剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我出生在宇宙中
I was born in space.
我从未感受过阳光照在我脸上
I never felt the sun on my face,
从未呼吸过真正的空气
or breathed real air,
从未在水中漂浮过
or floated in the water.
我们都从未试过
None of us have.
整整三代以来
For three generations,
方舟维持了剩下的人类的生存
the ark has kept what's left of the human race alive,
但如今 我们的家园濒临毁灭
but now our home is dying.
而我们 是人类最后的希望
And we, are the last hope of man kind.
100个人被派往地球
100 persons were sent on
执行一项孤注一掷的任务
a desperate mission to the ground.
来这的每个人都是因为我们违反过法律
Each of us is here because we broke the law.
而地球上 没有法律
On the ground, there is no law.
我们要做的只有生存
All we have to do is survive.
我们将接受考验
But we will be tested,
接受地球的考验
by the earth,
接受这里所隐藏的秘密的考验
by the secrets it hides,
最重要的是 接受相互的考验
And most of all, by each other.
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
319号♥罪犯 摘掉手表
Prisoner 319, take off the watch.
不行 这是我父亲的
No. It was my father's.
你会被送至陆地
You're being sent to the ground.
克拉克 我很抱歉害你父亲被捕
Clarke, I'm sorry I got your father arrested.
他们没有逮捕我父亲 威尔斯
They didn't arrest my father, Wells.
他们处决了他
They executed him.
艾腾 别让我妹妹离开营地
Atom, my sister doesn't leave this camp.
谁碰她一下 后果自负
Anyone who touches her, they answer to me.
艾腾
Atom.
贾斯珀被袭击了 他们带走了他
Jasper was hit. They took him.
他还活着
He's alive.
来了 来了
There we go. There we go.
一年前
感受到了吗 感受到了吗
Feel that? Feel that?
看到了吗
See that?
局势马上就要逆转了
Here comes the momentum change.
防守
Defense.
防守到位了
The defense is there.
射门 好样的
Serve it up. Yeah! Oh!
来一个 孩子
Right here, kid.
-他们无敌了 -准备好惨败吧
- They're unbeatable. - Prepare for crushing defeat.
还没结束呢
It's not over yet.
实际上 这比赛在147年前就结束了
Actually, it was over 147 years ago.
细节问题
A technicality.
不 你输定了
No. You're going down.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
你老公和女儿在恶心人呢
Your husband and daughter being obnoxious.
杰克 对人好点
Jake, better play nice.
快啊 快归位 伙计
Come on, get down the field, fire.
浪费时间 宝贝
...Waste Time. Hey, baby.
我刚才离开诊所的时候遇到班内特了
So, I ran into Bennett when I was leaving the clinic
他手上有你要的系统分♥析♥报告
and he has that systems analysis that you asked for.
坚持不了多久了
This isn't gonna last.
这是势头问题
What was that about momentum?
我感觉到势头了
Oh, oh, I feel the momentum.
好吧
Ok.
什么 你现在就去吗
What? You're going now?
就几分钟
Just for a few minutes.
有什么事吗
Everything ok?
没事 这旧船你懂的
Oh, yeah. You know this old boat.
总是有些问题
It's always something.
他脉搏到三百八了
His pulse is 380.
快点睡觉
Go back to sleep!
安静点
Quiet!
别理他们
Don't listen to them.
你可以撑过来的 好吗
You're gonna make it through this, ok?
相信我
Promise.
能赶紧让他死吗
Can he just die already?
我去拿点净水
I'm gonna get clean water.
看着点他
Keep an eye on him.
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要 不要
No! No!
醒醒 没事了 没事了
Hey, wake up. It's ok. It's ok.
那只是一场梦
It's just a dream.
你是夏洛特 对吗
You're Charlotte, right?
我是克拉克
I'm Clarke.
感到害怕是很正常的
It's ok to be scared.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
是我的父母
It's... my parents.
他们被流放了 然后他们就...
They were floated and they...
反复出现在我梦中 我...
and they seeded my dreams and I just...
我懂
I understand.
我爸爸也被流放了
My dad was floated, too.
你怎么会被他们抓起来呢
So, how did you end up here?
我们当时在把我父母的东西
We were taking my parents' things
送去再分配中心 然后...
to the redistribution center and...
我把东西弄丢了
I kind of lost it.
他们说我攻击了一个警卫
They said I insulted a guard.
我不觉得这事怪你
I can't say I blame you.
看到天上那颗很亮的星星了吗
See that bright star up there?
那就是在我们上方运行的方舟
That's the Ark orbiting above us.
我觉得不管那上面发生了什么
I think whatever happened up there,
你懂的 那些痛苦...
you know, the pain...
也许我们如今可以翻过那一页了
maybe we can move past that now.
也许到地球上来
Maybe being on the ground
就是我们的第二次机会
is our second chance.
你真的相信这一点吗
Do you really believe that?
我在试着相信
I'm trying to.
我觉得这边是北 来吧
I think this is North. Come on.
真的吗 因为我们刚刚就是从那边来的
Really? Because we just came from that way,
"我能凭借星星导航"小姐
Miss I-can-navigate- with-the-stars.
我们迷路两天是你的错
It's your fault we've been lost for two days.
我们本来就不应该自己走开
Never should've gone off by ourselves.
行了 我们明天就能找到运输船了
Come on. We'll find the dropship tomorrow.
你昨晚也是这么说的 而且我饿了
That's what you said last night. And I'm hungry.
崔娜 放松 我们会没事的
Trina, relax. We're fine.
你感觉到了吗
Did you feel that?
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我看不见了
Oh! I can't see!
我们快离开这儿
Let's get out of here.
天呐 好灼人
Oh, my god, it burns!
那个死孩子 老是扰乱我的头脑
That damn kid, always messing with my head.
他坚持不了多久的
He's not gonna last much longer.
你最好想个新借口
Better think of a new excuse.
这样做才对
That's how it's done.
我们搜索了方圆半英里
We searched a half-mile all directions.
没看见崔娜和帕斯卡
No sign of Trina or Pascal.
你到外面去的时候去看了你那棵树吗
Visit your special tree when you were out there?
艾腾已经受到教训了 别再提这件事了
Atom took his punishment. Let it go.
有可能是地球人
Could be grounders.
是啊 或者他们可能是去打了一炮
Yeah, or they could be in pound town.
这种事最近时有发生
Lot of that going around recently.
听着 贝拉米 大家都很害怕
Look, Bellamy, people are scared,
那个奄奄一息的孩子
and that dying kid,
他可对这儿的士气没什么帮助
he's not helping the morale around here.
等我给他们找到更多的食物士气就上去了
Morale will go up when I find them more food.
那他们问起崔娜和帕斯卡时我们要怎么说
And what do we say when they ask about Trina and Pascal?
现在吗
Now?
什么也不说
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表