剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
贝拉米 快出来
Bellamy! Get out here!
看那里
There!
他们来帮我们了
They're coming to help us.
现在我们可以好好教训地球人一顿了
Now we can kick some grounder ass.
是啊
Yeah!
请告诉我他们带了洗发水下来
Please tell me they brought down some shampoo.
我们应该去营地那儿一趟
We should stop at camp.
拿些装备 武器
Get some gear. Weapons.
他们送了这些下来吗
They send some down?
那个太小了不可能是运输船
It's too small to be a dropship.
我觉得是个货舱
I'm thinking cargo pod.
不 他们不会给一群少年犯发武器的
No. They wouldn't arm a bunch of juvenile delinquents.
八成会是食物包
It's probably nutrition packs,
医疗用品
medical supplies.
里面应该会有无线电
There'd be a radio.
我们可以和方舟通话了
We can talk to the Ark.
假如无线电没在着陆时烧毁
That is if the radio wasn't friein the landing.
我们不再是孤零零地在地球上了
We're not alone down here anymore.
那是件好事
That's a good thing.
是啊 但对威尔斯
Yeah, not for Wells
或者夏洛特 或者艾腾而言就不是了
or Charlotte or Atom.
没有人想到会有人活下来的
Nobody thought any of us would survive.
但我们活下来了
But we did.
你应该花上一分钟来感恩一下
You should take a minute to appreciate that.
好了 一分钟到了
Ok. Minute's done.
假如它穿过了山脊 那八成落在了湖边
If it cleared the ridge, it's probably near the lake.
我们该出发了 大家都准备好了
We should get moving. Everyone's ready.
大家哪里都不用去
No one's going anywhere.
不能在天黑的时候出去 不安全
Not while it's dark. It isn't safe.
通知大家 天一亮我们就出发
We'll head out at first light. Pass the word.
方圆一百里的人都看见这东西掉下来了
Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down.
假如地球人先找到它怎么办
What if the grounders get to it first?
贝拉米 我们现在就应该出发
Bell, we should go now.
我说了等到日出
I said we wait until sunrise.
蓝色的三角形
Blue triangle.
橙色的正方形
Orange square.
黄色三角
Yellow triangle.
绿色圆圈
Green circle.
有些扁
A little smooshed.
那是椭圆
It's an oval.
谢谢 爸爸 我搞错了
Thanks, dad. I forget,
他们在测试谁的眼睛呢
whose eyes are they testing?
好了 瑞丝
Ok, Reese.
该换另一只眼了
Now the other eye.
什么都没有 一片黑
Nothing. It's just black.
好的 能看到什么就说一声
Ok. Let me know if you see anything at all.
你在做什么吗
Are you doing it?
检查结束了
We're finished.
出去等吧 我和你♥爸♥谈谈
Why don't you wait outside while I talk to your dad?
和露西女士一起等吧
Wait with miss Lucy.
等一下
Hey, wait.
没事的
It's fine.
让我把这弄开
Let me get this out of your eyes.
我都不知道你这样怎么看路
I don't know how you can see.
我看不到 所以咱们才来这
I can't see. That's why we're here.
别担心 这种撇白眼
Don't worry--the rolling of the eyes
还有这态度不会持续太久的
and the attitude doesn't last for long.
也就持续个十到十五年吧
10, 15 years, maybe.
这是假装的 她很害怕
It's just an act. She's scared.
情况一点没有好转
It's not getting any better.
衰退情况在最近几天里
The decline has been accelerating
一直在加速
for the past few days.
空气从来没这么差过
The air's never been this bad.
他们会修好的 对吗
They're gonna fix it, right?
就像以往一样
Like always?
希望如此
I hope so.
她只是个九岁小女孩
Hey. She's a 9-year-old girl.
她的余下的人生可怎么办
What's she gonna do with the rest of her life
在这种地方瞎掉
blind in this place?
她很坚强
She's strong.
她本不用坚强
She shouldn't have to be.
你没事吧
Hey. You all right?
我刚才看到一个小女孩因为缺氧
I just saw a little girl with optic nerve damage
导致了视觉神经损伤
because of chronic oxygen deficiency.
她快瞎了 而我完全无能为力
She's going blind and I can't do anything about it,
所以不 这里没一件事是对的
so, no, nothing about any of this is right.
你尽力而为了
You're doing what you can.
你干嘛不去监听无线电
Why aren't you monitoring the radio?
找找雷文
Listening for Raven?
你看外面了吗 我们都忙疯了
Have you looked outside? We're slammed.
里边还在传送各种杂音
It's still transmitting the automatic hail.
医疗站的事务我来负责
I'll take care of medical
你负责监听无线电
and you listen to that radio.
与地面获得联♥系♥
Making contact with the ground
是拯救这些人的唯一办法
is the only way we can really help these ople.
一号♥舱 一号♥舱 这里是方舟医疗站
Pod one, pod one, this is ark station medical.
如果你收到了 请回答
If you are receiving, please respond.
一号♥舱 一号♥舱 这里是方舟医疗站
Pod one, pod one, this is ark station medical.
如果你收到了 请回答
If you are receiving, please respond.
一号♥舱 一号♥舱 这里是方舟医疗站
Pod one, pod one, this is ark station medical.
如果你收到了
If you are receiving--
看来大家都起来了
Looks like everybody's up.
你们看到那个了吗
Did you guys see that?
你知道那是方舟来的吧 绝对是的
You know it's from the ark, right? It had to be.
拿好你东西 咱们去看看
Grab your stuff. Let's find out.
贝拉米说让我们等到天亮
Bellamy said we're gonna wait until sunrise.
他在哪
Where is he?
知道敲门吗 贱♥人♥
Ever hear of knocking, bitch?
太好了 原来是场免费秀
Oh, great, it's a free show.
还有谁想来看一眼吗
Anyone else want to take a look?
贝拉米在哪
Where the hell is Bellamy?
他早就走了
He took off a while ago.
工具不见了
Gear's gone.
他让所有人都留下
He told everyone to stay.
不管那里边是什么 他都想得到
Whatever's in that thing, he wants it.
咱们得比他先赶到那里
We've gotta get there before he does.
不用谢
You're welcome.
这不是你的错 克拉克
This isn't your fault, Clarke.
我应该能想到他是为了无线电去的
I should've known he'd go for that radio.
你怎么可能会知道
How are you supposed to know something like that?
因为自从着陆以来 他就不惜余力的
Because he's spent every single minute since we landed
阻止方舟上的知道我们还活着
making sure no one on the ark finds out we're alive.
这不代表着你可以预知
It doesn't mean you can predict
其他人的下一步动作
what people are gonna do.
这本就是我应该做的
That's exactly what I have to do.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
让我自己分心了
Let myself get distracted.
贝拉米
Bellamy!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
回到营地去 这里不安全
Go back to camp. It isn't safe.
你骗了大家 骗了我
You lied to everyone. You lied to me.
你只是想要救生舱里的东西
You just want whatever's in that pod...
快回去
Just go home!
你总是摆出一副大哥哥的模样
You always want to play the big brother, huh?
你猜怎么样 我不吃这一套
Well, guess what? Joke's on me.
你就是一个自私的混♥蛋♥
You're just a selfish dick.
我是为了你才这么做的 我是想保护你
I did this for you, to protect you.
如果方舟里的人发现我们还活着
If the ark finds out we're alive,
他们就会下来
they'll come down.
等他们来这之后
And when they do...
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表