剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我打算去看看 我需要后援
I'm gonna go check it out. I could use backup.
你为何想要我去
Why are you asking me?
因为现在
Well, because right now,
身边找不出一个我真的看得顺眼的
I don't feel like being around anyone I actually like.
我去召集人马 10分钟后见
I'll get my stuff, meet you in 10.
你觉得他们会把地球人怎样
What do you think they're gonna do with the grounder?
我宁愿不去想这回事儿
I'd rather not think about it.
贝拉米抓住他好几天了
Well, it's been days since Bellamy captured him.
他的伙伴来找他还能要几天
How long till his friends come looking?
打起精神来
Cheer up.
那时候 我们已经因体温过低被冻死了
In that time, we'll all be dead from hypothermia.
你感觉怎样
How are you feeling?
虚弱 无聊...
Weak, bored...
以及对劫后余生的感激之情
grateful to be alive.
假如你想继续好好活着
Well, if you want to stay that way,
你就得休息
you should rest.
假如有需要我会把他绑起来的
I'll tie him down if I have to.
今天我得离开营地
I'm gonna be out of camp today.
几个小时之后你能帮他换绷带吗
Can you change his bandages in a few hours?
等等 你要去哪儿
Wait. Where are you going?
是方舟派的一个小任务而已
It's a little assignment from the Ark.
没什么可担心的
It's nothing to worry about.
外面不安全
It's not safe out there.
芬 克拉克是个独♥立♥的女孩
Finn, Clarke is a big girl.
她能照顾好自己的
She can take care of herself.
克拉克...
Clarke...
该走了
let's get a move on.
让他老老实实待在床上
Make sure he stays in bed.
听起来不错
It sounds like a plan.
你拿了不少配给
That's a lot of rations.
你知道我们只去一天吧
You realize this is a day trip.
一天里能发生许多事
A lot can happen in a day.
米勒
Hey, Miller,
罗玛的爸妈在无线电上等着你
Roma's parents are waiting for you on the radio.
我们时间不多
We don't have a lot of time.
我给你带了些水来
I brought you some water.
给
Here.
挺好的 是吧
It's good, right?
对不起 自从这一切发生之后我都没见过你
Sorry I haven't see you since everything happened.
我哥哥一直不让我来
My brother has been keeping me away.
他是个大混♥蛋♥
He's a total dick,
你八成已经发现了
which you probably already figured out.
你听得懂我在说什么的 我知道
You do understand me. I knew it.
至少让我帮你擦擦干净
Well, at least let me get you cleaned up quick.
这都是我的错 因为你把我关在那个洞里时
This is all my fault because I freaked out so bad
我整个人吓傻了
when you locked me up in that cave.
假如你知道我是如何长大的
You'd totally understand why
你就完全能理解我了
if you knew how I grew up.
我叫林肯
My name is Lincoln.
林肯
Lincoln.
我叫奥克塔维亚
I'm Octavia.
就这样了吗
Well, is that it?
你就只打算说这个吗
Is that all you're gonna say?
我俩交谈不安全
It's not safe for us to talk.
假如我们不应该交谈的话
Well, if we shouldn't talk,
那你为什么要告诉我你的名字
then why did you tell me your name?
我希望在我死了之后
I want you to remember me
你能记住我
after I'm dead.
你不会死的 别这么说
You're not gonna die. Don't say that.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia...
这事只有这一种结局
This only ends one way.
你和他们交涉啊
Just talk to them.
告诉他们你不是敌人
Tell them you're not the enemy.
我是
I am.
奥克塔维亚 快滚出去
Octavia, get the hell out now.
贝拉米不在这儿
Bellamy is not even here.
出去 不然我会忍♥不住打他的
Get out, or he gets the beating I've been aching to give him.
好的好的 我懂了 我这就走
Ok, ok. I get it. I'm gone.
第一艘运输船很快就会下来了
You know the first dropship is gonna come down soon.
你可躲不了亚哈一辈子
Pretty sure you can't avoid Jaha forever.
我可以试一下
I can try.
仓库应该就在这附近了
The depot is supposed to be around here somewhere.
这附近肯定会有门的
There's got to be a door.
也许他会网开一面
Maybe he'll be lenient.
我开枪打了他 克拉克
Look. I shot the man, Clarke.
他可不会就这么忘掉然后原谅我
He's not just gonna forgive and forget.
咱们分开找吧 覆盖面♥积♥更大
Let's just split up, cover more ground.
呆在能听到喊声的距离里
Stay within shouting distance.
谁被修理得那么惨呢 真不想见到他
I'd hate to see the other guy.
你已经见过了 在你折磨他的时候
You did, when you were torturing him.
那时芬濒临生死
Finn was dying.
我可不会为别无选择的事道歉
I'm not gonna apologize for doing what I have to do.
感觉很糟糕吧 这么大老远下来
It must suck to come all the way down here
却发现男友跟了别人
to find out your boyfriend is into somebody else.
我才不跟你玩这套呢
I'm not doing this with you.
渴了吗
Thirsty?
我来帮你擦掉
Let me get that.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
从你在方舟上被关之后 我就一直在等
I've been waiting since they locked you up on the ark.
不可以 我们得先谈谈
We can't, not till we talk.
我不想谈
I don't want to talk.
有事发生了
Something happened.
芬 我知道
Finn, I know,
但是我不想谈那事
and I don't want to talk about it...
永远也不想
ever.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
一直都爱
Always.
那好吧
Ok, then.
你应该多休息
You're supposed to be resting.
让我来
Let me.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
这里 我找到门了
Over here. I found a door.
我觉得是锈死了
Uh! I think it's rusted shut.
这里 看着点脚
Here. Watch your foot.
好的 帮我一把
Ok. Give me a hand.
给你
Here.
你真的认为这地方从战后就没人来过吗
Really think this place hasn't been touched since the war?
少女的一厢情愿
A girl can dream.
来吧
Come on.
这是个厉害的葬身之地
Hell of a place to die.
别想着在这下边生活了
So much for living down here.
这地方真恶心
This place is disgusting.
见鬼
Damn it.
留在这下边的东西都坏了
Anything left down here is ruined.
他们肯定在最后一颗炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前
They must have distributed
将大部分的补给品分发出去了
most of the supplies before the last bombs went off.
我找到了毛毯
Hey, I found blankets.
几个毛毯就让你这么高兴
Excited about a couple of blankets?
总算是有些东西了啊
Well, it's something.
怎么不找找水壶或是医疗包
How about a canteen or a med kit
或者找个好用点的帐篷
or a decent fricking tent?
我的老天
Oh, my god.
怎么了
What?
地球太可怕了
Earth is scary.
地球太美妙了
Earth it's amazing...
新鲜空气 树木
fresh air, trees...
坚果
Nuts.
这些吃起来都比平常更香 是吧
These taste better than usual, right?
我想给地球一个熊抱
Oh, I'd like to give earth a giant hug.
你表现得有点奇怪
You're acting weird.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表