剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
把奥克塔维亚从那里带走
Just get Octavia out of there.
我们走吧
Let's go.
天啊 你看到了吗
Oh, my god. Did you see that?
克拉克 我们得赶快离开
Clarke, we need to keep moving.
他们还活着
They're alive.
天啊
Oh, my god.
克拉克 小心
Clarke, look out!
他们要回来了
They're coming back.
芬 快起来
Finn, come on.
我们得赶快离开 起来 快起来
We've got to go. Get up, get up.
贝拉米 其实我挺佩服你的
You know, I got to hand it to you, Bellamy.
你把大家都愚弄了
You got 'em all fooled.
他们居然景仰你
They actually look up to you,
你的地位都和克拉克差不多高了
almost as much as they look up to Clarke.
但我们知道真♥相♥ 不是吗
Yeah, well, we know the truth, don't we?
你是个胆小鬼
You're a coward.
你把我脚下的木箱踢走时 我就看出来了
I learned that the day you kicked out the crate from beneath me.
我似乎找到了
I think I found it.
到外面去
Get outside.
做好准备 等我把门打开
Be ready when it opens.
这不是你说过的话吗
Isn't that what you said?
说你只是满足大家的愿望 对吗
That you were just giving the people what they wanted, right?
我本该阻止他们的
I should have stopped them.
现在说这话可有点儿晚了
Yeah, it's a little late for that now.
你认为之后他们会让你离开这里吗
You think they're just gonna let you walk out of here?
我觉得公主现在已经死了
Well, I think the princess is dead...
而国王马上也要死了
But I know the king's about to die,
那么谁将统领这些人呢
so who's really gonna lead these people, huh?
我 就是我 没错
Me, that's who, and, yeah,
也许再杀了你那和地球人有一腿的妹妹
maybe I'll have to kill your grounder-pounding little sister...
刚刚那声响就是她弄出来的吧
I'm guessing that's her right now.
不要
No!
用手算耍赖
Using your hands is a cheat.
我的手可是被绑住的 记得吗
Mine were bound, remember?
雷文 你成功了
Raven, you did it!
贝尔 坚持住
Bell! Hold on!
-贝拉米 呼吸 -呼吸
- Yeah! Bell, breathe! - Breathe!
你可以呼吸吗
Can you breathe?
该死的
Come on!
太好了 你没事了 你没事了
Good. You're ok. You're ok.
雷文 他没事
Raven, he's fine!
墨菲
Murphy!
墨菲 结束了 放弃吧
Murphy! It's over! give it up!
墨菲
Murphy!
现在你只有一条路可选了
There's only one way out of this for you now!
火♥药♥ 小心炸掉你的脸
你想打赌吗
You want to bet?
这里看起来不对劲
This doesn't look right.
刚才那是怎么回事
What the hell was that back there?
为什么要让他们活着
Why-why would they keep them alive?
我发誓 对这地方知道得越多
I swear to god, the more we learn about this place,
能理解得就越少
the less we know.
他本会杀了咱俩
He would have killed us.
你做了必须做的事
You did what you had to do.
我们都做了
We all have.
我应该为你挺身而出
I should have fought for you.
芬 别
Finn, don't.
克拉克
Clarke.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
你伤了我的心
You broke my heart.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我 我做不到
I-I just can't.
是营地那边传来的
It came from the camp.
我们来晚了
We're too late.
墨菲
Murphy!
这哥们退场方式可有够华丽的
The guy knows how to make an exit.
我们要去追他吗
Should we go after him?
不用
No.
地球人会解决墨菲的
Grounders will take care of Murphy.
咱们去找克拉克 芬还有蒙蒂
We're going after Clarke, Finn, and Monty.
你和雷文说得对
You and Raven were right.
我们不能放弃自己人
We don't abandon our own.
两杆枪 你和我 这就够了
Two guns--you and me. That's it.
雷文留在这里建立防线
Raven stays here to build up defenses.
因为这事我们耽误了一天 还丢了火♥药♥
We lost a day because of this, and our gunpowder.
-雷文 -贝拉米 等下
- Raven! - Bellamy, wait.
我就是想
Look, I just...
谢谢你
Thank you.
从"你♥他♥妈♥爱咋咋地"走到今天真不容易
Long way from "Whatever the hell you want."
所有枪手 南墙外边有动静
All gunners! We got movement outside the south wall!
有人来了
Someone's coming!
准备好
Get ready!
待在一起
Stay together!
等下 别开枪
Wait! Hold your fire!
是克拉克和芬 去开门
Clarke and Finn! Open the gate!
快点 快开门 动起来
Get it! Get the gate! Move it!
快点
Move it!
克拉克和芬 他们回来了
Clarke and Finn! They're back!
我们听到了爆♥炸♥声 发生了什么
Hey, we heard an explosion. What happened?
墨菲干的
Murphy happened.
感谢上帝
Thank god!
你去哪了 蒙蒂在哪
Where have you been? Where's Monty?
-蒙蒂走了 -克拉克 我们得马上离开
- Monty's gone? - Clarke, we need to leave, now.
我们都得离开
All of us do.
有一整队的地球军
There's an army of grounders,
前所未有的规模 正冲着咱们而来
unlike anything we've ever seen, coming for us right now.
咱们需要立马打包跑路
We need to pack what we can and run.
绝对不可能 我们早知道他们要来
Like hell we do. We knew this was coming.
贝拉米 我们没准备好呢
Bell, we're not prepared.
他们还没有到来
And they're not here yet.
我们还有时间进行准备
We still have time to get ready.
再说了 我们能去哪
Besides, where would we go?
还有哪里能比这墙后更安全
Where would we be safer than behind these walls?
东边有片海
There's an ocean to the east.
那里的人会帮我们的
People there will help us.
你见到了林肯
You saw Lincoln.
-是的 -你想让我们相信一个地球人
- Yeah. - You expect us to trust a grounder?
这里现在是我们的家了
This is our home now.
我们空手建出了这样一个地方
We built this from nothing with our bare hands!
我们的逝者埋在了墙内的土地下
Our dead are buried behind that wall in this ground!
这是我们的土地
Our ground!
地球人认为他们可以夺走这一切
The grounders think they can take that away.
他们认为我们
They think that because
来自天空 因此就不属于这里
we came from the sky, we don't belong here.
但他们没意识到一个很重要的事实
But they're yet to realize one very important fact:
我们现在在地球上了
we are on the ground now,
那就意味着 我们也是地球人
and that means we are grounders!
-是的 -持枪的地球人
- Yeah! - Grounders with guns!
没错 让他们来吧
Damn right! I say let 'em come!
贝拉米说得没错
Bellamy's right.
如果我们离开
If we leave,
我们也许再也不能找到这样安全的地方
we may never find a place as safe as this.
谁知道在这个世界
And god knows, in this world,
明天我们可能要面对更糟糕的情况
we could be faced with something even worse tomorrow.
但这不能改变最基本的事实
But that doesn't change the simple fact
那就是如果我们留在这里 今晚就会死
that if we stay here, we will die tonight.
快去收拾自己的东西
So pack your things.
拿上能带走的东西 快去
Just take what you can carry, now.
他在哪
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表