剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
求你了
Please.
我去给你拿点
I'll get you some.
水
Water.
这是为了你当初做了他们用来吊死我的套索
This is for tying the noose that they hung me with.
替我向科林问好
Say hi to Colin for me.
他停止呼吸了 我是在...
He stopped breathing. I was--
我是在试图救他
I was trying to help him.
墨菲 把枪放下
Murphy, just put the gun down.
他之前想杀了我
He tried to kill me.
别动
Hey, don't move.
好的
Ok.
好的
Ok.
没事的
It's cool.
不 不会没事的
No, it's not.
你清楚假如你向贝拉米告密
You know what'll happen to me
我会有什么下场
if you tell Bellamy.
告诉贝拉米什么
Tell Bellamy what?
把无线电给我 贾斯珀
Give me the radio, Jasper.
墨菲拿着一把枪 他杀了迈尔斯
Murphy has a gun. He killed Myles.
墨菲 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Murphy, what the hell are you doing?
墨菲 墨菲
Murphy! Murphy!
该死的 把门打开
Open the damn door!
你要敢乱逞英雄 贾斯珀就小命不保了
You try to be a hero, Jasper dies.
芬
Finn.
天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
我不明白 你怎么...
I don't understand how...
林肯救了我的命
Lincoln saved my life.
为此还杀害了他的同胞
He killed one of his own people to do it.
那个信♥号♥♥
Signal fire?
是你放出的吗
That was you?
得转移他们的注意力
We needed a distraction.
这招挺成功的嘛
I'd say it worked.
显然不够成功
Not well enough.
你什么意思
What's it mean?
意思是安雅知道克拉克没死
It means Anya knows Clarke is not dead.
我们得快点逃了
We need to hurry.
希望他们会追着马去
Let's hope they follow the horse.
那我们现在怎么办
Hey, what do we do now?
逃啊
Now we run.
快跑
Run.
跟上 就在这上面
Come on. It's right up here.
上面是什么
What is?
他们不会追来的地方
Some place they won't follow.
这通向哪里
Oh, wait. Where does it lead?
哪里都能去 有条隧♥道♥能直通你们营地
Everywhere. There's a tunnel to your camp.
从那走应该能赶在崔斯坦之前到那
If we make it through, we should get there before Tristan.
走 快走
Go. Go!
林肯
Lincoln!
安雅 住手
Anya, no.
我们知道他们要去哪
We know where they're going...
如果他们能成功越过雷区
If the mine doesn't kill them first.
我们走 快点
Go. Come on!
艾比 血压降到96/55了
Abby, bp is dropping down to 96 over 55.
不该进行开腔手术的
Never should've opened her back up.
只有这样才能救她
It was the only way to save her.
救了她又能怎样
Save her for what?
反正两天后也会死 我们都会死
She'll be dead in two days. We all will.
她要不行了
She's crashing.
加一单位肾上腺素 开始心肺复苏
Another amp of epi. Starting CPR.
坚持住
Come on.
我们不能再给她注射肾上腺素了 艾比
We can't give her any more epi, Abby.
配给制终止了 把该死的肾上腺素拿来
Rationing is over. Now get me the damn epinephrine.
已经没有肾上腺素了
There is no more epinephrine.
存货都用光了
We're all out.
拜托 挺住 呼吸
Come on. Come on. Breathe.
让她安息吧
You have to let her go.
我失败了 失败了
I failed. I failed.
你尽力了
You did the best that you could.
你一向如此
You always do.
她肯定会恨我一辈子
She's gonna hate me forever.
她认为是我害死了她爸爸
She blames me for her father's death.
我永远不能修复我们母女的关系了
I'll never get to make that right now...
不能再抱她
Never get to hug her.
也不能保护她了
Can't protect her anymore.
克拉克不恨你 艾比
Clarke doesn't hate you, Abby.
她只是...
She's just...
她只是有点固执...
She's just strong-willed...
这点跟她母亲一样
Like her mom.
她的固执遗传自你
You gave her that.
这就是你保护她的方法
That's how you're protecting her,
这固执能让她在地球上存活下来
And that's what will keep her alive on the ground.
谢谢你 杰克逊
Thank you, Jackson.
出去吧 享受最后的时光
Now get out of here. Go on.
我刚听说墨菲抓了贾斯珀
I just heard Murphy has Jasper.
是的 南边的避弹坑做好了吗
Yeah. South foxhole done?
什么
What?
贝拉米 我的朋友被个杀人犯抓住了
Bellamy, my friend's in there with a killer.
你自己看看 没人在备战
Oh, look around. No one's working.
如果地球人现在来袭 我们都得死
If the grounders attack us right now, we're all dead.
墨菲
Murphy!
-墨菲 如果你敢伤害贾斯珀 -奥克塔维亚
- Murphy, if you even touch Jasper, - Octavia
-奥克塔维亚 放心吧 -是吗
- Octavia, I got this. - Really?
-我发誓 我会让你不得好死 -我有办法
- I swear to god, you're dead. - I've got this.
看样子你什么都没做呢
Because it doesn't look like you're doing anything about it.
贝拉米 你说对了
Bellamy, you were right.
后面有个板松了
There's a loose panel on the back.
能撬开的话就能从下面爬上去了
If I can pop it, we can get in through the floor.
很好 去吧
Good. Do it.
对不起
Sorry.
墨菲 我知道你听得见
Murphy, I know you can hear me.
我们的武器和食物都在中仓
All our ammo and food is in the middle level.
你知道的
You know that.
你这样让我们无法抵御袭击
You're leaving us vulnerable to an attack.
我不能容忍♥这种事
I can't let that happen.
是吗 如果你还没留心
Yeah, well, in case you haven't noticed,
现在管事的不是你了
you're not exactly in control right now.
得了 墨菲
Come on, Murphy.
你不是想伤害贾斯珀
You don't want to hurt Jasper.
你想要的是我
You want to hurt me.
这样如何
So what do you say?
我去换他
How about you trade him for me?
不行
No.
你只要放他走
All you have to do is let him go,
我就去替代他
and I'll take his place.
怎么个替代法
How?
贝拉米 你进去的话
Bellamy, if you do this,
他会杀了你
he'll kill you.
我不去 他就会杀了贾斯珀
If I don't, he'll kill Jasper.
很简单 你把门打开
Simple. You open the door,
我走进去 他走出来
I walk in, he walks out.
-你一个人来 贝拉米 不许带武器 -拿着
- Just you, Bellamy, unarmed. - Take this.
十秒钟 不然我就一枪打进贾斯珀的腿
10 seconds, or I'll put one in Jasper's leg.
一
One...
雷文会想办法把你弄出来的
Raven will find a way to get you out.
我对付得了墨菲
I can handle Murphy.
让大家继续工作
Get everyone back to work.
地球人还会回来的
The grounders are still coming.
-四 五 -我来了
- 4...5... - I'm here.
贾斯珀 你没事吧
Oh, Jasper, are you ok?
好了 站起来
Ok. Come on. Get up.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表