剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
最好管用
This better work.
你没事的 好姑娘 呼吸
You're ok. Attagirl. Breathe.
你把她怎么了
What have you done?
不 你不懂 她喘不过气来了
No. You don't understand. She couldn't breathe.
别动她
Back off!
给所有人吸氧 快点
Everybody gets oxygen now.
长官
Sir...
长官 你还好吧
Sir, are you all right?
我给你下了命令
I gave you an order.
依法你必须遵守我的命令
You're bound by law to follow.
这屋里的人
The people in this room
是我们拯救方舟仅存的希望了
are our best chance to save the Ark.
再说了 有个睿智的人曾教导我
Besides, a wise man once told me...
我得会分辨何时该违抗法律
I needed to learn when not to follow the law.
睿智的人
A wise man.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们现在该怎么做
So what do we do now?
她呼吸通畅点儿了
She's breathing a little better,
但就算我们能保住她
but even if we can save her,
又能怎样
what happens then?
说不定我们还能多活一天
Then maybe we don't die today.
她在发烧
She's hot.
她心率太高了
Her heart rate is way up.
八成是感染了
She's probably septic.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是她血液里有毒素
It means her blood is poisoned.
这东西管用吗
What about this stuff?
那个能止血
That slows bleeding.
那是凝血用的 不行
Coagulant. No.
林肯在运输船上用的也是这个
Lincoln had that same stuff at the dropship.
我找不到抗生素 湖里那种海藻呢
I don't see any antibiotics. Maybe that lake seaweed?
她不需要海藻 她需要药物
She doesn't need seaweed. She needs real medicine.
你怎么能让一个小姑娘去打仗
How could you send a little girl into battle?
你们到底什么毛病
What is wrong with you people?
她跟着我去的 她是我的副手
She was with me. She was my second.
这样才能训练出武士
It's how we train them to be warriors.
好让杀戮不断延续吗
Oh, so the killing can just go on and on.
克拉克
Clarke...
是你在桥上放了炸♥弹♥
You put the bomb on the bridge.
她这样都是你害的
You did this to her.
她需要干净的血液
She needs clean blood.
输血吗
Transfusion?
好吧 没有管子
Ok. There's no tubing.
我们需要注射器
So we need a syringe,
能找到的最大注射器
the biggest one you can find,
还需要一个插管
and I need a cannula.
有点像空心针管
It's like a hollow needle.
有用吗
Did that help?
没有
No.
死伤情况有消息吗
Any word yet on casualties?
没有
No.
辛克莱派人出去估算损伤了 但是
Sinclair still has teams out assessing the damage, but...
也许整个空间站都不行了
whole stations may have been lost.
我估计幸存者不会超过1000人
I estimate no more than 1,000 survivors...
至少有1500人死亡
At least 1,500 dead.
我有发现
Hey, guys, I found something.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
威克先生不大会遵守规章制度
Mr. Wick has trouble with protocol.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
返程飞船发射的数据
Data from the exodus launch.
检测器显示 维护舱口
The monitor says that service hatch beta
在发射前是从我们这边被手动封闭的
was manually sealed before the launch from our side.
当时维修舱里有人
There was someone in the service bay.
但那里有幸存者吗
But there are survivors?
在最后一刻弃船潜逃了吗
People jumped ship at the last moment?
也许是西德尼把他们扔了出去
Maybe Sydney threw them off.
也许他们是威胁
Maybe they were a threat.
他们还有生还的可能吗
Could they still be alive in the service bay?
如果他们蹲坐着 还很走运的话
Well, sir, if they hunkered down and got lucky,
也不是没有生还的可能
yeah, they could still be ticking,
但肯定坚持不了太久
but they won't be for long.
我们如何能接触到他们
Well, how do we get to them?
我们该怎么过去
How can we get to them?
我们可以试试维修轴
We could try the maintenance shaft.
两边都封死了 所以会增压
It's sealed on both sides, so you'd have pressurization.
它的位置处于燃料舱正对面
And it's pressed right up against the fuel pods.
没有动力支撑冷却系统
Without power to the coolant system,
里面的温度会非常高
it'll be hot as hell in there.
我得试试
I have to try.
已经弄到最尖了
It's as sharp as it's gonna get.
好 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
漂白剂
Bleach.
想他们这也没威士忌可用
Guess there's no moonshine.
我需要你的血
Ok. I'm gonna need your blood.
不
No.
你和她来自同一种族
You're from the same tribe.
这是我们能得到的最匹配血液了
It's the best match we're gonna get.
克拉克 如果你要动手
Clarke, if you're gonna do something,
最好快点
you have to do it now.
用我的吧
Just use mine.
我找不到血管
I can't find a vein.
血管开始缩紧了 她失血过多
She's clamping down. She's lost too much blood.
-克拉克 -坚持住
- Clarke... - Oh, come on.
她没呼吸了
She's not breathing.
把他带走 杀了他
Take him away and kill him.
不不不 不不
No. No. No. No! No. No.
我已经尽力了 不
I did everything I could. No!
克拉克 别挣扎 他们会伤害你的
Clarke, stop. They'll hurt you.
不 放开他
No. Get off.
不
No.
你会需要这块电池来打开那里的门
You'll need this battery to open up the door to the bay.
准备好了吗
Good? Yeah?
其实也没那么热
It's not that hot.
辛克莱尽忽悠人
Sinclair doesn't know what he's talking about.
只是比较温暖而已
It's a little warm.
你不打算劝说我不要去吗
So you're not gonna talk me out of going?
不
Nope.
你死后 能把你的鞋给我吗
When you die, can I have your shoes?
太时尚了 不适合你
They're much too stylish for you.
你造出了对讲机
You finished the walkies.
之前的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about before,
真的 还有你家人的事
really, and about your family.
谢了
Thanks.
所有的猎人都回来了 除了克拉克和芬
So all the hunters are back except Clarke and Finn.
好吧
Ok.
雷文 他们不是单独出去的 迈尔斯也在
Raven, they were with another kid-Myles.
他们一起离开营地的
They all left camp together.
他们三个都没回来吗
All 3 of them are still out there?
是的 我们要出去找他们
Yeah. We're going to look for them.
带上对讲机
Bring the walkies.
快点
Come on.
醒醒
Hey... Hey, wake up.
艾比
Abby?
艾比 醒醒
Abby, wake up.
好热
It's so hot.
安雅并不会享受你朋友的死
Anya will take no pleasure in your friend's death.
证明你的价值 你就会被接纳
Prove your worth, and you'll be welcome here.
我没能救活特丽丝 你们为什么还会想要我
I couldn't save Tris. Why would you want me?
说过了 我们的医生不在了
We told you. Our healer is gone.
我能回去看看他们吗
Will I be able to go back to see them...
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表