剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
这病毒没解药
There is no cure.
所以你就要放任我们去死吗
So you were just gonna let my people die?
你也打算让我死吗
You were gonna let me die?
疾病很快就会过去
The sickness passes quickly.
少数人有免疫力
Few are immune.
我们用此来减轻战场负担
We use it to soften the battlefield.
看到你是强者之一 我一点也不吃惊
I am not surprised you are one of the strong ones.
战场
The battlefield?
他们会在破晓进攻
They attack at first light.
你得帮我救救他们
You're gonna have to help me save them.
不行 我试了
I can't. I tried.
我的族人认为我是个叛徒
My people think I'm a traitor now.
因为桥上的事吗
Because of the bridge?
你只是想维护和平
You were just trying to make peace.
不是桥上的事
It's not the bridge.
因为我吗
Because of me?
现在已经无关紧要了
That doesn't matter now.
我要离开了 奥克塔维亚 马上走
I'm leaving, Octavia, right now.
我想让你跟我一起走
I want you to come with me.
去哪里
And go where?
向东 跨过大海
East to the sea, then across it.
那里有个部落 树木的伙伴
there's a clan, allies of the woods.
他们会收留我们的
They'll take us.
我不能就这样让我的哥哥去死
I can't just let my brother get killed.
你现在已经无法阻止了
There is nothing you can do to stop that now.
我可以警告他们
I can warn them.
奥克塔维亚 他们会杀了你的
Octavia, they'll kill you.
如果破晓时你还在那里
If you're there at dawn...
我不会的 在这里等我就是了
I won't be. Just wait for me here.
我要和你一起走
I'm coming with you.
好了 都别围观了
All right. Show is over.
回到自己的岗位上去
Get back to your posts.
你那里有足够的食物和水吗
You got enough food in there, water?
有 再来点医疗品会更好
Yeah. Some medicine might be nice.
我看看能找到什么
I'll see what I can do.
奥克塔维亚 你还好吗
Octavia, you ok?
贝拉米 等下 她不在这
Bellamy, wait. She's not here.
我派她去见林肯了
I sent her to see Lincoln.
如果有解药的话 他手上肯定有
Look. If there's a cure, he has it.
我没有跟你说
I didn't tell you
因为我知道你不会放她走
because I knew you wouldn't let her go.
如果她出了事
If anything happens to her,
我不会轻易放过你的
you and me are gonna have problems.
贝拉米
Bellamy...
贝拉米
Bellamy!
别挡路
Out of my way.
老兄 你的眼睛
Dude, your eyes.
谁都不准碰他
Nobody touch him!
到运输机里去 快点
Get to the dropship now.
你还好吗
Hey, are you ok?
老天呐 老天呐 我被传染了
Oh, my god. Oh, my god, it's on me.
走开 退后 别过来
Get away! Get back! Get back!
冷静点
Calm down.
把枪放下 把枪放下
Put that gun down. Put that gun down.
你给我放下
Put it down!
地球人就等着这种情况发生
This is exactly what the grounders want.
还看不出来吗
Don't you see that?
我们自相残杀 他们就不用动手了
They don't have to kill us if we kill each other first.
如果我们都中了毒
They won't have to kill us
他们也不必动手了
if we all catch the virus.
滚回运输机上
Get back in the damn dropship.
虽然听起来像废话
Not to state the obvious,
不过你的隔离计划显然失败了
but your quarantine isn't working.
芬 不要靠近她
Finn, don't touch her.
放下我吧 没事的
Hey, let me go. I'm ok.
没事才怪
No, you're not.
奥克塔维亚会拿解药回来的
Octavia will come back with a cure.
没有解药
There is no cure.
但地球人用这种病毒不是为了杀人
But the grounders don't use the sickness to kill.
是吗
Really?
你跟他们说啊
Tell that to them.
我警告过你 不准再跟那地球人来往
I warned you about seeing that grounder again.
是吗 那我也要警告你
Yeah? Well, I have a warning for you, too.
地球人要攻过来了
The grounders are coming...
他们会在破晓时分进攻
and they're attacking at first light.
来吧
Come on.
我帮你把克拉克送回运输机里
I'll help you get Clarke into the dropship.
天亮前能弄多少子弹出来
How many bullets can you make by first light?
怎样才能阻止你进来
What do I have to do to stop you from coming in here?
等你恢复
Get better.
如果他现在还没感染
If he's not sick by now,
可能他跟我一样有免疫力
then he's probably immune like me.
这里 过来 让她睡这里
Here. Come on. She can take mine.
林肯还跟你说了什么
What else did Lincoln tell you?
感染不会持续很久
The virus doesn't last long.
是真的
It's true.
我感觉好点了
I feel better.
他们要补充水分
They need to stay hydrated.
你才要补充水分
You need to stay hydrated.
好的 该他们了
Ok. Them, too.
拜托
Please?
没事 我来吧
It's ok. I'll do it.
好好休息
Just rest.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
你们要想办法保命
You need to save yourselves.
赶紧离开营地
Just leave camp.
带上身体还健康的人
Take anyone healthy enough with you.
如果你觉得我会这样做的话
If you think that's even a possibility,
那你就太不了解我了
you don't know me very well.
我了解你
I know you.
这种速度下去 等地球人过来
Look. At this rate, when the grounders get here,
我们根本没有还手之力
there won't be anyone left to fight back.
这个就是他们的目的
That's the point.
那我们就拖慢进攻
Then we slow them down.
里面有五发子弹 开始行动
There's 5 to a clip. Let's go.
把枪♥支♥靠墙放好
We need to get these guns on the wall.
为什么只有五发
Why just 5?
火♥药♥不够
We're running out of gunpowder.
这下死定了
Oh, we're so dead.
别担心 有我在呢
Don't worry. I got your back.
你有什么意见吗
Got something to say?
伙计们 专心点 情况不错的
Hey, guys, stay focused. We're doing good.
天亮前我们得尽可能多弄一些出来
We need as many rounds done by dawn as we can.
如果没有会用枪的人 再多子弹也于事无补
It won't matter if there's no one left who can shoot.
做炸♥弹♥要什么材料
What do we need to build a bomb?
取决于要炸什么
Depends on what you're trying to blow up.
如果是炸桥呢
How about a bridge?
这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
墨菲说 从地球人营地回来
Murphy says he crossed a bridge
途中经过了一座桥
on his way back here from the grounders' camp.
觉得熟悉吗
Sound familiar?
是啊 那又如何
Yeah. So what?
病毒去得快 他已经开始好转了
So the virus is fast. He's already getting better.
把桥炸了 虽然抵挡不了袭击
Blowing the bridge won't stop the attack,
但拖得越久
but the longer we can delay it,
可以战斗的人就越多
the more of us will be able to fight.
就算墨菲说的是真的
Even if Murphy is telling the truth...
而这个可能性很低
And that's a big "if".
那桥可是扛过了核战
That bridge has survived a nuclear war
和97年来的风吹雨打
and 97 years of weather.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表