剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我感觉很奇怪 但是好的奇怪
I feel weird, but in a good way.
我要去撒尿
I'm gonna pee.
奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚
Octavia? Octavia...
我想我疯了
I think I'm going crazy,
要么是地球人来了
or the grounders are here,
要么就是我疯了 要么...
or I'm going crazy, or--
好了 慢点来 告诉我你看到了什么
Ok. Just slow down. Just tell me what you saw.
他
Him.
贾斯珀 那边没有人
Jasper, there's no one there.
他就在那
He's right there!
我们得逃跑 我们得逃跑了
We have to run. We have to run.
为什么没人有反应
Why isn't anyone doing any...
停下 闭嘴 贾斯珀 你嗑药了吗
Stop it. Shut up. Jasper, are you on something?
我爱你 我只是想要你知道
I love you, and I just want you to know this.
我们马上都会死掉
We're all gonna die soon, ok?
我爱你
I love you.
你今天就只吃了这个吗
Is this all you've eaten today?
是啊 但是谁在乎这些
It is, but who the hell cares now?
这个
It's...
你绝对是中毒了
You're totally bombed.
放松
Relax.
给你 老弟 拿着
Here, buddy. Take this.
-是个树枝 -不
- It's a stick. - No.
这是个反地球人树枝
This is an anti-grounder stick.
只要你拿好了坐在这里
So as long as you hold this and you sit right here,
地球人就不会看到你
grounders won't be able to see you.
-看到了吗 -很有道理
- See? - Yeah. Makes sense.
我就呆在这里了
I'll just stay right here.
是很有道理
Does make sense.
呆在这里
Stay right there.
出去
Get out.
放松
Relax.
我想你可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
友谊的礼物
A peace offering.
我之前不应该一个人上来
I shouldn't have come up here alone earlier.
那样又愚蠢又危险 还有
It was stupid and dangerous, and...
他不值得
He's not worth it.
你不说 我就不会告诉贝拉米
I won't tell Bellamy if you won't.
这下一切都改变了
This changes everything.
不用再害怕长矛
No more running from spears.
准备好大干一场了吗 克拉克
Ready to be a badass, Clarke?
听着 营地装备枪♥支♥的事
Look. I'm not gonna fight you
我不打算跟你争辩了
on bringing guns back to camp.
我清楚它们的必要性
I know we need them,
但是也别指望我会喜欢
But don't expect me to like it.
我们运气不错 这些枪都裹了油脂
We're lucky the rifles were packed in grease.
它们保存完整 这就意味着
The fact that they survived means
我们不能再坐以待毙了
We're not sitting ducks anymore.
你得学习怎么用枪
You need to learn how to do this.
就这样靠在肩膀上面吗
So I just hold it on my shoulder?
没错 再举高一点点
Yeah, a little higher now,
另一头
That end.
就这样 挺好
Yeah. Uh, that's good.
看好了
Uh, watch and learn.
正看着呢
Still watching.
我的子弹是哑的 试试你的
My bullets are duds. Try yours.
这感觉太棒了
That was amazing.
我这样想 会不会很可怕
Am I horrible for feeling that?
再试一次
Try again.
不 我们不应该浪费弹♥药♥
No. We shouldn't waste the ammunition.
你得多练习
You need to practice.
不 我们需要的是商量
No. We need to talk about
营地该如何使用分配这些枪
how we're gonna keep guns around camp,
他们的存放地点
where are we gonna keep them,
谁有权使用
and who has access.
你派米勒去看守那个地球人
You left Miller in charge of the grounder.
你肯定相信他
You must trust him.
你应该把他看紧一点
You should keep him close.
大家都听他的话
The others listen to him.
我应该把他看紧一点
I should keep him close?
贝拉米 出什么事了
Bellamy, what's going on?
这几天你的表现很奇怪
You've been acting weird all day.
你拿的那些配给
All the rations you took.
你准备逃跑
You're gonna run.
所以你才答应跟我一起来
That's why you agreed to come with me.
你打算装满好配给
You were gonna load up on supplies
然后消失
And just disappear.
我没有选择 方舟马上就要到了
I don't have a choice. The ark will be here soon.
你打算就这么抛弃奥克塔维亚
So you're just gonna leave Octavia?
奥克塔维亚恨我 她会没事的
Octavia hates me. She'll be fine.
你不知道
You don't know...
我开枪袭击了法官
I shot the chancellor.
他们不会放过我的 克拉克
They're gonna kill me, Clarke.
最好的情况是 他们把我关起来
Best-case scenario, they lock me up
跟那个地球人一起 共度余生
with the grounder for the rest of my life,
我是绝对不会
And there's no way in hell
让亚哈如愿以偿的
I'm giving Jaha the satisfaction.
继续练习 我出去透透气
Keep practicing. I need some air.
贝拉米·布莱克
Bellamy Blake.
你怎么会在这里
How are you here?
你应该在方舟上
You're on the ark.
你在方舟上开枪袭击了我
You shot me on the ark,
但是我一直在等你
But I've been waiting for you.
我这么做是不得已
I did what I had to do.
为了保护奥克塔维亚
To protect Octavia.
没有错
That's right.
太可悲了
Pathetic,
居然用妹妹做借口 辩解你的罪
using your sister to justify your crimes,
还有你的残酷 无情自私
Your cruelty, your selfishness?
如果你想杀我 动手就是了
If you're gonna kill me, just do it.
我为什么要杀你
Why should I kill you?
我又不像其他人
Unlike the others,
你的背叛没能置我于死地
I survived your treachery.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
方舟上缩减掉的320名灵魂
The 320 souls that were culled from the ark
为了别人可以活下来
so that others could live.
你明知道他们将被牺牲掉
You knew that they would be sacrificed.
你是说无线电的事
The radio.
我不知道会发生这种情况
I didn't know that would happen.
你不该祈求我的原谅
It's not my forgiveness you should seek.
而是他们的
It's theirs.
凶手
Murderer.
凶手
Murderer.
凶手
Murderer.
凶手
Murderer.
凶手
Murderer.
凶手
Murderer.
-凶手 -住口
- Murderer. - Stop!
跟你想得不一样 对不对
It's not what you imagined, is it?
爸爸
Dad?
月亮在不在里面
Hey, is the moon in here?
蒙蒂
Monty
如果月亮不配合
I can't change the tide
就改变不了潮汐
If the moon won't cooperate.
快点出去
Get out of here.
这是基础物理
It's basic physics.
待着别动
Oh, stay here.
改主意了 出来吧
Scratch that. Get out here.
这不是真的你 对吗
You're not real, are you?
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kiddo.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表