剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
就...有消息及时通知我
Just...keep me informed.
当然
Absolutely.
还要多久你才能让这玩意可以发射
How soon can you get this thing ready to drop?
我还在凑集部件来制♥造♥一个调压器
I'm still scraping up parts to fabricate a pressure regulator.
我们还有两天 是吧
We got two more days, right?
不用那部分 我们能发射吗
Can we launch without that part?
可以 但是在我们到达地球前
We could launch, but we'll be dead
我们就会死
before we get to the ground.
而且是死的很惨的那种
And I mean bad dead.
肺部炸裂
Ruptured lungs,
脑部水肿
air bubbles in the brain.
我们需要那部分
We need that part.
为什么这么问 出了什么事吗
Why? What's wrong?
事情有变吗
Did something change?
克拉克的手环信♥号♥♥中断了
Clarke's wristband signal went out.
是的 但那不代表什么 不是吗
Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything, right?
可能她像其他人一样把它取下来了
She took it off like the rest of them.
好吧
Ok.
我能搞到一个调压器 今天就能
I can get a pressure regulator. Today.
怎么弄到
How?
你知道的越少 对你越好
The less you know, the better.
这把匕♥首♥是用运输船那种金属做成的
This knife was made of metal from the dropship.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
还有谁知道这个
Who else knows about this?
没人 我们直接把它带到这儿来了
No one. We brought it straight here.
克拉克
Clarke?
这意味着不是地球人杀的威尔斯
It means the grounders didn't kill Wells.
是我们中的一员干的
It was one of us.
所以说 有个杀人凶手在营地里
So, there's a murderer in the camp?
营地里不只有一个凶手
There's more than one murderer in this camp.
这不是新闻 我们不能声张
This isn't news. We need to keep it quiet.
别挡我的路 贝拉米
Get out of my way, Bellamy.
处理这件事你要理智些
Be smart about this.
想想我们已取得的进展
Look at what we've achieved...
筑围墙 组巡逻队
The wall, the patrols.
无论你喜不喜欢 大家认为威尔斯
Like it or not, thinking the grounders
是被地球人所杀对我们好处更多
killed Wells is good for us.
你是说对你自己好处更多吧
Oh, good for you, you mean.
你想让大家在人心惶惶中为你干活吗
What--keep people afraid and they'll work for you?
-这是你想要的吗 -对 就是这个
- Is that it? - Yeah, that's it.
但这是为了我们大家好
But it's good for all of us.
有了对地球人的恐惧才有了那堵墙
Fear of the grounders is building that wall.
再说 你打算怎么做
And besides, what are you gonna do--
走到外面去喊让杀人犯向前一步走吗
just walk out there and ask the killer to step forward?
你都不知道那是谁的刀
You don't even know whose knife that is.
我不知道吗
Oh, really?
J.M. 约翰·墨菲
J.M. John Murphy.
大家有权知道真♥相♥
The people have a right to know.
干完活才能喝水
No water till this section is up!
怎么 你想找麻烦吗
What? What are you starting at, huh?
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
你有什么毛病
What's your problem?
你认得这个吗
Recognize this?
那是我的刀 你从哪里找到的
It's my knife. Where'd you find it?
从你杀威尔斯的地方找到的
Where you dropped it after you killed Wells.
从我什么
Where I what?
是地球人杀了威尔斯 不是我
The grounders killed Wells, not me.
我知道你做过什么
I know what you did,
你会为此付出代价的
and you're gonna pay for it.
真的吗
Really?
贝拉米你相信她的胡言乱语吗
Bellamy, you really believe this crap?
你威胁说要杀了他 我们都听见了
You threatened to kill him. We all heard you.
你恨威尔斯
You hated Wells.
恨他的人可多了
Plenty of people hated Wells.
他爸爸就是把我们关起来的法官
His father was the chancellor that locked us up.
没错 但是只有你
Yeah, but you're the only one who
拿着刀和他打了起来
got in a knife fight with him.
但是我并没有杀了他
Yeah, I didn't kill him then, either.
他还试图杀死贾斯珀
Tried to kill Jasper, too.
拜托 这太荒唐了
Come on. This is ridiculous.
我没必要回答你的问题
I don't have to answer to you.
我没必要回答任何人
I don't have to answer to anyone.
你再说一遍
Come again?
听着贝拉米 我告诉你
Bellamy, look, I'm telling you, man.
我没杀人
I didn't do this.
他们在地上找到你的刀和他的手指头
They found his fingers on the ground with your knife.
这就是我们大家想要的社会吗
Is this the kind of society that we want?
你说过在这里我们不需要规矩
You say there should be no rules.
那就意味着我们可以随便互相厮杀
Does that mean that we can kill each other
也不会受惩罚吗
without-- without punishment?
我已经告诉过你了我没杀人
I already told you. I didn't kill anyone.
我支持放逐他
I say we float him.
支持
Yeah.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
为什么不 他活该被放逐
Why not? He deserves to float.
这是伸张正义
It's justice.
报仇不是伸张正义
Revenge isn't justice.
这是正义之举 放逐他
It's justice. Float him!
放逐他 放逐他 放逐他
Float him. Float him. Float him.
住手 不要打他
No! Get off him!
别打他
Get off of him!
放开他
Let him go!
你们不能这样做
You can't do this!
别碰我
Get off me.
你可以阻止这一切
You can stop this!
他们会听你的话
They'll listen to you!
贝拉米 应该由你来执行
Bellamy! You should do it.
贝拉米 贝拉米 贝拉米
Bel-la-my! Bel-la-my! Bel-la-my!
我看到过艾腾受伤后你的表现
I saw you in the woods with Atom.
我知道你不是个冷血的杀人犯
I know you're not a killer.
贝拉米 不要这么做 不要
Bellamy, don't do this. Don't...
别去 贝拉米
Don't. Bellamy.
你不能这么做 贝拉米
You can't do this, bellamy.
不要 贝拉米 不要
No, Bellamy, no!
都是因为你 小公主
This is on you, princess.
你当初就不能把嘴闭上吗
You should've kept your mouth shut.
你们到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
把他放下来 夏洛特
Cut him down! Charlotte,
你快从这里离开 把他放下来
Get out of here now! Cut him down!
让我过去
Get out of my way.
都住手 好吗
Stop! Ok?
墨菲没杀威尔斯
Murphy didn't kill Wells!
-是我杀的 -天啊
- I did! - Oh, my god.
还没到吃饭时间
It's not meal time yet.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我是来这里做交易的
I'm here to trade.
在你告诉我来错地方之前
Before you tell me I'm in the wrong place,
去告诉奈吉尔小鸟来了
just let Nygel know it's her little bird.
你有多久没来这里了 我的小鸟
How long has it been, little bird?
我需要一个调压器
I need a pressure regulator.
为什么
What for?
调整压力
Regulating pressure.
答得漂亮
That's good.
看得出你继承了你母亲的幽默感
I see you got your mom's sense of humor.
你需要什么东西作为交换
What do you want for it?
我现在已经不倒腾机器零件了
Oh, I don't move machine parts anymore.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
要不像其他人一样
How about settling for some
来点大♥麻♥和小酒呢
herb and moonshine like everybody else?
这些话去和那些
Save the act for someone
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表