剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
不了解你的人说吧
who doesn't know better.
告诉我你要什么
Just tell me what it's gonna take.
我欠电气总管一个人情
I owe a favor to the chief of electrical,
而他恰好喜欢像你这样
and he's got a thing for
漂亮又难搞的女孩
tough, pretty girls like you.
你和我开玩笑呢吧
You're joking, right?
我从来不拿公事开玩笑 雷文
I never joke about business, Raven.
我的一举一动都被凯恩监视着
Kane's watching my every move,
如果我要做这笔交易
so, if I'm gonna do this,
你必须要拿我觉得值得的东西来换
you're gonna need to make it worth my while.
和电气总管搞在一起吗
By screwing the chief of electrical?
我做不到
I can't do that.
这样的话我认为
Then I guess you don't need to
你并不像你认为的那么迫切地
regulate pressure as badly
需要调整压力
as you thought you did.
去死吧 奈吉尔
Go float yourself, Nygel.
你知道吗 如果是你妈妈的话
You know, your mother
她就会接受条件的
would've taken that deal.
事实上 她确实这么做过 好几次呢
In fact, she did. Many times.
我不许你这么说我妈妈
Don't you dare talk about my mother that way!
-小姑娘 -闭嘴 我要杀了你奈吉尔
- ...Little girl. - No! I'll float you, Nygel!
放开我
Get off me!
再见小鸟
Bye, little bird!
贝拉米把那个女孩带出来
Bring out the girl, Bellamy!
夏洛特你为什么要这么做
Why, Charlotte?
我只是想杀掉我的恶魔
I was just trying to slay my demons,
像你告诉我的那样
like you told me.
她到底在讲什么
What the hell is she talking about?
她误会我了
She misunderstood me.
夏洛特我不是那个意思
Charlotte, that is not what I meant.
快把那女孩带出来
Bring the girl out now!
求求你们别让他们伤害我
Please don't let them hurt me.
如果你们俩有任何好主意快说出来
If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up.
现在你们俩倒是没话说了
Now you stay quiet.
外面那些都是你的人
Those are your boys out there.
这不是我的错
This is not my fault.
如果她当时听了我的话
If she had listened to me, those idiots
那些人现在还在筑墙呢
would still be building the wall.
你想要建立一个社会吗 小公主
You want to build a society, princess?
那就让我们建一个 把她带出来
Let's build a society. Bring her out.
不要 求求你贝拉米
No! Please, Bellamy.
会没事的 夏洛特
Charlotte, hey, it's gonna be ok.
和他们待在一起
Just stay with them.
看看是谁出来了
Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us.
冷静点 适可而止吧
Dial it down and back off.
不然呢 你要把我怎么样 吊起来吗
Or what? What are you gonna do about me? Hang me?
我只是尊随民♥意♥而已
I was just giving the people what they wanted.
没错 没错 是个好主意
Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea.
现在也咨♥询♥一下民♥意♥如何
Why don't we do that right now?
谁想要看到
So, who here wants to see
真正的杀人凶手被吊死
the real murderer hung up?
赞同的举手
All in favor?
我明白了
I see.
所以说你们可以把无罪的我吊起来
So, it's ok to string me up for nothing,
但轮到这个小婊♥子♥供认罪行时
but when this little bitch confesses,
你们就格外宽容了
you all let her walk?
懦夫 你们全都是懦夫
Cowards! All of you are cowards!
墨菲 墨菲
Hey, Murphy! Murphy.
够了
It's over.
听你的 老大
Whatever you say, boss.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
走吧 我们去抓那个女孩
Come on. Let's get the girl.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
夏洛特 我知道你能听到
Charlotte, I know you can hear me!
等我抓到你 你会付出代价的
And when I find you, you are gonna pay!
走吧
Come on.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
外面那些人怎么了
All those people out there?
缺氧
Oxygen deprivation.
这才只是开始而已 你来干什么
It's just the beginning. Why are you here?
我搞砸了 我没拿到零件
I messed up. I can't get the part.
奈吉尔想让我
Nygel wants me to...
你去找奈吉尔了
You went to Nygel?
是的
Yeah.
凯恩一直试图定她的罪
Kane's been trying to get her for years.
有人看到你吗
Did anybody see you?
我不知道
I don't know.
艾比 我想告诉你的是
No. Abby, I'm trying to tell you.
今天没法发射
We can't launch today.
你确定纳吉尔有那个零件吗
Are you sure Nygel has the part?
-我确定她能弄到 -那就交给我了
- She can get one, yeah. - Ok. I'll take care of it.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
你好 格里芬医生
Hello, Dr. Griffin.
纳吉尔
Nygel.
吗♥啡♥ 你想要什么
Morphine. What do you want for it?
调压器
Pressure regulator.
看来我是小看雷文了
I underestimated Raven.
她那样一个女孩
How does a girl like that get
居然有这么厉害的后台
such a well-connected benefactor?
给你三秒考虑时间
How does you have 3 second to decide.
要不要交易
Do we have a deal or not?
注意 食堂
Attention. The mess hall
将于中午11点至晚上12点关闭
will be closed tomorrow from 1100 hours to 1200 hours.
马上要入夜了 芬
It's gonna be night soon, Finn.
我们到底要去哪
Where are we going?
至少告诉我你有个计划
At least tell me you have a plan
我们不是在毫无目的的
and we're not just wandering
在森林里转圈
aimlessly through the woods.
我有计划
I have a plan.
你想干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
虽然我们救了你 但不代表就原谅你了
Just because we saved you doesn't mean you're forgiven.
懂吗
Got it?
克拉克
Clarke.
怎么了
What?
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
她是个杀人犯 你杀了人 夏洛特
She's a killer. You killed someone, Charlotte.
你结束了一个人的生命
Ended his life.
你真的可以
Did you stop to think about that
不把这事放心上吗
for even one second?
看着我 你不能仅仅为了
Look at me! You can't just kill someone
让自己好过就去杀人
to make yourself feel better.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
克拉克和芬救不了你
Clarke and Finn can't save you.
我们得赶紧跑了
We should run.
那也可以
Yeah, that's one way to go.
不过我更喜欢我的计划
I like my plan better.
进来
Get in.
快进去
Get in.
芬 这是哪里
Finn, what is this place?
就现在来说 是家
For now, it's home.
我真不敢相信你居然没告诉别人
I can't believe you kept this place quiet.
拜托 克拉克
Come on, Clarke.
告诉别人又有什么意义
What would be the point of telling anybody?
这里面或许有有用的东西呢
Some of this stuff could be useful.
比如呢 没有武器
Like what? There's no weapons.
食物都过期了90年了
All the food expired, like, 90 years ago.
确实 但是我们可以再利用啊
Yeah, but we could repurpose.
我们得和他们分享
Share with the group.
你愿意的话 可以去分享
You can share this with the group if you'd like.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表