剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
We've gotta get to Jasper.
我需要开水来做药
I'll need boiled water to make the medicine.
克拉克想要什么就给她什么
Get Clarke whatever she needs.
我最好去挖个坟墓
I better go get this grave dug.
你们总算回来了 他们要杀了贾斯珀
It's about time. They're gonna kill Jasper.
你找到药了吗
Did you get the medicine?
恩 找到了
Yeah. I-I got it.
来吧 我们聊聊
Come on. Let's go talk.
奥克塔维亚 待在那 拜托 别过来
Octavia, just stay there. Please, stay back.
住手
Stop.
艾腾
Atom.
我无能为力
There's nothing I could do.
别说了
Don't.
-别这样 -别说了
- Oh, oh, please. - Don't.
这里有人伤亡吗
Lose anyone here?
没有
No.
贾斯珀呢
Jasper?
还活着 勉强支撑
Still breathing. Barely.
我试图除掉他 但你那疯妹妹
I tried to take him out, but your psycho little sister...
-贝拉米 -我的什么 我的什么
- Bellamy... - My what? My what?
你妹妹
Your little sister.
这样才对 我的妹妹
Yeah, that's right. My little sister.
关于她 你还有什么要说的吗
Got anything else you want to say about her?
没了
Nothing.
对不起
Sorry.
带他弄出去
Get him out of here.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你得警告他们 艾比
You have to warn them, Abby.
杰克 别说了
Oh, Jake, stop.
方舟就快不行了 没有选择了
Oh, the Ark's dying. There's no choice.
不 有选择的
Yes, there is.
还有地球
There's earth.
至少我们还有机会
We'll at least have a chance.
给你 收好了
Here. Hang on to that.
把这个给克拉克 告诉她我...
And...give this to Clarke and tell her that I...
爸爸
Dad!
克拉克 你不该来这里的 亲爱的
Clarke, you shouldn't be here, honey.
你不会想看到这一幕
You don't want to see this.
没事
It's ok.
没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok.
给 为我收好了
Here. Keep that for me.
杰克 时间到了
Jake, it's time.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, kid.
我爱你
I love you.
好了
Ok.
我的天
Oh, my god.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
宝贝 这不是你的错
Sweetheart, it's not your fault.
艾腾的事情 我也很难过
I'm really sorry about Atom.
我想我们不得不习惯
I guess we're gonna have to get used to
这里会不断有人死去 是吗
people dying down here, aren't we?
但你不能死 听到了吗
But not you. You hear me?
你不许死
You're not allowed to die.
威尔斯
Wells?
我知道也许我不应得到真♥相♥
I know I probably don't deserve it,
但我需要知道真♥相♥
but I need to know the truth.
是我妈妈 对吗
It was my mom. Wasn't it?
是她告诉了你♥爸♥爸
She's the one who told your dad.
我不想相信
I didn't want to believe it. I--
我没法相信
I couldn't.
我怪罪于你 因为我父亲死了
I blamed you because my father's dead
而这却是我妈妈的错
and it's my mother's fault.
是吗
Isn't it?
威尔斯 拜托
Wells...Please.
我知道你会有何感受
I knew how you would feel.
-我想要 -保护我
- I wanted to... - To protect me.
所以你选择让我恨你
So, you let me hate you.
朋友不就该如此吗
What are friends for?
你怎么才能原谅我
How can you forgive me?
已经原谅了
This is already done.
顺滑
Smooth.
真恶心 但真不错
Disgusting. Love it though.
我能不能 来一口
Can I, uh, get a hit of that?
贾斯珀
Jasper!
我们还是从温和的食物开始吧
Let's start with the soft stuff.
兄弟 欢迎醒来
Welcome back, buddy.
是做梦还是我真的被矛刺了
Was that a dream or did I get speared?
你会有一个非常惊人的伤疤来作证
You'll have a very impressive scar to prove it.
我的救星
My savior.
谢谢你还活着
Thank you for not dying.
我觉得我今天肯定接受不了这事
I don't think I could've taken that today.
我明天也会努力不死的
I'll try not to die tomorrow, too,
如果你没意见的话
if that's cool.
你们好啊
Oh, hello.
睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep?
一直都是
I never can.
你值班吗
You on watch?
一起吧
Join me.
我做了个噩梦
I had a nightmare.
我每天夜里都做噩梦
I-I have them every night.
但是
But...
我想我找到了不做噩梦的办法
I think I found a way to make them stop.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No!
每天夜里 我都看到他
Every night, I see him.
你父亲
Your father.
他杀了我父母 我看到他的脸
He kills my parents and...and I see his face
醒来 就看到你的脸
and I wake up and I see yours.
这样噩梦永远无法终结
And the nightmare never ends.
唯一能让噩梦结束的方式
The only way to make it end was...
就是杀了我内心的恶魔
was to slay my demons.
我不得不这么做
I had to.
地球百子
第一季 第三集
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表