剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
幸好我离开了 不然我就死了
Well, thank god I did, or I'd be dead right now.
我想咱俩都挺幸运的
I guess we're both lucky.
呆在我能找到你的地方
Stay where we can find you.
我还能去哪 凯恩
Where am I gonna go, Kane?
当心
Be careful.
里德利很危险
Ridley's dangerous.
你这次肯定中不了
You're not gonna get this one.
我肯定能中
Yes, I am.
不可能 不会的
No. It's not happening.
好的
All right.
真想不到 公主殿下还挺能玩的
What do you know? Her highness can actually party.
我喜欢
I like it.
如果那些士兵下来
So what are you gonna do
没收了蒙蒂的蒸馏器
when the guard come down and commandeer
你要怎么办
Monty's still?
再造一个
Build another.
好了 你准备好了吗
All right. You ready?
别 等等
Oh. No. Wait.
我之前玩过这个 真的
I have done this before, I promise.
怎么了
What is it?
咱们出去一下
Let's take a walk.
抱歉
Sorry.
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
我需要你跟我来
I need you to come with me,
但是我不能告诉你原因 好吗
but I can't tell you why, ok?
芬 告诉我原因
Finn, tell my why.
别
Hey. Don't.
我给你和地球人安排了一次会面
I set up a meeting with the grounders.
什么会面 我不明白
A meeting? I don't understand.
和谁 怎么见
With who? How?
我刚和那个被我们关在运输船里的
I was just with the grounder
地球人在一起
that we had in the dropship.
他的名字叫林肯
His name is Lincoln.
等一下
Wait a second.
他和你说话了
He spoke to you?
这不重要
It's not important.
如果我们想要和平的生活
If we want to live in peace...
芬 我们没法和那些
Finn, we can't live in peace with people
只会杀我们的人和平共处
who've done nothing but kill us.
你能想到更好的办法来阻止杀戮吗
Can you think of a better way to stop the bloodshed?
有啊 用士兵带下来的枪
Yeah. With the guns that the guard bring down.
你真的想引发战争吗
You really want a war?
因为按照现在的发展 这就是结果
Because at this rate, that's what's coming.
我知道这是个大胆的尝试
Look. I know it's a long shot,
但现在我们是这世界的主人了
but this is our world now,
我觉得我们可以比上一次做得更好
and I think we can do better than the first time around.
我相信他
I trust him.
我不信
I don't.
如果要去 我们最好带上后援
But if we go, we have to bring backup.
不行 我们不能带枪去
No way. We're not bringing guns.
条件里可没这项
Those weren't the terms,
如果我们要去谈
and if we're gonna do this,
那就应该给一个平等条件
we got to give it a fair shot.
好吧
Ok.
好的 我去拿我背包
Ok. I'll--I'll get my pack,
然后我们在大门那见
and I'll meet you at the gate.
好的
Ok.
我需要和你谈谈
Hey. I need to talk to you.
玩得开心吗 小公主
Having fun yet, princess?
我是说真的
I'm serious.
你总是很严肃 说吧
You always are, so talk.
芬和地球人策划了一场会面
Finn's set up a meeting with the grounders.
我要去和他们谈判
I'm leaving to go talk to them.
因为你认为把人插在长矛上
Because you figure that impaling people on spears is code
是"我们做朋友吧"的意思吗
for "let's be friends"?
你疯了吗
Have you lost your damn mind?
我觉得值得一试
I think it might be worth a shot.
我们得和这些人一起生活
I mean, we do have to live with these people.
他们说不定会把你们开膛剖肚
They'll probably gut you,
再吊起来 以示警告
string you up as a warning.
所以我来找你
Well, that's why I'm here.
我需要你跟着我们 做后援
I need you to follow us, be our backup.
芬知道这件事情吗
Does Finn know about this?
芬不需要知道
Finn doesn't need to know,
还有 贝拉米
and, Bellamy,
记得带上枪
bring guns.
你在这里呐
Hey, hey! There you are.
听着
All right. Listen.
我们在玩扔球喝酒的游戏
We're playing drunkball.
我和门罗打赌 我们队赢定了
I bet Monroe my team's gonna win
团结日的封号♥是我们的了
the unity day title.
这个是给你的
That's for you.
我知道你们太空机械师
I know you zero-g mechs have
手眼协调能力一流
crazy hand-eye skills,
所以
so, huh?
你意下如何
You think?
不管你在做什么 这个绝对要有意思得多
It's got to be more fun than whatever you're doing.
我在查看这里的这些火♥药♥
I'm checking the gunpowder in these rounds
如果地球人想把我们杀光光
so that if the grounders try to kill us all
至少我们还能提前开上几发
Maybe we can get a few shots off beforehand.
挺紧张严肃的
Hmm. That's intense.
确定你知道自己在做什么吗
Sure you know what you're doing?
为什么每个人老是问我
Why does everyone keep asking me...
该死
Damn!
你需要人帮忙 你刚差点出事了
You need hand now, you know, you almost blew it off?
我能搞定
I got this.
没有比你能厉害的机械师了
Hey. No one's a better mechanic,
但是这东西 要化学家来摆弄
all right, but this stuff requires a chemist.
你化学课学得怎么样
How'd you do in chemistry class?
你要走运啦 我的朋友
Well, the fates are smiling upon you, my friend.
我化学学得可赞了
I was great in chemistry.
不行
Nope.
有味道了
Oh, it's gassed off.
这股酸味绝对说明
Pretty sure the acidic smell means
火♥药♥的效力降低了
that the gunpowder's degraded.
最好把哑弹都清出来
Better start a dud pile.
如果我爸爸妈妈过来了的话
You know, when my parents get here,
他们一定能混合做出新的火♥药♥
they can mix us up some new gunpowder.
这些金属碎屑一定让我爸爸心动
My dad's gonna flip for this scrap metal.
"一个易拉罐就能搞定"
"My kingdom for a soda can." Heh.
他老说这句话
That's what he always used to say.
你呢
How about you?
还有别的家人吗
Got any family?
没有 只有芬
Nope. Just Finn.
我们现在还有彼此 不是吗
Well, we all got each other now, right?
贾斯珀 你跟我一起来
Jasper, you're coming with me.
我吗
I am?
在洞里跟那个地球人一起时
You handled yourself well in the cave
你表现得不错
with the grounder.
我砸了他的脑袋
I mean, I hit him in the head.
如果你打算用这些东西开枪的话
If you're planning on shooting anything,
最好考虑清楚
You better think twice.
我还没有检查
I haven't checked those yet.
给我一些能用的子弹
Give me some bullets that work.
你要它们做什么
What do you need them for?
你男朋友在做傻事
Your boyfriend's being an idiot.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
我们得找到克拉克
We should get Clarke.
克拉克跟芬在一起 对吗
Clarke's with Finn, isn't she?
你要是对的话 那我再开心不过了
I'd love it if you were right about this,
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表