We should share.
假如我们带了什么东西回去
If we brought the stuff back,
他们就会知道我们找到了一个地方
then they'd know that we found someplace
那下次再有人失去理智 想要吊死
and where would we go next time
另一个"墨菲"时 我们还能去哪里
someone pulls a Murphy and goes ballistic?
是啊
Yeah.
而且我也希望和我一起去那里的人是你
I wanted it to be you, too.
芬 快看
Finn. Look.
一颗流星
A shooting star.
该许个愿的
You should make a wish.
为什么
Why?
这是很久以前人们会做的事
It's a thing people used to do a long time ago.
我读过相关的介绍
I read about it.
但这只是一颗石头在大气层里烧起来了而已啊
But it's just a rock burning up in the atmosphere.
怎么就能让你美梦成真了呢
Why would that make your wish come true?
好吧...
All right...
你真是不解风情
romance killer.
芬 那不是颗流星
Finn, that's not a shooting star.
快来看看
Check it out.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表