剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
拿我的配给去换酒喝
my rations for moonshine.
那你靠什么生存
How'd you survive?
邻居家的男孩 芬
Boy next door. Finn.
他把他那份配给分给我 记得我的生日
He shared his rations. Remembered my birthday.
救我的命
Saved my life.
他就是我的家人
He's my family.
什么都没找到
I got nothing.
找不到踪迹了
We lost the trail.
继续找
Keep looking.
这样漫无目的地找不是办法
Wandering around aimlessly isn't the way to find your sister.
我们应该原路返回
We should backtrack...
我不回去
I'm not going back.
约翰哪去了
Hey, where's John?
他刚才还在这
I just saw him a second ago.
分开找 他不可能走远
Spread out. He couldn't have gotten that far.
他们藏在树上
They use the trees.
我们不应该越界
We shouldn't have crossed the boundary.
我们能回去了吗
Now can we go back?
在那
There.
一个
One.
还有一个
Another one.
咱快跑吧
We should run.
我们试试这个
Let's try this one.
你怎么找到这个地方的
How did you find this place?
不是我找到的 是芬找到的
I didn't. Finn found it.
这能行吗
Hey, will this work?
太好了
Sweet.
RF 无线电频率
Rf. Radio frequency.
如果我们能找到控制器
If we can just find the controller,
就太棒了
we'll be golden.
好吧
All right.
芬做的吗
Finn made this.
是的
Oh, uh, yeah.
我们看到过一只双头鹿
we saw this two-headed deer
就在第一天到地球上的时候
our first day on the ground.
欢迎来到天堂 对吧
Welcome to paradise, right?
找到了
Got it.
芬总是这样
Finn always does that.
在意外中发现美好
Finds the beauty in the unexpected.
可以走了吗
Good to go?
赶紧去拯救世界 对吧
Hurry up and save the world, right?
是啊 我们可以走了
Yeah. We're good. Ok.
快走 我们走
Go! Let's go!
我们该怎么办 他们一直追着我们
What are we gonna do? They keep heading us off.
不停地跑
Just keep running.
我跑不动了
I can't run much longer!
我不会为了他停下来的
I'm not stopping for him!
我受够了逃跑了
I'm sick of running anyway.
你在干吗
Hey, what are you doing?
他们知道她在哪里
They know where she is.
迪格斯 你在哪里
Diggs, where are you?
罗玛
Roma!
等一下 罗玛 可能还有 快停下
Wait! Roma. Could be more. Stop.
他们把我们引到这里的
They were leading us here.
我们只能跑进这里来
It's the only direction we could run in.
他们会去哪
Hey. Where'd they go?
去追罗玛
After Roma.
你绝对猜不到接下来有什么好事
You'll never guess what's about to happen.
检查呗 我这就进洞
Inspection. I'll get in the hole.
不不不 坐下 坐好
No, no, no, no, no. Sit, sit.
这太棒了
This is great.
拜托 贝尔 我不想再听
Please, Bell, I don't want to hear
什么美妙的月出了
about another amazing moonrise
反正我永远都不能看见
When I'm never gonna be able to see one.
你现在就能看到
You're going to see one right now.
团结日化装舞会
The unity day masquerade dance
10分钟后开始
starts in 10 minutes.
现在 本来我什么都不想说
Now, I didn't want to say anything
直到我确定我的实习组
until I was sure my cadet unit
负责安保工作
was working security.
我会在那里看着你
I'm gonna be there watching you
由始至终
the entire time.
真的吗
This is real?
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
神秘莫测
Mysterious.
贝尔 妈妈怎么办
Oh, Bell, what about mom?
你能别担心了吗
Hey, will you stop worrying?
没等她发现你出去 我们就已经回来了
We'll be back before she even knows you're gone.
要出去走走吗
Want to go for a walk?
没事的
It's ok.
那是谁
Who's that?
另一个不会注意到我们的女孩
Another girl who won't notice us.
我的腿
My leg.
我要休息一下
I need to rest.
谢谢 你救了我
Thank you. You saved my life.
刚才那个女孩 我认识
That girl back there, I knew her,
如果她在这里 那我哥哥一定也在
So, if she's here, then so is my brother.
拜托你也帮帮他 他们会杀了他的
Please, you have to help him, too. They'll kill him.
你听不懂我说话 对吗 好极了
You don't understand me, do you? Great.
你为什么要照顾我
Why are you taking care of me?
你在山涧底下发现的我
You found me at the bottom of that ravine.
治好我的膝盖
Fixed my knee.
你在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
不要这样
Please don't do this.
住手 住手
Aah! Stop it! No, stop it!
停下 拜托 请不要这样
Stop! Please! Please don't do this.
她在这 罗玛
There she is. Roma!
他们耍我们呢
They're playing with us.
她是因为我才来的
She only came because of me.
只要他们愿意 随时可以杀死我们
They can kill us whenever they want.
那就赶紧的来个干脆的
Then they should get it over with!
来吧
Come on!
我们知道你们在那
We know you're out there!
你们想杀我们
You want to kill us...
贝拉米
Bellamy!
他们走了
They're leaving.
那个雾角 是什么意思
That horn. What does it mean?
酸雾
Acid fog.
我们得快跑
We have to run.
没时间了
There's no time.
你的眼睛很漂亮
Nice eyes.
你是哪个站的
What station are you from?
太阳耀斑预警
Solar flare alert.
一个X级太阳耀斑已经开始了
An x-class solar flare has begun
在方舟的右舷
on the starboard side of the ark.
所有公民必须立刻至最近的避难区报到
All citizens must report to the nearest shelter zone immediately.
这不是演习 这是太阳耀斑预警
This is not a test. This is a solar flare alert.
贝尔 我得回家
Bell, I need to get home!
你会回去的
You will.
女士们先生们 你们知道该怎么做
Ladies and gentlemen, you know the drill.
摘掉面具 出示身份证
Masks off. I.D. Chips out.
贝尔 我们该怎么办
Bell, what do we do?
听着 无论发生什么
Listen to me. Whatever happens,
你都得跑回家藏到地板下面
You get back home and get under the floor.
在那里 你会一如既往地安全的
You'll be safe there from the flare, like always.
你怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我来掩护你 快
Create a distraction. Go on.
贝尔 我该怎么回家
Bell, how do I get home?
实习生布莱克 为何亮出武器
Cadet Blake. Why is your weapon out?
摘掉面具
Mask off.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表