剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
数据表明 终止信♥号♥♥的孩子中
Data indicates that the violent criminals in the group
近九♥成♥是暴♥力♥犯罪分子
are 8 times more likely to have terminated signals.
我们认为这意味着
We believe that this means that the kids
孩子们是出于自愿摘下了手环
are taking off the wristbands by choice.
那威尔斯你怎么解释
So how do you explain Wells?
凯恩说得对
Kane is right.
我儿子绝对不会自愿摘下手环
My son would...never take his wristband off voluntarily.
我们的孩子都做过
Both our children have done things
出乎我们意料的事
that we could never have predicted.
但问题是
The point holds.
这些孩子需要更多时间
These children need more time.
我们没有时间了
We don't have time.
工程部需要六个月
Engineering needs 6 months
才能修好生命支持系统
to fix life support,
氧气只够用4个月
and we'll be out of oxygen in 4.
没人愿意这样
Nobody wants to do this,
但我们回避不了一个事实
but the inescapable fact is that
我们每拖延一天
for every day we delay,
就要多牺牲十个人
10 more people will need to be sacrificed.
今天是209个 明天就是219个
So today it's 209, tomorrow it's 219.
后天就是229个
The day after that is 229.
我们才需要更多时间
We're the ones who need more time.
我建议我们立刻表决
I move that we vote now.
-我附议 -很好
- I second that. - Very well.
这一议题需要四票才能通过
The matter before us requires a 4-vote majority to pass.
投票是否同意缩减209名方舟公民
A vote in favor is to vote to cull 209 citizens of the ark
以延长生命支持系统支撑
from the supply grid in order to extend life support
其他人生存六个月
for those who remain by 6 months.
赞成请举手
All those in favor?
-赞成 -赞成
- Aye. - Aye.
反对请举手
All those opposed?
反对
Nay.
-反对 -反对
- Nay. - Nay.
三票对三票
3 votes to 3.
法官的意见将打破僵局
The chancellor will break the tie.
我们都不想这样
We didn't ask for this.
我们本应是过渡的一代
Ours was to be a transitional generation...
保证再过三代
Ensuring that 3 generations from now
人类能够回家
mankind could go home.
但一切都变了
But everything has changed,
我们要么将见证
and we will either be the generation that sees
人类重返地球
the human race return to earth...
要么看着人类
Or upon whose watch...
走向灭亡
it finally ends.
我儿子已经在地球上了
My son is already down there.
是我送他去的
I sent him.
实话说我都不知道
And the truth is I don't know
他是否还活着
if he is alive or dead.
但我仍心存希望
But I still have hope.
法官支持哪边
How does the chancellor vote?
我弃权
I don't.
先生 如果您弃权
Sir, if you abstain,
投票结果将是平局
the vote ends in a tie
十天后将自动就这一议题再次进行表决
to be automatically taken up again in 10 days.
也就是每天要多死十个人
That's 10 more dead for every day.
我再问一次 法官支持哪边
I ask again, how does the chancellor vote?
法官弃权
The chancellor abstains.
你有十天时间
You have 10 days.
快点 墨菲
Hurry up, Murphy.
小心
Be careful.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
是地球人吗
Grounders?
贝拉米 枪
Bellamy, gun!
现在她看得到你了
Now she sees you.
是不是有人叫了机械师
Did someone call for a mechanic?
是你发出的工作指令
You're the one who called in the work order?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我告诉过你 我什么都不会说的
Look, I told you I'm not gonna say anything, ok?
我相信你 你没惹上麻烦
I believe you, and you're not in trouble.
跟我来
Follow me.
你是说暂时还没惹上麻烦吧
Not in trouble yet, you mean.
这层已经超出我这样的人的权限了
This level's off limits for people like me.
以后就不是了
Not anymore.
你知道我们把百子送去了地球
You know that we sent the hundred down to the ground.
但你不知道原因
What you don't know is why.
方舟不行了 雷文
The Ark is dying, Raven.
生命支持系统已奄奄一息
Life support is on its last legs.
我有10天时间来证明地球适合生存
I have 10 days to prove that earth is survivable
否则他们将要开始缩减人口
or they're gonna start reducing population.
320名无辜的人将会被杀死
320 innocent people will be killed.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你为什么要跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
我看了你的档案
I looked up your file.
你是方舟上50年内
You're the youngest zero-G mechanic
最年轻的零重力机械师
on the ark in 50 years.
是52年 但是那又怎样
52, but...so what?
那么
So...
你有9天时间修好它 让我能顺利降落
You have 9 days to get this ready so I can survive a drop.
天哪 真垃圾
God, what a piece of junk.
他们一定是在2102年抢救和平号♥空间站时
They must have found this thing when they...
找到它的
salvaged Mir-3 in 2102.
你想让我把一艘130岁的逃生舱
You want me to get a 130-year-old escape pod
在9天内变成能够承受重返
ready to stand up to the inferno of re-entry
地狱般的地球的状态
in 9 days?
你行不行
Can you do it or not?
当然可以 但是我要和你一起去
Hell, yes, I can do it, but I'm going with you.
你不是唯一一个有至爱在地球的人
You're not the only one with someone you love on the ground.
这就是我的条件
Those are my terms.
不接受就拉倒
Take it or leave it.
好吧 你可以和我一起去
All right. You can come with me.
你有专属机械师了
You got yourself a mechanic.
他们回来了
They're back!
在那边
Over there.
-他还... -他还活着
- Is he... - He's alive.
需要煮开的水 撕碎的衣服用作绷带
I need boiled water and strips of cloth for bandage.
谁饿了
Who's hungry?!
贝拉米
Bellamy!
♪Love, I have wounds♪
♪Only you can mend♪
♪You can mend♪
♪I guess that's love♪
♪I can't pretend♪
♪I can't pretend♪
♪Feel, my skin is rough♪
♪But it can be cleansed♪
♪It can be cleansed♪
♪And my arms are tough♪
♪But they can be bent♪
♪They can be bent♪
♪And I want to fight♪
♪But I can't contend...♪
他现在稳定了 但是没有药
He's stable for now, but without medicine...
他们脱下手环换食物吗
They're taking off their wristbands for food?
不行 我不会那么做的
No way. I--I won't do it.
你不必这么做
You don't have to.
♪I can't pretend♪
等下等下
Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait.
你觉得你可以不遵守规矩吗
What, you think you play by different rules?
这不是没有规矩吗
I thought there were no rules.
♪Oh, feel our bodies glow♪
艾腾
Atom!
♪And our souls, they blend ♪
走吧 我们要站第一班岗
Come on. We're on first watch.
♪Yeah, love, I hope you know♪
♪How much my heart depends♪
你们别把我丢在这里啊
Guys, you're not just gonna leave me here.
不 艾腾
No, Atom.
我不会违反规矩
I won't be disobeyed.
♪I can't pretend♪
♪I can't pretend...♪
兄弟们
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表