剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你可不是枪手
You're not a gunner.
的确 我不是
No, I'm not.
像你说的 我是地球人
Like you said... I'm a grounder.
好了 快到掩体那里去
All right, let's get to those foxholes.
所以我们到底要怎么做
So, how the hell do we do this?
我们大约有25支配了20个弹夹的步♥枪♥
We've got 25 rifles with 20 rounds each, give or take.
大约500个弹夹
Roughly 500 rounds of ammo.
你们俩不在的时候 我们升级了一下
While you two were gone, we made some improvements.
多亏雷文 沟渠是我的了
Thanks to Raven, the gully is mined.
只有部分是了 要感谢下墨菲
Partially mined. Thanks to Murphy.
不管怎样 那是进入的主路
Still, it's the main route in.
如果地球人用了 我们会知道的
If the grounders use it, we'll know.
她还做了手雷
She also built grenades.
数量不多
It's not many.
再一次 谢谢你 墨菲
Again, thank you, Murphy.
我们物尽其用
We'll make them count.
如果地球人突破了前门
If the grounders make it through the front gate,
枪和手雷可以把他们逼回去
guns and grenades should force them back.
然后呢
And then?
然后我们关上门祈祷
Then we close the door and pray.
祈祷什么
And pray what?
期望飞船能阻止他们吗 那可不会实现
That the ship keeps them out? Because it won't.
那就别让他们突破大门
Then let's not let them get through the gate.
所有队员 听好
All foxholes, listen up.
随时保持警惕
Keep your eyes and ears open.
尽量造成死伤 越多越好
Inflict casualties, as many as possible.
你们需要抵挡到他们撤退为止
You can hold them off long enough to make them turn back.
这就是整个计划
That's the plan.
你总这一个计划 像是桥头的那个炸♥弹♥
That's always your plan, just like the bomb at the bridge.
没错 你有更好的想法吗
Damn right. You got a better idea?
不可能就这么简单
It can't be that simple.
你说火箭里有燃料 对吗
You said there's fuel in those rockets, right?
足够造一百个炸♥弹♥
Enough to build 100 bombs.
我还说过我们没有火♥药♥了
I also said we've got no gunpowder left.
我不想做炸♥弹♥
I don't want to build a bomb.
我想要引燃
I want to blast off.
引他们接近 点燃火箭
Draw them in close. Fire the rockets.
一圈火焰
A ring of fire.
地球人烧烤 我喜欢
Barbecued grounders. I like it.
会成功吗
Will it work?
那里电线一团糟 但是会成的
The wiring's a mess down there, but yeah.
你给我足够的时间 我就给你烤熟他们
You give me enough time, I'll cook them real good.
这就是将方舟降到地上的方法
Here's how we bring the ark to the ground.
与地形科技部分离
Separation from go-sci.
一系列的爆♥炸♥可以断开连接
Series of explosions sever the ring
是我们现在的所在处与方舟分离
that we're now standing in from the rest of the ark.
现在 一旦分离开来 所有推进器点火
Now, once we have separation, all port thrusters will fire
我们的轨道就会降低
and our orbit will begin to degrade.
第二步 返程
Stage two, reentry.
返程很危险也会变得非常非常的热
Reentry will be violent and it will be very, very hot.
摩擦力会将方舟打回原站点形态
Friction will break the ark back into its original stations.
其中一些站点
Some of the stations--
我们不能推测是哪些
and we can't predict which--
会爆♥炸♥
will explode.
而我们中的某些人会在那些站点中
And some of us will be on those stations.
然后我们会迎来第三步 降落
Which brings us to stage 3--landing.
存活下来的站点右侧的助推器会点火
All starboard thrusters on the surviving stations will fire.
作为降落火箭
Acting as landing rockets,
它们会减轻降落冲击力
they will slow the impact even further.
我们与地面撞击的理想速度
Now, our target speed for impact with the ground
是每小时七十英里
is 70 miles per hour.
在我的模拟中 高于此速度将无法幸存
In all my simulations, anything above that is not survivable.
没人说这事会很容易 先生小姐们
No one said that this will be easy, ladies and gentlemen.
只是如果不去试一下
Just that if we don't try it...
我们都会死
we all die.
那么 我们降落地点有多靠近孩子们
So, how close are we gonna land to the kids?
尽可能的靠近
As close as we can.
芬 你那边看到了吗
Finn, do you see it over there?
没有
No.
雷文 我们找不到点火系统
Raven, we can't find the ignition system.
雷文
Raven?
我感觉不到我的腿了
I can't feel my legs.
好的 坚持住 我们来了
Ok, hold on. We're coming.
好 让我看看
Ok, let me see.
很糟糕是不是
That bad, huh?
雷文
Oh, Raven.
子弹在你的脊椎里
The bullet's in your spine.
你在内出血
You're bleeding internally.
那我们得加快速度了
We'd better do this fast then, huh?
回去干活吧
Get back down there.
如果能止血的话
What if we can slow the bleeding?
会不会好一点
Would that help?
当然会好一点
Well, of course it would help.
你知道怎么做吗
Can you tell me how to do that?
地球人的东西 凝血剂
That stuff the grounders had-- coagulant.
你说林肯也有
You said that Lincoln had some, too.
是的 放在装解药的盒子里 但是
Yeah, it's in the box with the antidote, but I--
我肯定在他的山洞里还有很多
I'm betting that there's more of it in his cave.
如果我能回到山洞
If I can get there--
别说了 不行
Wait a second. No.
我能办到的
I can make it.
克拉克 告诉他这不可能
Clarke, tell him he's being an idiot.
雷文
Raven.
你想说什么
What?
我不会让你为了救我而死
I'm not gonna let you die to save me.
好吧 如果你不让我救你
Fine. If you won't let me save you,
那我们一起救大家怎么样
how about we save everybody else?
只有你能够点燃火箭
You're the only one who can fire those rockets.
你死了 我们都活不成
If you die, we all die.
我很快就回来
I'll be right back.
芬 等等
Finn, wait.
等等
Wait.
克拉克 我必须得这么做
Clarke, I need to do this.
我不能再失去你了
I can't lose you again.
你不会失去我的
You won't.
水电站准备发射
Hydro station is good to go.
机电站准备发射
Mecha station, good to go.
兰花站准备发射
Orchid station, good to go.
航♥空♥站准备发射
Aero station, good to go.
弗林特站准备发射
Flint station, good to go.
亚哈法官 所有空间站都已准备好发射
Chancellor Jaha, all stations are prepared for launch.
愿你在平静中
In peace...
离开此岸
may you leave this shore.
在爱中
In love...
到达彼岸
may you find the next.
安宁地踏上旅程
Safe passage on your travels
直至我们最终到达地球
until our final journey to the ground...
愿我们早日重逢
May we meet again.
愿我们早日重逢
May we meet again.
愿我们早日重逢
May we meet again.
愿我们早日重逢
May we meet again.
辛克莱
Sinclair.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
送我们回家吧
Take us home.
遵命 长官
Taking us home, sir.
发动分离装置
Initiate go-sci separation...
倒计5秒钟
In 5...
4...
3...
2...
1.
发射
Separate.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表