剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Come on, guys. This thing's been here 100 years.
它等得起
All right? It can wait.
可贾斯珀等不起
Jasper can't.
她是我的猎物
She's mine.
抓住它
Get him.
你谁啊
Who the hell are you?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
我差点杀掉你
I almost killed you.
怎么不在营地待着
Why aren't you back at camp?
那个快死掉的人
Well, what with that guy who was dying,
我听不下去了
I just... I couldn't listen anymore.
外面有地球人
There's grounders out here.
对个小女孩来说太危险了
It's too dangerous for a little girl.
我不小了
I'm not little.
好吧
Ok, then...
狩猎总得有武器
but you can't hunt without a weapon.
以前杀生过吗
Ever killed something before?
谁知道呢 说不定你挺擅长狩猎的
Who knows? Maybe you're good at it.
海藻长什么样
So, what does this seaweed look like?
那样
Like that.
咬了奥克塔维亚的东西
Hey, that thing that bit Octavia,
有多大
how big was it?
很大 我们可以把这个弄成个网
Big. We could rig this into some kind of a net,
放点东西让它沉进水里
find something to lower it into the water...
或是直接走进水里拔
or we could just do that.
走吧
Let's get out of here.
地球人吗
Grounders?
可能是战斗口号♥
It could be a war cry.
或者某种警告
Or a warning.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
跑 快跑
Run. Run!
克拉克
Clarke.
该你了
You're up.
克拉克
Clarke.
抱歉
Sorry.
如果你的策略是
Well, if your strategy
尽快输掉的话
is to lose really fast,
这一步走的很棒
that was a great move.
你怎么啦
What's going on?
没怎么
Nothing.
你可以告诉我的
You can talk to me.
我爸发现氧气系统出了问题
My dad found a problem with the oxygen system.
我是意外得知的
I'm not supposed to know.
以前也有过各种故障
They've had other malfunctions.
他们总能解决的
They always figure out a way to deal with it.
不 这次可能没法修了
No. This one might not be fixable.
议会不想让大家知道
The council doesn't want anyone to know.
议会指的是我爸吗
The council meaning my dad?
是 还有我妈妈和其他议员
Yeah. And my mom and the others.
我觉得他还是会公布消息的
I think he's gonna go public anyway.
克拉克 他不能这么做
Clarke, he can't.
-他会被放逐的 -我知道
- He'll get floated. - I know.
万一他是对的呢
But what if he's right?
难道人们不应该知道真♥相♥吗
Don't people deserve to know the truth?
我告诉你的事 你不能告诉你♥爸♥爸
You can't tell your dad I told you.
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone.
我会保密的
Your secret's safe with me.
我保证
I promise.
克拉克 快跑
Clarke, run!
烟进来了
It's getting inside.
封住每个开口
Seal any openings.
快来 这边有山洞
Come on! There are caves this way.
贝拉米
Bellamy!
贝拉米
Bellamy!
发生什么事情了
What's going on?
空气变得很闷 大家的皮肤开始灼烧起来
Air got thick, everybody's skin started burning.
蒙蒂 我哥哥还在外面
Monty, my brother's out there.
他不会有事的 我们都会没事的
He'll be fine. We'll all be fine.
外面还弥漫着毒雾
It's still out there.
听着 我们应该赶紧跑回去
Look, we should just make a run for it.
贾斯珀等不了太久了
Jasper can't wait much longer.
我们死在酸雾的浓烟里
Us dying in a cloud of acid fog
对贾斯珀也没帮助
isn't gonna help Jasper.
-那是 -酒
- Is that - Booze.
烈酒 劣质酒
Hooch. Rotgut.
小心一点 芬 这有可能是
Well, careful. Finn, it could be...
我觉得是威士忌
Whiskey, I think.
比农场站的私酿酒好多了
Better than the moonshine on agro station.
酒精有损健康
Alcohol's toxic.
这是在地球上 所有东西都有毒
This is earth. Everything's toxic.
再说了 这是一个古老的仪式
Plus, it's a time-honored rite of passage.
我们就算了
We'll pass.
我可不能破坏传统
Far be it from me to stand in the way of tradition.
不要
No!
夏洛特 醒醒
Charlotte, wake up.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你经常做噩梦吗
Does it happen often?
什么让你这么害怕
What are you scared of?
你知道吗 恐惧的原因不重要
You know what? It doesn't matter.
唯一重要的是 你怎么处理它
The only thing that matters is what you do about it.
但 我睡着了能干点什么
But...I'm asleep.
恐惧就是恐惧
Fears are fears.
趁醒着的时候 把恶魔杀掉
Slay your demons when you're awake,
在你睡着的时候 他们就不能打扰你了
they won't be there to get you when you sleep.
好 但是 怎么才能做到
Yeah, but...How?
你不能软弱
You can't afford to be weak.
在地球上 软弱即死亡 恐惧亦然
Down here, weakness is death, fear is death.
让我看看我给你的那把刀
Let me see that knife I gave you.
现在 每当你害怕的时候
Now, when you feel afraid,
你就紧握住那把刀
You hold tight to that knife
然后说 去你的
and you say, "Screw you.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid."
去你的 我不害怕
Screw you. I'm not afraid.
去你的 我不害怕
Screw you. I'm not afraid.
杀了你心里的恶魔 孩子
Slay your demons, kid.
然后你就能安然入睡了
Then you'll be able to sleep.
已经好几小时了 贾斯珀
It's been hours. Jasper...
被照料得很好
Is in good hands.
奥克塔维亚会照顾他的
Octavia will take care of him.
说到这个问题
While we're on the subject,
为什么每个人都觉得
why is it that everyone
我不想让贾斯珀死 不是件好事
thinks me wanting Jasper to not die is a bad thing?
好像我多让人沮丧似的
Like I'm such a downer.
我可以很风趣的
I can be fun.
你也觉得我很风趣 是吧
You think I'm fun. Right?
-跟其他事情比起来 -你的确风趣
- Among other things... - You're fun.
你记得那次...
You remember that time...
你记得那次你背叛我
Remember that time you betrayed me
导致我父亲被处以极刑
and got my father executed?
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我们说到哪里了 有趣的事
Where were we? Fun.
是的
Yeah.
既然你提出来了
Well, since you brought it up,
不是我提的 因为我不想谈那件事
and I didn't, because i don't want to talk about it,
你那时在想什么
what were you thinking?
我犯了个错误 克拉克
I made a mistake, Clarke.
我犯了个错误 克拉克
"I made a mistake, Clarke."
还不够打动我
Not good enough.
你知道吗 我打赌
You know, I bet
你当时迫不及待要去告诉你♥爸♥爸
you couldn't wait to run to Daddy.
告诉他一切
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表