剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
长官 她没事 我已经检查过她了
Sir, she's-she's fine. I already scanned her.
你都没有扫描器
You don't have a scanner.
请出示身份证
I.D., please.
拜托 沙姆韦中尉
Please, lieutenant Shumway,
求你了 放她走
I'm begging you, she needs to leave.
作为您的守卫同事
As a fellow guardsman...
请让我们离开
just let us walk out of here
你让我做什么都行
And I'll do anything you want.
任何事
Anything.
你现在还不是守卫呢 实习生
You're not a guardsman yet, cadet.
现在 出示身份证
I.D. Now.
拦住她
Stop her.
我们要等多久
How long are we supposed to wait?
这管用吗
Will this even work?
我们会知道的
We'll find out.
不会的
No, we won't.
没有雾
There's no fog.
也许是假警报
Maybe it was a false alarm.
他们回来了
They're coming back.
我想他是一个人
I think he's alone.
我们现在能跑了吗
Now can we run?
他看不到我们 我要跟着他
He doesn't see us. I'm going after him.
然后呢 杀了他
And what? Kill him?
不 抓住他
No. Catch him.
逼他说出奥克塔维亚在哪
Make him tell me where Octavia is,
然后杀了他
Then kill him.
我们怎么知道他不会把我们领向另一个陷阱
How do we know he's not leading us to another trap?
不知道
We don't.
怎么样了
How's it coming?
你没事吧
Are you ok?
从地堡回来的一路上你都没怎么说话
You hardly said a word the whole way back from the bunker.
-雷文 -告诉我我错了
- Raven... - Tell me I'm wrong.
告诉我芬没给你做这个
Tell me Finn didn't make this for you.
告诉我在我冒生命危险下来这里时
Tell me you weren't screwing my boyfriend
你没在搞我的男朋友
as I was risking my ass to come down here.
我做不到
I can't tell you that.
他也为我做了一个
He made one for me, too.
你可一点不特别
Just in case you thought you were special.
你觉得我想这样吗
Do you think I wanted this?
我甚至不知道你的存在
I didn't even know you existed.
他以为你已经死了 雷文
Look, as far as he knew, you were dead, Raven.
他以为你没来得及逃走
Or you would have been soon enough.
还有我妈妈
My mom, too,
还有方舟上我们认识的所有人
and everyone we ever knew on the ark,
我们没办法阻止
And there was nothing we could do to stop it.
仅仅十天 他本可以多等几天的
He could've waited more than 10 days.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我压根不怎么了解他
I hardly know him.
-贝拉米 -奥克塔维亚
- Bellamy? - Octavia.
去拿钥匙
Get the key.
门罗 守好入口
Monroe, watch the entrance.
没事的 你没事
It's ok. You're ok.
见习生布莱克
Cadet Blake.
现在是门卫布莱克了 中尉
It's Janitor Blake now, lieutenant.
是指挥官 这一年发生了很多事
Commander. A lot's changed in the past year.
我能进来吗
May I?
是你亲自把我妈妈流放
You've got some nerve coming here
你还敢到这儿来
after pushing the button that floated my mother.
我也是听命行事
I was following orders.
你找我到底有什么事
What the hell do you want from me?
你是名优秀的士兵 贝拉米 你知道吗
You were a hell of a guardsman, Bellamy, you know that?
机灵 勤奋 足智多谋
Smart, hardworking, resourceful.
我还不是名士兵
I wasn't a guardsman.
我记得你是这么说的
That's what you said. I remember.
你也说了你会不惜一切代价保护你妹妹
You also said you'd do anything to protect your sister.
我也记得
I remember, too.
我希望这话还有效
I hope that's still true.
她还好吗
Is she ok?
我下面要告诉你的是机密事项
What I'm about to tell you is classified.
亚哈法官批准了一项
Chancellor Jaha has approved
重返地球的任务
a mission to earth.
他要把青少年囚犯派往地球
He's sending the juvenile prisoners to the ground.
共计一百人 你妹妹也在其中
100 of them. Your sister included.
不 不能这么做 这不安全
N-no. You can't. It's not safe.
你必须阻止他们
You have to stop them.
我也想阻止
I wish I could.
我只能给你在运输船上安排一个座位
What I can do is get you a seat on that dropship.
你说得对
You're right.
那些孩子很难生还
It's doubtful those kids will survive,
但如果有你在
but if you're there,
至少奥克塔维亚不会孤单
At least Octavia won't be alone.
我要做什么
What do I have to do?
杀了法官
Kill the Chancellor.
不如我现在就把你杀了
How about I kill you instead?
杀了我 你妹妹就得独自一人
Kill me and your sister goes alone
前往辐射遍地的星球
to a radiation-soaked planet
而你会像你母亲一样被流放
And you get floated like your mother.
飞船二十分钟后出发 贝拉米
Ship launches in 20 minutes, Bellamy.
如果你答应 我们得走了
If you're gonna do this, we have to leave.
马上就走
Right now.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我们跟踪他找来的
Followed him.
我们走吧 在他醒来之前快走
We should go. Now. Before he wakes up.
我不会让他醒过来了
He's not gonna wake up.
贝拉米 住手
Bellamy, stop.
他没有伤害我 我们走吧
He didn't hurt me. Let's just go.
这战争是他们先挑起的 芬 让开
They started this. Finn. Move.
雾角
Foghorn.
住手 那是我哥哥
Stop! That's my brother!
克拉克 克拉克在哪
Clarke! Where's clarke?
把克拉克找来
Get Clarke now.
我在这 怎么了
Hey. I'm here. What's up?
奥克塔维亚
Octavia.
芬 芬
Finn. Finn?
我的天呐 天呐
Oh, my god. Oh, oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, my god.
他还活着
He's alive.
贝拉米不让我把刀拔♥出♥来♥
Bellamy wouldn't let me take the knife out.
这是对的
No, that was a good call.
把他带到运输船去 快点
Get him in the dropship now. Go!
克拉克 你能救他吗
Clarke, can you save him?
不 我不行 得让我妈妈帮忙
No. Not me. I need my mother.
我得和她沟通
I need to talk to her.
但无线电不能用啊
There's still no radio.
雷文 修好它 快点
Raven, fix it! Go!
你还好吗
Hey, you ok?
我没事 你快去吧
Ok. Yeah. Just go.
你刚才为什么护着他
Why were you defending him?
因为他救了我的命
Because he saved my life.
刺中罗玛的长矛其实是用来...
That spear that hit Roma was actually meant...
不 你搞错了 是我救了你的命
No, you're wrong. I saved your life.
你怎么知道 他把你救活
For all you know, he was keeping you alive
不是为了拿你当活诱
to use you as bait for one of their traps.
不 我不觉得他会这么做
No. I don't think so.
你不觉得... 这就是问题所在
You don't think, o! That's the problem.
他们今天杀了三个我们的同伴
They killed 3 of our people today.
如果你当时不阻止我
And if you would've let me kill him
让我把他杀了
when I had the chance,
芬现在也不会生命垂危了
Finn wouldn't be in there dying right now.
别把你的错都安到我头上来
Stop blaming me for your mistakes.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表