剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
出口在下层
The outer door is on the lower level.
我们走
Let's go.
不行 我们不能就这么开门
No. We can't just open the doors.
后退点 伙计们
Hey, just back it up, guys.
停
Stop.
外边空气可能有毒
The air could be toxic.
如果空气有毒 我们迟早也得死
If the air is toxic, we're all dead, anyway.
贝拉米
Bellamy?
她是被藏在地板下边的那个女孩
That's the girl they hidden under the floor.
我的上帝 看你都这么大了
My God, look how big you are.
你穿的这是什么
What the hell are you wearing,
警卫的制♥服♥吗
a guard's uniform?
我为登上运输船借来的
I borrowed it to get on the drop ship.
总得有人照看你
Someone has got to keep an eye on you.
你的手环呢
Where's your wristband?
能别打岔吗
Do you mind?
我都有一年没见到我哥哥了
I haven't seen my brother in a year.
没人有兄弟
No one has a brother.
她是奥克塔维亚·布莱克
That's Octavia Blake,
他们在地板下找到的女孩
the girl they found hidden in the floor.
奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚 别
Octavia, Octavia, no.
我们得带给他们另一种
Let's give them something else
不同的印象
to remember you by.
是吗 你指哪种
Yeah? Like what?
比如一百年以来第一个站在地面上的人
Like being the first person on the ground in 100 years.
我们回来啦 贱♥人♥们
We're back, bitches!
♪I'm waking up to ash and dust♪
♪I'm wipe my brow and I sweat my rust♪
♪I'm breathing in the chemicals♪
♪I'm breaking in♪
♪I'm shaping up♪
♪Ejecting out of the prison bus♪
♪This is it the apocalypse♪
♪I'm waking up I feel it in my bones♪
♪Enough to make my systems blow♪
♪Welcome to the new age♪
♪To the new age♪
韦瑟山
♪I'm Radioactive Radioactive♪
这么严肃干嘛 小公主
Why so serious, princess?
我们又不是死在了大爆♥炸♥中
It's not like we died in a fiery explosion.
怎么不去跟那两个
Try telling that to the two guys
试图跟随你飘离座位的人说
who tried to follow you out of their seats.
你不喜欢被称为小公主
You don't like being called princess,
对吗 小公主
do you, princess?
你看到那边的山峰了吗
Do you see that peak over there?
看到了
Yeah.
那才是韦瑟山
Mount Weather.
我们和我们的下一顿晚餐之间
There's a radiation-soaked forest
隔着一片满是辐射的森林
between us and our next meal.
他们把我们放到了错误的山头上了
They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain.
♪I'm Radioactive Radioactive♪
目前的情况如下
There it is.
我们知道他们降落了 但是无法通讯
We know they've landed, but communications are down,
也就是说我们仍然无法得知
which means we're still blind
地面上的情况
to conditions on the ground.
幸好有艾比的手环
Thanks to Abby's wristbands,
最起码我们可以得知地面上的情况
at least we know how those conditions
会怎样影响人类的身体
affect the human body, which is
比我们过去一百年来得到的数据还多
more than we've had for 100 years. So
干得好 现在他们是什么情况
nice work. Now, what are they telling us?
两个孩子死了 黑掉的
Two dead kids, dark tiles.
连接中断
杰克逊博士 请将我们的结论
Dr. Jackson, please share our theory
讲给凯恩议员听
with Councilor Kane.
没问题
Of course.
的确 他们刚着陆七分钟
Granted, they've only been on the ground for 7 minutes,
但是现在来说 我们认为死亡事故
but as of now, we believe the fatalities
是因为降落 而不是辐射量引起的
are due to the landing, not radiation levels.
两位死亡的时间与
Both boys died at the same time
我们和运输船失联的时间是相同的
that we lost contact with the drop ship.
-这是着陆失误导致的死亡 -很合理
- Rough landing? That's your theory? - The dots connect.
如果说那是辐射引起的
Would you agree that if it was radiation,
我们会不会看到死亡率快速上升呢
we'd see fatalities climb fairly quickly now?
因为我注意到面板上有很多红色
Because I'm noticing a lot of red on that board.
生命体征攀升 两种可能
Spiking vital signs, two possibilities...
第一 着陆时受到的物理性伤害
one, injuries sustained during landing.
另外一个呢
And the other?
他们很兴奋能到那里
They're excited to be there.
我们有麻烦了
We got problems.
通讯系统坏了
The communications system is dead.
我到顶上看了看
I went to the roof.
有很多面板不见了
A dozen panels are missing.
高温烧坏了电线
Heat fried the wires.
现在重要的是去韦瑟山
Well, all that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather.
你看
See? Look.
我们在这
This is us.
如果想生存 我们需要走这里
This is where we need to get to if we want to survive.
你从哪学来的这些
Where'd you learn to do that?
是你父亲
Your father.
酷啊 地图
Ah, cool, a map.
镇里有酒吧吗 我会请你喝杯啤酒的
They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer.
你介意吗
You mind?
放开他 他是我们的人
Hands off of him. He's with us.
别紧张
Relax.
我们只是想搞清楚我们在哪
We're just trying to figure out where we are.
我们在地面上 这对你来说不够好吗
We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?
我们需要找到韦瑟山
We need to find Mount Weather.
你听到我父亲的信息了
You heard my father's message.
那里应该是我们的首要目的地
That has to be our first priority.
滚你老爸的蛋
Screw your father.
怎么 你觉得你是这里的首领吗
What, you think you're in charge here,
你和你那小公主
you and your little princess?
你觉得我们关心谁当首领吗
Do you think we care who's in charge?
我们得到韦瑟山去
We need to get to Mount Weather
不是因为法官这么要求的
not because the Chancellor said so,
而是因为等得越久
but because the longer we wait,
我们就会越饿 也就越难去到那里
the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be.
没有那些补给 你觉得你能活多久
How long do you think we'll last without those supplies?
我们面对的是二十英里的跋涉 好吗
We're looking at a 20-mile trek, ok?
所以如果我们想要在天黑前赶到那
So if we want to get there before dark,
我们现在就得走
we need to leave now.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
不如你们俩去 帮我们找回来
You two go, find it for us.
也该让那些有特权的人做点苦力了
Let the privileged do the hard work for a change.
就是
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
你们没懂 我们都得去
You're not listening. We all need to go.
看哪 各位 地球法官
Look at this, everybody... the Chancellor of Earth.
你觉得这很好笑吗
Think that's funny?
威尔斯
Wells.
动手 打他
Yeah. Come on. Get him.
不好笑 但这个好笑
No, but that was. All right.
你能怎样呢 威尔斯
What you gonna do now, Wells?
动手 动手
Come on. Come on.
这孩子的腿受伤了
Kid's got one leg.
等到以后公平时再打吧
How about you wait until it's a fair fight?
太空漫步者
Hey, spacewalker,
下次救我好吗
rescue me next.
干嘛 他很帅啊
What? He's cute.
他是个罪犯
He's a criminal.
他们都是
They're all criminals.
O 我是来这保护你的
Look, O. I came down here to protect you.
我不需要保护
I don't need protecting.
我这辈子不是这样被囚禁着
I have been locked up one way
就是那样被囚禁着
or another all my life.
我受够听从命令了
I am done following orders.
我要好好玩 贝尔
I need to have fun, Bell.
我要大闹一场
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表