剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
回到大路之前又走了大概两英里
another two or so before we got to the road.
我觉得那都不重要了 芬
I don't think it matters, Finn.
他们没罩住我们的眼睛
They don't blindfold us,
说明他们根本不介意我们看到了什么
which means they don't care what we saw.
他们很可能会杀了我们
They're probably gonna kill us.
你们想怎么样
What do you want from us?
救她
Help her.
救不活她 他就得死
If she dies, he dies.
地球监测中心是指望不上了
Rest in peace, Earth Monitoring.
可以试着从4号♥通道进去
Let's check passageway 4.
不行 4号♥通道被一扇压力门挡住了
No. We got a jammed pressure door between us and pass. 4,
我们过不去
and we can't get through here.
游戏结束了 伙计
It's game over, man.
我得和里面的人通话
I need to talk to whoever is in there.
说话不能客气点儿吗
"Please" would be nice.
你看好了
Watch this.
地球监测中心 你听到了吗
Earth Monitoring, do you read?
听到了
We read you.
我在和谁通话 你在哪里
Who is this? Where are you?
长官 听到你的声音真好
Sir, it's good to hear your voice.
当然是你了 凯恩
Of course it's you, Kane.
你命够硬 死不了
You're too stubborn to die.
彼此彼此
I could say the same for you.
你那边情况如何
What is your situation?
幸存下来的人♥大♥概有十二个
We have about a dozen survivors.
真不错 议员
That's good work, councilor.
辛克莱在重新给食堂供电和供气
Sinclair is rerouting power and air to the mess hall.
把你的人带去那里
Lead your people there.
先救了你再说
After we get you.
不 我们的氧气大部分被火烧了
No. A fire burned through most of our oxygen.
虽然成功灭了火 但是时间不多了
We put it out, but we don't have very long.
所有出口都被堵了
All access is blocked.
我们在重新召集方舟上的人
We are reviving as many ark citizens as we can
趁氧气还没耗尽
before our oxygen runs out.
我不会放你等死
I won't leave you to die.
作为你的长官 我命令你
As your chancellor, I am ordering you
马上召集能找到的所有幸存者
to gather as many survivors as you can
然后带他们去食堂
and lead them to the mess hall.
谈话结束
Jaha out.
带他们去食堂
Lead them to the mess hall,
到达之后 开始派人搜索
and when you get there, organize a search
一站一站来
station by station.
找幸存者
Look for survivors.
去食堂吧
Let's go to the mess hall.
快点
Come on.
长官说得对
Hey, the chancellor is right.
我们都得离开这里
We all got to get out of here.
整条飞船就是个不定时炸♥弹♥
This whole deck is an electrical fire
随时会发生火灾
waiting to happen.
所以我才叫你带他们走啊
That's why you need to lead these people out of here...
麻烦你了
Please.
你是打算救下所有人却牺牲自己吗
So, what, you're got to save everybody but yourself?
真够疯狂的
This is nuts.
不能让任何人因我而死
No one else can die because of me.
快走 去安全的地方
Go. Go. Get yourselves to safety.
数三声
On 3.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
她叫特丽丝
Her name is Tris.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我没有任何工具
I don't have any equipment.
我们会尽力提供
We'll provide you with what we can.
你为什么觉得我能救她
Why do you think I can save her?
林肯说的
Lincoln told her.
对 我们的医生走了
Yes. Our healer is gone.
我们帮不了她
There's nothing we can do for her.
为了他的命 你最好尽力
For his sake, I hope you can.
克拉克 你做得到的
Clarke, you can do this.
等等 她这是怎么了
Wait. What happened to her?
你们的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时 她在桥上
She was on the bridge when your bomb exploded.
这是你一手造成的
You did this to her.
我找到了一些做无线电的天线
I found some good antenna wire for the radios.
这人在用这些修床
This guy was using it to fix his bed.
返程飞船的废墟里有发现什么吗
You find anything else from the exodus ship wreckage?
有 黑匣子
Yeah, data log.
想听点诡异的事吗
Want to hear something weird?
这不是杂音吗
Sounds like interference.
等着 有更诡异的
Wait. It get weirder.
信♥号♥♥来袭的时候
When the signal hit,
他们的导航系统崩溃
their nav. system went nuts.
没能修复成功
They never got it back,
然后就 爆♥炸♥了
and then...Boom.
好像有什么东西干扰了信♥号♥♥
It's like something was jamming the signal.
确实很奇怪
That is weird.
但也没什么意义啊
It also makes no sense whatsoever.
把扬声器驱动卸了吧
Now pull the drive-in speakers.
你要把它拆了吗
You want to strip it?
这样就永远查不出坠毁的原因了
We'll never find out where they crashed.
要想造出对讲机
We need every component we can get our hands on
就得利用所有资源
if we're gonna make walkies...
这个无线电也需要
and I need the radio.
不行
No way.
这样怎么和方舟联♥系♥
How are we supposed to contact the ark?
方舟根本不在了
The ark is not there.
你只是在听外太空里的黑洞罢了
You're listening to a hole in the sky.
我的家人还在上面
Hey, my family is up there.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
打猎的回来了吗
The hunters are back?
芬也一起回来了吗
Is Finn with them?
似乎不在
I don't think so.
别紧张
Hey, relax.
克拉克不会让他惹麻烦的
I'm sure Clarke is keeping him out of trouble.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
他们还真是一点时间都不浪费呢
They don't waste time. I'll get them that.
这才多久 一天半吧
What's it been, day and a half?
跟我说这些没用 我不在乎
Mistaken me for someone who cares.
你该放开了
Time to move on.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
放开啊
Moving on.
我只和芬在一起过
I've never been with anyone but Finn.
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes.
好吧 我先来
Fine. I'll go first.
你要希望找个人劝劝你
If you're looking for someone to talk you down,
安慰你 说你不过是想不通罢了
tell you that you're just upset and not thinking straight,
我不会的
I'm not that guy.
很好
Good.
她情况更糟了
She's getting worse.
帮我把她抬起来
Help me lift her up.
天哪 好了
Oh, my God, here we go.
她左肺没有空气流动了
She's not moving any air on the left.
有液体在压♥迫♥她的肺
There's fluid pressing on her lungs.
我没看到伤口啊
I don't see an entry wound.
她不是被弹片击中 是受到了冲击
No. It wasn't shrapnel. It was trauma.
爆♥炸♥的余波正击中她的胸部
The force of the explosion, it hit her in the chest.
她要被自己流的血淹死了
She's drowning in her own blood.
她喘不过气了 我得释放她胸腔的压力
She can't breathe. I have to relieve the pressure.
我需要一小段管子
I need a small tube,
指头那么大的硬管子
something rigid the size of my finger.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
第五肋间
Fifth intercostal space.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表