剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
开什么玩笑
What a joke.
你以为自己是个了不起的探险家
You think you're such an adventurer.
其实你就是个懦夫
You're really just a coward.
这不是什么探险 克拉克
It's not an adventure, Clarke,
这是自杀性任务
it's a suicide mission.
建堵墙
Build a wall.
用倒下的树建 我去照看她
Use the fallen trees. I'll watch out for her.
贾斯珀尊敬你
Jasper looked up to you.
-你被什么袭击了 -我不知道
- What the hell was it? - I don't know.
其他人说它看起来像一条巨蛇
The others said it looked like a giant snake.
你差点没命
You could have been killed.
要不是贾斯珀跳进去
She would have been if Jasper
把她拉出来 她就没命了
didn't jump in to pull her out.
你们出发吗 我也要去
You guys leaving? I'm coming, too.
不行 没门 别又来了
No, no. No way. Not again.
他说的对 你的伤腿会拖慢我们的
He's right. Your leg's just gonna slow us down.
我是来找你的
I'm here for you.
克拉克 你在做什么
Clarke, what are you doing?
我听说你有把枪
I hear you have a gun.
好 跟我来
Good. Follow me.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
因为你想让他们听你的
Because you want them to follow you,
现在 他们认为我们中有一个胆小鬼
and right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared.
墨菲
Murphy.
跟我来 艾腾
Come with me. Atom?
别让我妹妹离开营地 明白吗
My sister doesn't leave this camp. Is that clear?
我不需要保姆
I don't need a babysitter.
谁碰她一下 后果自负
Anybody touches her, they answer to me.
我们走
Let's go.
你待在这里
You're staying here.
我会让你生不如死
I'm gonna make your life a living hell.
那些人不只是暴徒 克拉克
Those guys aren't just bullies, Clarke.
他们是危险的罪犯
They're dangerous criminals.
这样正好
I'm counting on it.
我们什么时候开展救援业务了
Since when are we in the rescuing business, huh?
方舟认为王子已经死了
The ark thinks the prince is dead.
一旦他们认为公主也死了
Once they think the princess is, too,
他们就永远不会下来了
they'll never come down.
就算我要把她的手砍下来
I'm getting that wristband,
我也要把她的手环摘下来
even if I have to cut off her hand to do it.
妈的 雷文
Damn it, Raven.
等待加压
Wait for pressurization.
抱歉 小伙子们 赶时间呢
Sorry, boys. Places to go.
大家有没有发现B港完好无损
Did anyone notice there's no damage to "B" Dock?
B港是禁区 你知道的
"B" Dock's restricted. You know that.
那又怎样 看一眼就会被流放吗
What, are they gonna float me for looking?
伙计们 行啦
Guys, come on.
他们发射了一艘载有很多人的飞船
An exodus ship was launched.
你们就一点都不好奇吗
You're not curious about that?
那不是发射 是弹射
It was not launched. It was ejected.
据工程部说
According to engineering,
常规维护事故迫使他们将船弹射出去了
a routine maintenance accident forced them to eject.
常规维护发生事故却没有导致任何损失
A maintenance accident that didn't cause any damage?
你知道他们在说谎
That's a lie and you know it.
好吧 如果这都不能让你们惊讶
Fine. Well, if that doesn't stir your tank,
那我再问你们
how about this?
他们一开始为什么要建一个运输船
Why would they build a dropship in the first place?
慢点好吗 我们得给你做个检查
Just slow down, all right? We need to check your vitals.
我给你省点事吧
I'll save you the trouble.
我感觉良好
I feel good.
今天是探监日 告诉你那位
Prison visiting day. Tell lover boy I'll pay him
等他出来我会把欠他的两天配给还给他
the two days' rations I owe him when he gets out.
是3天的 藏好我的背包
It was 3 days. Hey, stash my gear.
晚点我会回来拿
I'll come back for it later.
雷文 别这样
Ok, Raven, stop.
监狱已经被检疫隔离了
Lockup's been quarantined.
那里有病毒
There's some kind of a virus.
至少两个月不能探视 抱歉
There's no visitation for at least two months. Sorry.
我看见了 你作弊
Hey, I saw that. You cheated.
各位 那墙自己可不会建起来
Hey, guys, the wall's not gonna build itself.
墙不能阻挡外面那东西 我们需要武器
Walls won't stop what's out there. We need weapons.
那就造点武器吧 听着
So build weapons. Look...
你哥哥可不是说着玩的
Your brother wasn't kidding about that.
他真的会伤害他们的
He'll hurt them.
少来了 我们就是那么一说
Come on. We were just talking.
你太性感了 做不了我哥的小跟班
You're too hot to be my brother's bitch.
我不是任何人的小跟班
I'm no one's bitch.
好吧
Mmm. Good.
证明给我看
Then prove it.
跟我来
Come with me.
离开这
Get out of here.
你不是不听他的话吗
Nobody's bitch, huh?
总有一天你会意识到你管不住我
Maybe one of these days you'll realize you can't control me.
刚和你在一起的人
You know, that guy you were with?
你知道他是个杀人犯吗
Did you know he was in for murder?
你想知道好笑的部分是什么吗
You want to know something funny?
我其实是保护他不受到你的伤害呢
I'm actually protecting him from you.
你干什么
What are you doing?!
就当你是被管住了
Consider yourself controlled.
你就这么点本事吗 他们因为
Is this all you got? They locked me under the floor
我出生就把我在地板下关了16年
for 16 years just for being born!
这算什么
This is nothing.
你小声点行吗
Ahem. You want to keep it down?
我需要集中注意力
I'm trying to concentrate.
请注意 食堂将在
Attention. The mess hall will be closed
晚上9点至早上8点间
from 2100 hours to 0800 hours
关闭检修
for maintenance.
请注意
Attention.
食堂将在晚上9点至早上8点间
The mess hall will be closed from 2100 hours...
艾比
Abby...
凯恩在拉选票了
Kane's lobbying for votes.
我们也该开始了
We should, too.
报告会对我们有利
We'll have our chance at the briefing.
打扰一下 格里芬医生
Excuse me! Dr. Griffin.
我想问你个关于隔离区的问题
I have a question about the quarantine.
我男友被隔离了 我去看他的时候
My boyfriend's in lockup. I went to go see him,
看到了一个通风管道
instead, I saw an open air duct.
如果说真的存在病毒
Now, if there really was a virus,
您不该控制空气流通吗
wouldn't you move to contain the airflow?
病毒不是空气传播的
The virus isn't airborne.
所以才开着通风管
That's why the ducts are open.
您能告诉我他好不好吗
Can you tell me if he's ok?
我不能 抱歉
I can't. I'm sorry.
你在说谎
No, you're not.
先是运输船 现在又是这事
First the dropship, now this.
议会有秘密
The council's hiding something,
而我会找出真♥相♥
and I'm gonna find out what it is.
小姑娘胆量不小啊
Ballsy kid.
是啊
Yeah.
让我想起了一个人
Reminds me of someone.
慢点嘛
Hey, hold up.
急什么呢
What's the rush?
他是心脏被矛刺穿 肯定早死了
You don't survive a spear through the heart.
把枪放下 贝拉米
Put the gun away, Bellamy.
你想动手吗
Well, why don't you do something about it, huh?
贾斯珀被拖走时喊叫来着
Jasper screamed when they moved him.
要是矛刺中了心脏 他应该当场死亡
If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly.
但这也不意味着我们该浪费时间
It doesn't mean we have time to waste.
只要你把手环取下来 我们就上路
As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go.
要想让方舟认为我死了 只有我死了才行
The only way The Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表