剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
风暴越来越大了
The storm's getting worse.
门罗 把门关上
Monroe, close the doors.
我们还有人在外面呢
We still have people out there.
蒙蒂和贾斯珀还没回来
Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet.
贝拉米也没有
Neither is Bellamy.
放心
It's all right.
他们会找个地方避雨的
They'll find somewhere to ride it out.
快看 快看
Look. Look.
缝合针
One suture needle.
好的 我还需要点东西把伤口缝起来
Right. I still need something to close the wound.
在第二层有一些线
There's some wire on the second level.
我用来缝帐篷的
I use it for tents.
我去看看
Let's see it.
离穿过天花板的蓝线远一点
Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling.
我把它们和屋顶的太阳能电池连在一起了
I rigged it to the solar cells in the roof.
那意味着它们会很烫 你明白了吗
That means they're hot. You got that?
是的 我明白了
Yeah, I got that.
告诉我你能做到
Tell me you can do this.
他们回来了
Hey, they're back.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
那是个地球人吗
Is that a grounder?
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
是时候找出些答案了
It's time to get some answers.
-你是指报仇吧 -我是指弄些情报
- Oh, you mean revenge? - I mean intel.
把他弄上楼
Get him upstairs.
贝拉米 她说得没错
Bellamy, she's right.
克拉克 亲爱的 我们准备好了
Clarke, honey, we're ready.
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
听着 我们不是这种人
Look, this is not who we are.
克拉克
Clarke?
现在是了
It is now.
刀刃很锋利 向上刺入了
The blade is at a sharp upward angle,
第六和第七肋骨之间
between the sixth and seventh ribs.
好的 有多深
Ok, how deep?
我不知道进去了多深
I can't tell how deep it goes.
没关系
That's all right.
先别把刀子拔♥出♥来♥就是了
Just don't remove the knife yet.
给你这个 给手消毒下
Hey, here. Sterilize your hands.
克拉克 你能看见什么液体吗
Clarke, can you see any fluid?
看着点
Hey, watch it!
该死 让人都出去
Damn it! Clear the room.
所有人 上楼 快点走
Everyone, upstairs! Now! Let's go!
他摸起来有点发热
He feels a little warm.
好的 没事的
Ok. That's all right.
创伤有时会引起发烧
Fever sometimes accompanies trauma.
克拉克 我需要你帮我看看
Clarke, I need you to tell me
伤口处有没有流出什么液体
if there is any fluid leaking from the wound.
没有
Uh...No.
胸膜完整
Pleural membrane's intact.
很好 真是太好了
That's good. Actually, really good.
他很幸运
He got lucky.
听到了吗 你很幸运
Hear that? You're lucky.
他醒来了
He's awake.
给他绑紧点
Tie him tighter.
最坏的情况就是这混♥蛋♥挣脱了
The last thing we need is this bastard getting free
就因为你干砸了
because you screwed up.
奥克塔维亚 出去
Octavia, get out of here.
我跟你说了 他在保护我
I told you he was protecting me.
你不需要这么做
You didn't have to do this.
这不是为了你
This isn't about you.
这是为了我们所有人
I'm doing this for all of us.
你这么做是为我们所有人
You did that for all of us?
我这么做是为了芬和贾斯珀
I did that for Finn and Jasper
为了迪格斯和约翰还有罗玛
and Diggs and John and Roma.
那不是他做的
It wasn't even him.
你又不知道
You don't know that!
我们需要了解将要面对的敌人
We need to know what we're up against.
他们有多少人还有为什么要杀我们
How many there are and why they're killing us.
而他现在将会给我们答案
And he's gonna tell us right now.
不要 贝拉米 求你了
No, Bellamy, please.
米勒 把她带出去
Miller, get her out of here.
我在那 我
I was there! I--
放开我
Hey, get-- get off of me!
我觉得他都不会说英语
I don't even think he speaks english.
他听不明白你的话
He won't understand you.
我觉得他会听明白的
Oh, I think he will.
你好 法官先生 我只需要一小会
Hello, Mr. Chancellor. I just need a moment.
如果你是想谈艾比的议会位子
If you're here to talk about Abby's council seat,
实在是不太合时宜
now is not a good time.
相信我 你需要知道这事
Trust me, you need to hear this.
我记得这地方要大很多啊
I remember these quarters being bigger
那时候我还是法官呢
when I was chancellor.
你想干什么 戴安娜
What do you want, Diana?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我的人既愤怒又困惑
My people are angry and confused.
你的人
Your people?
是的 那些工人
Yes. The workers.
他们来找我
They're coming to me
带着一些很危险的问题 塞隆尼斯
with dangerous questions, Thelonious.
他们很多人在缩减中失去了所爱之人
Many of them lost loved ones in the culling.
很多人相信你的管理部门
The belief that your administration
妄寻他法 让民众白白牺牲
let people die when there was another way
这种想法已经根深蒂固
has taken root.
我想你肯定不会试图
I don't suppose you're trying
劝说他们改变想法吧
to convince them otherwise.
如果你不直面这些谣言
If you don't get in front of these rumors,
事情很快就会变得无法收拾
things are gonna get ugly fast.
如果我坐在你位子上 我就会这么做
That's what I would do in your position.
你不在我的位子上 戴安娜
You're not in my position, Diana.
我的人投票替换了你
My people voted you out.
你启动了返程计划
You've activated Project Exodus?
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
你会永远被谨记为
You will forever be remembered
将人类带回地球的人
as the man who brought us back to the ground.
你知道我不能和你谈论这个 戴安娜
You know I can't talk to you about that, Diana.
没错 我们虽然有意见不合
It's true. We've had our differences.
但现在我是你的盟友
But I'm here as an ally.
启动返程计划的决定
The decisions that you now must make
实在是无法想象的艰难
implementing Project Exodus are unimaginably difficult.
方舟比任何时候
The ark needs unity
都需要团结一致
now more than ever.
希望你能足够信任我
I hope that you can trust me enough
让我来帮你一把
to let me help you with that.
我们有麻烦了 看这
I think we have a problem. Look.
刀子拔♥出♥来♥的时候
If she's just a hair off,
只要有一点点偏差
She could lacerate the aorta
就会把主动脉划破
When she extracts.
克拉克 握紧刀子
Ok, Clarke, firm grip on the knife.
往左边稍微偏一点 在向上用力
You're gonna need to angle it upward and to the left
只能偏一点点
very slightly to the left
然后从胸腔里取出来
As it exits the rib cage.
只偏一点点是多少
How very slightly?
三毫米 一点都不能多
3 millimeters. Any more would be bad.
也不能少
Any less, too.
三毫 克拉克
3 mil -- Clarke?
慢着 那是什么
Wait, what was that?
我没有听到
You dropped out.
克拉克 三毫米 明白吗
Clarke, 3 millimeters. Got it?
好的 我明白了
Yeah. Ok, I got it.
我要开始了
Here goes.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表