剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I need to just do something crazy
因为那是我的权利 没有人
just because I can, and no one,
包括你在内 可以阻止我
including you, is gonna stop me.
我不能和他们呆在一起 O
I can't stay with them, O.
你在说什么啊
Now what are you talking about?
为了上运输船 我♥干♥了一件事
I did something, ok, to get on the drop ship,
要是他们知道了 等他们到地球来
something that they will kill me for
一定会杀掉我
when they come down.
我现在还不能告诉你我♥干♥了什么
I can't say what it is just yet,
但是你一定要信任我
but you have to trust me.
你信任我的 对吗
You do still trust me, don't you?
是的
Yeah.
那么去韦瑟山 什么时候动身
So Mount Weather. When do we leave?
现在
Right now.
我们明天带着食物回来
We'll be back tomorrow with food.
你们两个人怎么
How are the two of you gonna carry
能带够100个人的供给
enough food for 100?
四个了 可以了吗
4 of us. Can we go now?
听起来很好玩 算我一个吧
Sounds like a party. Make it 5.
你要干什么
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
出去转转
Going for a walk.
你是不是试着把它弄下来来着
Were you trying to take this off?
是又怎样
Yeah. So?
这个腕带是向方舟
So this wristband transmits
发送你生命迹象的东西
your vital signs to the Ark.
把它取掉他们就会认为你死了
Take it off, and they'll think you're dead.
那又怎样
Should I care?
不怎么样
Well, I don't know.
你想让你爱的人以为你死了
Do you want the people you love to think you're dead?
你希望他们在两个月内跟随你而来吗
Do you want them to follow you down here in two months?
如果他们以为我们死了 就不会跟来了
Because they won't if they think we're dying.
很好
Ok.
我们出发吧
Now let's go.
去吧
Go on.
你不该来的 威尔斯
You shouldn't have come here, Wells.
在你有想法之前我先声明 芬是我的
Before you get any ideas, Finn is mine.
在你有想法前我先声明 我不在乎
Before you get any ideas, I don't care.
亲爱的 克拉克怎么样了
Hey, darling, how's Clarke?
生命迹象和稳定
Her vital signs are strong,
319 克拉克·格里芬
319 克拉克·格里芬
血糖有点低
blood sugar is low.
因为一直没吃东西
She hasn't eaten.
我是格里芬医生
This is Dr. Griffin.
马上就来
On my way.
杰克逊 把它放下 我们需要血浆
Jackson, put it out there we need blood...
阴性A型血 需要很多
"A" Neg. And a lot of it...
然后尽快来手术室
and then get your ass to the O.R.
艾比 出什么事了
Abby, what's wrong?
法官中枪了
The Chancellor has been shot.
哥们 那才叫游戏人间
Now, that, my friend, is game.
哥们 这叫做毒漆树
That, my friend, is poison sumac.
什么 它有毒
What? It is?
花朵是没有毒性的
The flowers aren't poisonous.
它们可以入药 起镇定作用的
They're medicinal, calming, actually.
他家就是方舟上种植药物的
His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on The Ark.
各位 尽量跟上好吗
Hey, guys, would you try to keep up?
拜托克拉克 你怎能对这些视而不见呢
Come on, Clarke. How do you block all this out?
很简单
Well, it's simple.
我在想 为什么没见到动物呢
I wonder, "Why haven't we seen any animals?"
也许是因为根本没有动物
Maybe it's because there are none.
也许我们已经受到了
Maybe we've already been exposed
足够致死的辐射
to enough radiation to kill us.
不过的确挺好看的 走吧
Sure is pretty, though. Come on.
谁能给她来点毒漆树吗
Someone should slip her some poison sumac.
我想知道你俩为什么进监狱的
I got to know what you two did to get busted.
漆树并非花♥园♥里唯一的草药
Sumac is not the only herb in the garden,
懂我的意思吗
if you know what I mean.
因为某人忘了把我们借的东西还回去
Someone forget to replace what we took.
某人已经道歉了1000次了
Someone has apologized, like, 1,000 times.
你呢 奥克塔维亚 为什么入狱
How about you, Octavia? What'd they get you for?
因为出生
Being born.
这太没意思了
That is so not game.
你不是说没动物吗
No animals, huh?
法官失血过多了
Chancellor has lost a lot of blood.
要是他们早点发现他就好了
If only they found him sooner, damn it.
他醒了
He's waking up.
加大♥麻♥醉剂用量
Increase the anesthesia.
我们的血浆和麻醉剂已经超量使用了
We used way too much blood and anesthesia.
我们已经超出太多了
We're way over the line.
法官快要休克了
Your Chancellor is going into shock.
你是在要求我犯法
You're asking me to break the law.
好吧 我自己动手
Fine. I'll do it myself.
让他们冲我来吧
Let them come after me.
打扰了 长官
Excuse me, sir.
您要我有任何情况都通知您
You asked to be notified if there was news.
法官还在手术中
The Chancellor is still in surgery,
但是我们知道了凶手的身份
but we have I.D.ed the shooter.
贝拉米·布莱克 他是方舟上
Bellamy Blake is the only person
贝拉米·布莱克
贝拉米·布莱克
唯一一个编外人员
on The Ark unaccounted for.
他是谁
Who is he?
无名小卒 就是个门卫
He's no one, a janitor.
虽然我们仍在进行资料分♥析♥
We're still working up a profile,
但他要去地球的动机我们已经知道
but his motive for going to Earth is clear.
贝拉米·布莱克
贝拉米·布莱克
贝拉米·布莱克
奥克塔维亚·布莱克
为了他妹妹 我记得她
Sister. I remember.
她妈妈把她偷偷藏了16年
Her mother kept her hidden for almost 16 years,
简直创纪录了
nearly a record.
怎么了 沙姆韦指挥官 有话直说
What is it, Commander Shumway. Spit it out.
我们可以行动了
We could start now.
作为临时法官
As Chancellor pro tempore,
你可以下令开始减少人口
you can give the order to start reducing the population.
时机未到
Not yet.
长官 我们在浪费时间
Sir, we're wasting time.
少了这100个人
Removing the 100 from the population
也只能让我们多♥维♥持一个月
only buys us another month.
就算工程师能够修复那些系统
Engineering needs more than that to fix those systems,
他们也需要更多时间
if they can fix them at all.
我说了时机未到 指挥官 够了
You have my answer, Commander. Enough.
如果我们要杀掉几百个无辜的平民
If we're gonna kill hundreds of innocent people,
我们就得按规矩来
we're gonna do it by the book.
听清楚了吗
Is that clear?
同时我要知道
In the meantime, I want to know who helped
是谁帮那个门卫上了方舟
this janitor get on that drop ship
因为他肯定不是一个人干的
because he sure as hell didn't do it by himself.
看来我们中间有个叛徒 指挥官
Seems we have a traitor in our midst, Commander,
而那100个人中间有个杀手
and the 100 have an assassin in theirs.
找到水了吗
Find any water yet?
还没有 不过
No, not yet, but...
我正要再去看看 你想来就一起去
I'm going back out if you want to come.
第一子
第一个死
第一子
第一个死
在气闸舱 我父亲曾请求你父亲的宽恕
You know, my father, he begged for mercy
但他仍然将他流放到太空了
in the airlock chamber when your father floated him.
死字写错了 天才
You spelled "Die" Wrong, geniuses.
如果你要杀人
If you're gonna kill someone,
最好先别宣布出来
it's probably best not to announce it.
你不是真的警卫 对吗
You're not really a member of the guard, are you?
不是 但真警卫很快就会来
No. The real guard will be here soon
除非我们能阻止他们
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表