剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
他是我的全部
He's all I have.
不要再这样了
No more!
他在任由芬死去
He's letting Finn die.
奥克塔维亚 不要
Octavia, no!
他不会让我死的
He won't let me die.
奥克塔维亚 你在干什么
Octavia, what the hell did you...
很好
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
我们怎么知道这解药有效
How do we know if it works?
他醒了就知道了
We'll know when he wakes up.
他会需要水
He'll need water when he does.
你能去拿些水吗
Do you mind?
好
Sure.
没有你我做不到
I can't do this without you.
喂 克拉克 克拉克 能听到我说话吗
Hello? Clarke? Clarke, can you hear me?
我在
I'm here.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
暴风雨过去了
The-the storm is passing.
芬的情况如何
How's Finn doing?
我想他没事了
I think he'll be ok.
多亏你了
Oh, that's thanks to you.
我真为你感到自豪
I'm so proud of you.
克拉克 你父亲也会
Clarke, your father would be
为你感到自豪的
so proud of you, too.
不要提到他
Don't talk about him.
克拉克 宝贝 我知道
Clarke...Baby, I know
出了问题
something else is wrong.
请你告诉我是怎么回事
Please tell me what it is.
是你害死了爸爸
Dad's dead because of you.
是你举报了他 我知道
You turned him in. I know it.
威尔斯告诉了我一切 在他...
Wells told me everything before he...
他让我相信是他干的
He let me believe that he did it,
这样我就会恨他而不是恨你
so that I'd hate him instead of you.
克拉克
Clarke...
克拉克 听我说
Clarke, I want you to listen to me.
本不该这样的
That was never supposed to happen.
亚哈本该和他谈话让他放弃
Jaha was supposed to talk him out of it.
我不想跟你说话了
I'm done talking to you.
克拉克 不
Clarke. No.
你好多年没这么做了
You haven't done that in years.
它在恢复了 你同意吗
It's healing. Don't you agree?
我已经不知道自己是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
我做了那么多可怕的事情
I've done some terrible things.
上帝会原谅你的 马库斯
God will forgive you, Marcus.
问题是 你能不能
The question is, will you be able
宽恕你自己
to forgive yourself?
听着 我得给你清理伤口
Look, I need to clean this.
给
Here.
我来试试
Let me try.
我从没想伤害他 奥克塔维亚
I never wanted him to get hurt, Octavia.
你要知道
You have to know that.
我只是想救芬
I just wanted to save Finn.
纠正一下 不是你救了他 是我
For the record, you didn't save finn. That was me.
不管你想跟自己说些什么让自己好受些
But whatever you want to tell yourself to feel better.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
你救了我 但如今...
You saved my life and look...
瞧你得到的回报
Look at the thanks you get.
我真不想让你遭受这一切
I never wanted any of this to happen to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他说了什么吗
He just say something?
没有
No.
你知道你哥哥不想让你
You know your brother doesn't want you
到这里来 奥克塔维亚 我们走吧
up here, Octavia. Let's go.
救得好
Good save.
不只是我
It wasn't just me.
她需要你 芬
She needs you, Finn.
雷文 他醒了
Raven. He's awake.
他在找你
He was asking for you.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you.
我们会清理干净
We'll get it cleaned up.
我希望这是我们仅有的麻烦
I wish this was our only mess.
克拉克
Clarke.
我们是谁
Who we are
和我们需要成为什么样的人才能生存
and who we need to be to survive
是完全不一样的
are very different things.
我们要怎么处理他
What are we gonna do with him?
他们不能永远锁着他
We can't keep him locked up forever.
如果我们放他走 他就会回去
If we let him go, he'll be back,
下次就不是孤身一人了
and not alone next time.
当领导者并不容易 对吧
It's not easy being in charge, is it?
我 戴安娜·西德尼 郑重宣誓
I, Diana Sydney, do solemnly swear
将捍卫保护
to uphold and defend
法律和方舟上的人♥民♥
the laws and the people of the ark.
欢迎回到议会
Then, welcome back to the table,
西德尼议员
Councillor Sydney.
谢谢
Thank you.
作为前任议员 没有人比你更了解
As a former chancellor, no one knows more about
返程计划
Project Exodus than you do.
好消息是 我们将重返地球
The good news is that we are going to the ground.
坏消息是 不是所有人都能去
The bad news is not all of us are.
我们本该有100年时间
It's a problem we were supposed to have
来解决这个问题
100 years to fix.
什么问题
What problem?
方舟上有2237人
There are 2,237 people on this ark...
而运输船只能带走700人
And there are only enough dropships to carry 700.
我们就像在泰坦尼克号♥上
We are on the "Titanic"
没有足够的救生艇
and there aren't enough lifeboats.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表