剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我还没出马呢
It won't survive me.
千万别把我炸飞了
Please don't let me blow up.
可以了 你们进来吧
Ok. You can come in now.
别吓我了
That's cute.
放心 爆♥炸♥需要导火线
Relax. It needs an accelerant...
火♥药♥
Gunpowder.
一罐联氨燃料
Container of hydrazine.
再在联氨周围倒上一些火♥药♥
Put the gunpowder around the hydrazine.
击中靶心
Hit the bull's-eye...
皆大欢喜
Win a prize.
我们就剩这些火♥药♥了
It's the rest of our gunpowder.
全用掉就没法再做子弹了
Won't be able to make any more bullets.
今晚我们需要这枚炸♥弹♥
Tonight we need a bomb.
明天再担心子弹吧
We can worry about bullets tomorrow.
如果这招不管用
If we do this and it doesn't work,
我们明天就都死定了
we'll all be dead tomorrow.
那就确保这招管用
Then let's make sure it works.
为安全考虑 至少要离200英尺远
To be safe, you need to be at least 200 feet away
才能开枪
to make the shot.
没问题
No problem.
你们谁去安放炸♥弹♥
Which one of you plants the bomb?
我去
I will.
你不愿意用枪 但把人炸飞
You won't pick up a gun, but blowing people up,
却无所谓吗
that you're OK with?
我们这是炸桥
We're blowing up a bridge.
上面不会有人的
There's not gonna be any people on it.
芬 我们只有一枚炸♥弹♥
Finn, we have one bomb.
我们得用这枚炸♥弹♥ 尽可能多杀几个混♥蛋♥
We need to use it to kill as many of those bastards as possible.
但他们不知道我们只有一枚炸♥弹♥
But they don't know we only have one bomb.
如果只有一枚 怎么会浪费去炸桥
If we did, why would we waste it on the bridge?
我是指威慑力
I'm talking about deterrents,
依靠展示实力来维持和平
peace through strength.
你的意思是要显得己方有实力
The appearance of strength, you mean.
没错
Yeah.
造原♥子♥弹♥的人
Men who built the A-bomb
也觉得他们是在维护和平呢
thought they were peacemakers, too.
最后结果怎样
How'd that work out for them?
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
还有谁能开枪
Who else can take a shot?
多谢你这么关心我
Appreciate the concern.
把炸♥弹♥包好 确保十分钟后就能行动
Make sure the bomb is packed and ready to go in 10 minutes.
贾斯珀 过来
Jasper, come here.
你还要我陪你去桥边吗
Hi. You need me to go with you to the bridge again?
别过来
Stay back.
我需要你去开枪点火
I need you to take the shot.
好 可以
Yeah. I can do that.
你们几个没事干吗
Don't you have jobs to do?
如果你失手了
If you miss,
如果桥没炸塌
if that bridge doesn't blow,
我们就都死定了
we're all dead.
听懂没
You got that?
为什么让我来
Hey, why me?
你有20个射手呢
I mean, you've got 20 shooters.
只有我没感染病毒 是不是
I'm the only one not sick, right?
是
Right.
别失手
Don't miss.
贝拉米 不要
Bellamy! No.
别过来 去点炸♥弹♥
Stay back. Make the shot.
去找芬 快去
Find Finn. Go.
别傻站着 把他抬到运输机里
Hey, don't just stand there. Get him into the dropship.
好
Sure.
-墨菲 -怎么了
- Hey, Murphy... - Yeah?
克拉克说他这样时 该让他侧卧
Clarke says when that happens to roll him on his side.
这就去
I'm on it.
好了 来 侧卧着
Come on. Come on. Get on your side.
你没事的 没事的
You're ok. You're ok, all right?
有我呢 没事的 深呼吸
I got you. Ok. Ok. Just breathe.
深呼吸 这就对了
Just breathe. All right.
听着 你我之间什么事都没有
Listen to me. You and me are good.
好吗 深呼吸
All right. Just breathe.
好多了
That's better.
你脖子上的绞绳是我套上的
I put the rope around your neck.
你为何还帮我
Why are you helping me?
那都过去了
Bygones.
贝拉米 不要
Bell? No.
腾点地方 让他躺下
Clear some space. Lay him down.
不要 贝拉米
Oh, no. Bell...
哥哥
Hey, big brother.
我好怕
I'm scared.
我不会让你受到伤害的
I won't let anything happen to you,
我保证
I promise.
你出生那天我就是这么跟你说的
That's what I said to you the day you were born.
我知道
I know.
你跟我说了上千次了
You told me that, like, 1,000 times.
有你在我真高兴
I'm glad you're here.
安心休息会儿 好吗
Just get some rest now, ok?
芬 炸♥弹♥没了
Hey, Finn. It's gone.
蒙蒂 雷文呢
Monty, where's Raven?
她走了有一会儿了
She left a while ago.
那枚炸♥弹♥
The bomb.
她要自己去安炸♥药♥
She's planting it herself.
你要一起来吗
You want to come?
你怎么不叫你的新朋友们
Why don't you ask your new friends?
贾斯珀 走了
Jasper, let's go.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
给
Here.
离我远点
Get the hell away from me.
贝拉米 你病了
Bellamy, you're sick, ok?
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help.
给
Here.
等我好了 要是你还在...
When I get better, if you're still here...
我来吧
Hey, I got this one.
好
Yeah.
给
Here.
你感觉好点了吗
You feeling better?
是
Yeah.
很好
That's good.
你看到奥克塔维亚了吗
You seen Octavia?
她一整晚都在帮助大家
She was up all night helping people.
墨菲让她去休息一会儿
Murphy gave her a break.
别告诉我你现在相信他了
Don't tell me you trust him now.
相信他吗 没有
Trust? No.
但我相信要给人第二次机会
I do believe in second chances, though.
快破晓了
It's almost dawn.
最好让大家都进到室内
Better get everyone inside.
如果我们把门锁上 那些地球人
If we lock the doors, maybe the grounders
也许会以为我们不在家
will think we're not home.
还有没生病的人
Not everyone is sick.
生病比被杀强
Sick is better than dead.
你觉得芬和贾斯珀不一定能完成任务 对吗
You don't think Finn and Jasper are gonna pull it off.
你认为他们能吗
Do you?
我会叫所有人都进到室内的
I'll get everyone inside.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
很容易 你可以做到的
So simple. You can do this.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
战鼓声
War drums.
我们要朝着发出战鼓声音的方向去吗
Oh, we're running toward the war drums?
我讨厌这个计划
Oh, I hate this plan.
雷文
Raven!
她还在安装炸♥弹♥
She's still building the bomb.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表