剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Tell him everything
这样他终于能相信
so that he'd finally believe
你是他梦寐以求的好儿子
you were the perfect son he always wanted.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我想要一个解释
I want an explanation.
我给不了你
I can't give you one.
我以为我可以相信他
I thought I could trust him.
我还以为我可以相信我最好的朋友呢
Well, I thought I could trust my best friend.
看来我们都错了
Guess we were both wrong.
我仍旧是你们的朋友
I'm still your friend.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
如果你还是我的朋友
If you were my friend,
你就该走进那团雾里 永远别回来
you would walk out into that fog and never come back.
不如我们都...各退一步
Ok, how about we just...take it easy.
我做不到这一点
I have no idea how to do that.
现在 乐子找到了吗
So, we having fun yet?
我要被那家伙逼疯了
That kid's driving me nuts.
忍♥不了了
Can't take this much longer.
有人得让他闭嘴
Someone needs to shut that kid up.
受够了 我来结束这一切
That's it. I'm ending this.
贝拉米允许他活到明天
I heard Bellamy gave him till tomorrow.
没错 但贝拉米不在这里 对吧
Yeah, well, Bellamy isn't here, is he?
反正他也要死了
The kid's dying anyway.
我只是让他早点解脱
I'm just getting it over with.
墨菲要杀了贾斯珀
Murphy's going to kill Jasper!
锁在另一边
The lock's on the other side.
别让他进来
Don't let him in!
我要杀了他 放我进去
I'm gonna kill him, ok? Let me in!
放我进去 蒙蒂
Let me in, Monty! Uhh!
别急 我还撑得住
No rush. I'm fine here.
拿到了
I got it!
移开
Move it!
你俩最好现在打开阀门
Both of you better open up this hatch right now!
在这个充满变数的时刻
In this time of uncertainty,
我们必须团结一致
we will come together as a people.
告诉你们这一切是因为你们需要知道真♥相♥
I'm telling you this because you must know the truth
也因为我想让我们的后代活下去
And because I want a future for my child and yours.
坚强起来
Be strong.
你要违反议会的命令吗
You're gonna disobey the council?
爸爸 我都知道了
Dad, I know.
我听到了你和妈妈的谈话
I heard you and mom.
好吧 你知道了
Ok, you know.
这段时间我一直在思考这个问题
I've been thinking about this a long time.
人们有权知道真♥相♥
The people have a right to know.
你母亲不理解这点
Your mother doesn't understand.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
你不需要知道计划
You don't need to know the plan.
你在制♥作♥录像 然后呢
You're making a video, so, what?
你要黑进通讯主机吗
You're gonna break into the communications mainframe?
要么你会送命 要么人们觉得你蠢透了
Making you either suicidal or incredibly dumb.
你还真是挑了个好时候
You are picking a fine moment
来进入叛逆期
to start behaving like a typical teenager.
-我要帮你 -不要
- I'm gonna help you. - No.
不 克拉克 你不能帮我
No, Clarke, you're not.
-但我能帮上忙 -绝对不行
- But I can... - Absolutely not.
别这样做 亲爱的
No. No, baby.
你的固执遗传自你的妈妈
You get that stubborn streak from your mother, you know.
我就爱你俩的这种个性
One of many things I love about both of you.
杰克·格里芬 你因叛国被捕
Jake Griffin, you're under arrest for treason.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad?
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no.
别动她
Get your hands off of her.
放开我
Let me go!
我会警告他们 我会想办法的
I'll warn them. I'll find a way.
不 克拉克 听我说 别这样做
No, Clarke, no, listen to me. Do not--do not do that.
放开我 让我走
Get off of me! Let me go!
放开我 爸爸 爸爸
Let me go! Dad! Dad!
毒雾消散了 上来吧
The fog's cleared. Come on.
我们走 贾斯珀等着我们呢
Let's go. Jasper's waiting.
昨晚气氛有够剑拔弩张的
Last night was pretty intense.
你和克拉克是不是...
You and Clarke ever...
不 不是你想的那样
No. Not like that.
帮我理理清楚
So, help me out.
你最好的朋友告诉了一些
Your best friend tells you something
爆♥炸♥性的事实
fairly explosive.
你看起来像是那种
You seem like the type of guy
口风很紧的人
that'd keep it to yourself.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你为什么要告密呢
Why'd you do it?
我不知道 关你什么事
I don't know. Why do you care?
你知道方舟上的规矩
You knew what the rules were on the Ark.
你明知道她爸爸会被流放的
You had to know her dad would get floated.
我做了选择
I made a choice.
如果她因此要恨我一辈子
If she hates me for the rest of my life,
我做了正确的选择
I made the right choice,
你知道这些就行了
and that's all you have to know.
安全
It's all clear.
有人吗
Anybody out here?
琼斯
Jones?
我们在这里
We're here!
走散了 你们去哪了
Lost you in the stew. Where'd you go?
去了下面的一个山洞
Made it to a cave down there.
刚才那是啥
The hell was that?
不知道
I don't know.
艾腾在哪
Where is Atom?
被毒雾困在100岁的车里
Trapped in a 100-year-old car by toxic fog.
昨晚真的是
Last night was pretty...
怎么说来着 很有趣
What's the word? Fun.
一点也不有趣 那是不负责任
It wasn't fun. It was irresponsible.
雾一散去 我们就该立刻离开的
We should've left the second the fog cleared.
即使雾散了
Even if the fog cleared,
我们也不可能在夜里穿越这片森林
we'd never make it back through these woods at night.
你对威尔斯太苛刻了
You were kind of rough on Wells.
才没有
Hardly.
他是个很不错的小伙子
He's a pretty straight-up guy.
而且他爱你 你知道的对吧
And he loves you. You know that, right?
但每次说到爸爸
But every time your dad comes up,
他都不会给你直接的答案
he won't give you a straight answer.
让我觉得他也许有所隐瞒
Makes me think he's hiding something.
我得问问你
So, I gotta ask you.
你有多确定是威尔斯举报了你♥爸♥爸
How sure are you that Wells is the one who turned in your dad?
百分之百确定 行了吗
100%. All right?
我只跟他说过
He's the only one I told.
他是唯一知道的人吗
Is he the only one who knew?
那是谁
Who was that?
混♥蛋♥ 艾腾
Son of a bitch. Atom.
杀了我 杀了我
Kill me. Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me.
我没法呼吸
I-can't-breathe.
别怕
Don't be afraid.
回营地去
Go back to camp.
夏洛特 你也是
Charlotte, you, too.
杀了我
Kill me.
贝拉米 拜托
Bellamy, please.
我听到了尖叫声
I heard screams.
夏洛特发现了他
Charlotte found him.
我让她回营地去了
I sent her back to camp.
好
Ok.
我来帮你 好吗
I'm gonna help you, all right?
我们得找到贾斯珀
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表