剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我出生在宇宙中
I was born in space.
我从未感受过阳光照在我脸上
I've never felt the sun on my face,
从未呼吸过真正的空气
or breathed real air,
从未在水中漂浮过
or floated in the water,
我们都从未试过
none of us have.
整整三代以来
For 3 generations,
方舟维持了剩下的人类的生存
the Ark has kept what's left of the human race alive.
但如今 我们的家园濒临毁灭
But now our home is dying,
而我们 是人类最后的希望
and we, are the last hope of mankind.
100名囚犯被派往地球
100 prisoners sent on a
执行一项孤注一掷的任务
desperate mission to the ground.
来这的每个人都是因为违反过法律
Each of us is here because we broke the law.
在地球上 没有法律
On the ground, there is no law.
我们要做的只有生存
All we have to do is survive.
但我们将接受考验
But we will be tested,
接受地球的考验
by the earth,
接受这里所隐藏的秘密的考验
by the secrets it hides,
最重要的是 接受相互的考验
and most of all, by each other.
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "The 100"...
告诉我这不是芬给你做的
Tell me Finn didn't make this for you.
告诉我你没有和我男朋友搞在一起
Tell me you weren't screwing my boyfriend.
我不能
I can't tell you that.
方舟的生命供给正在崩溃
Life support on the Ark is failing.
12小时后 320人将会牺牲
In 12 hours, 320 people will be sacrificed
以维持我们的氧气供给
to boost our oxygen supply.
做成防火系统故障的样子
It'll appear to be a malfunction of the fire containment system,
让我们祈祷 愿他们灵魂安息
then we hereby commit these souls to the deep.
谢谢 你救了我
Thank you. You saved my life.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
奥克塔维亚
Octavia.
-克拉克 -芬 上帝啊
- Clarke! - Finn? Oh, my god.
拉紧
Hold it down!
拉住了
I got it.
雷文·雷耶斯呼叫方舟空间站
This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station.
方舟空间站请回答
Come in, Ark Station.
雷文·雷耶斯呼叫方舟空间站
This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station.
请回答
Please come in.
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?
你确定频率调对了吗
You sure you have the right frequency?
我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
雷文 你能做到的 相信自己
Raven? You can do this. Ok?
呼叫方舟空间站
Calling Ark Station.
方舟空间站 请回答
Ark Station, please come in.
我和地球百子在一起
I'm on the ground with the 100.
我们需要你们
We need you.
盗窃药品
Theft of medical supplies.
非法使用废旧物品
Illegal salvaging.
未经授权发射逃生舱
Unauthorized ship launch.
抢占方舟控制系统
Pirating the Ark comm systems.
每条都是死罪
Each of these crimes is punishable by death.
但是今天不判你死刑
But that will not be your fate today.
-怎么回事 -不用管
- What is that? - Never mind.
大家认为
It was argued convincingly
你的医术非常重要
that your medical expertise is still required.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不是我的功劳
It wasn't me.
是议会几乎全票通过的决议
The council vote was nearly unanimous.
看得出来 杰克的留言
Apparently, Jake's message
也让他们良心发现了
woke their better angels, as well.
别急
Not so fast.
我们需要讨论一下燃烧棒的事
We need to talk about those flares.
不 我们不需要
No. We don't.
你也是看到了的 我们不能无视它
You saw them, too. We can't just ignore
我们都知道那意味着什么
what we all know it means.
我们并不知道
We don't know what it means.
那意味着
It means that there is
地球上有人活着
someone alive on earth.
意味着我们的孩子也许也活着
It means that our children might still be alive.
虚假的希望而已
More false hope.
艾比 燃烧棒可能代表着任何事
Abby, those flashes could've been anything.
闪电 大气辐射都有可能
Lightning. Radiation in the atmosphere.
不管燃烧棒的起因到底是什么
In any case, whatever they were...
那都是议会要讨论的
that's a matter for the council to discuss.
你已经不是议会的一员了
And you are no longer on the council.
你的生命被赦免了
Your life has been spared,
但是你的席位也被剥夺了
but you've been stripped of your seat at this table,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
你的名牌
Your pin.
又出现了
There it is again.
呼叫方舟
Calling Ark Ship.
快来...呼叫方舟...空间站
Come--to Ark--station.
雷文
Raven.
她还活着
She's still alive.
有人吗
Are you there?
请回答
Please come in.
呼叫方舟
Calling Ark station.
百子还活着
The 100 are alive.
有人听见我说话了吗
Can anyone hear me?
这里是限制性频道
This is a restricted channel.
你是谁 请报明身份
Who is this? Please identify yourself.
这里是雷文·雷耶斯 我是从机械站来的
This is Raven Reyes. I'm from mecha station.
我正从地球发射信♥号♥♥
I'm transmitting from the ground.
百子还活着
The 100 are alive.
拜托了 你得把艾比·格里芬医生找来
Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin.
马上把艾比·格里芬医生找来
Dr. Abby Griffin. Now.
稍等 雷文 我们在试图增强你的信♥号♥♥
Hang on, Raven. We're trying to boost your signal.
把她从全方舟的广播上弄下来
Get her off the Ark-wide channel.
只留这个房♥间 明白了吗
This room only. Copy?
她能听见我说话吗
Can she hear me?
你确认了信♥号♥♥的来源吗
Did you confirm the signal's origin?
是的 长官 是从地球发来的
Yes, sir. It's coming from earth.
雷文 你在吗
Raven. Are you there?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 是我
Mom, it's me.
克拉克
Clarke?
地球百子
第一季 第七集
妈妈 我需要你的帮助
Mom, I need your help.
我们中的一员被地球人捅了一刀
One of our people was stabbed by a grounder.
克拉克 我是法官
Clarke, this is the chancellor.
你是说地球上有幸存者吗
Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?
是的 地球是可供人类生存的
Yes. The earth is survivable.
我们不是这里唯一的人类
We're not alone.
妈妈 他要死了
Mom, he's dying.
刀子还插在他的胸口
The knife's still in his chest.
好的 能帮我接到医疗站吗
Ok, can you patch me through to medical?
当然
Of course.
克拉克 我的儿子和你在一起吗
Clarke, is my son with you?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
威尔斯...威尔斯死了
Wells is-- Wells is dead.
克拉克需要你
Clarke needs you.
他们忙完之后 把她转接到我这里
Patch her in to me when they're finished
我会一步一步教你该怎么做
I'm gonna talk you through it step by step.
克拉克 给5... 到医疗 医...
Clarke, give 5-- to medical. Medic--
什么 雷文 出什么问题了
What? Raven, what's wrong?
不关无线电的事 是风暴的问题
It's not the radio. It's the storm.
格里芬医生 你得看看这个
Dr. Griffin, you should look at this.
在他们正上方出现了飓风
There's a hurricane right on top of them.
克拉克 我们得抓紧时间了
Clarke, we need to hurry.
是蒙蒂的私酿酒吗
Monty's moonshine?
我确定没什么细菌能逃得过这个
Pretty sure no germ can survive it.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表