剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我只知道我妹妹还在外面
All I know is that my sister is out there
而我必须找到她
and I'm gonna find her.
你们来还是不来
You coming or what?
是啊
Yeah.
那我们还等什么
What are we waiting for?
出发吧
Move out!
我们得和他们取得联♥系♥
We have to talk to them.
300人不够的
300 won't be enough.
氧气量会不断下降
The oxygen level will just keep dropping.
假如我们不告诉他们
And if we don't tell them that
在地球上是可以生存的
they can survive down here,
他们会杀掉更多人
They'll kill more people.
-他们别无选择 -伙计们
- They have to. - Guys...
他们要走了 咱们得动身了
They're leaving. We gotta go.
我必须得去
I gotta do this.
你应该留下来修好无线电 好吗
And you should stay and fix the radio, ok?
怎么修 发送器都砸碎了
Fix it? The transmitter's smashed.
除非有零件空降下来
Unless there's a parts depot down here,
不然我们无法和方舟对话
we're not talking to the ark.
艺术品补给店
Art supply store.
我知道有个地方也许能给你弄到发送器
I know a place you might be able to get a transmitter.
太好了
Great.
看起来你要和我一起来了
It looks like you're coming with me instead.
芬 没有你我们找不到她
Finn? We're not gonna find her without you.
小心点
Be careful.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这边走
It's this way.
你好
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anybody here?
他把我的伤口缝好了
He fixed it?
看啊 过来
Look! Over here!
那是什么
What is it?
就在那 你看到了吗
Right there. You see it?
那是奥克塔维亚的吧
Is that Octavia's?
绳子
Rope.
你干什么
What are you doing?
咱们需要绳子爬上来
We need the rope to get back up.
手电筒
Flashlight.
是她的
It's hers.
我要下到底下去
I'm going all the way down.
有别人在这里
Someone else was here.
往那边的印记更深一点
The prints are deeper going that way.
他是背着她走的
He was carrying her.
如果他们带走了她 那她还活着
If they took her, she's alive.
和他们带走我的时候一样
Like when they took me.
我不懂地球语
I don't speak grounder...
但我可以肯定这意味着禁止入内
but I'm pretty sure this means keep out.
-咱们走吧 -简直疯了
- Let's get out of here. - It's crazy.
我走了
I'm outta here.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
想回去就回去吧
Go back if you want.
我的妹妹 我的责任
My sister, my responsibility.
即便是下地狱 我也要找到她
I'd walk into hell to find her.
我觉得咱们已经下了
I think we just did.
走啦
Go!
我还要再骑一次小马
I want another pony ride.
你还要骑啊
You want another one?
好吧 你想穿过丛林野地还是森林
Ok, you want to go through the jungle or the forest?
我想看方舟 贝尔
I want to see the ark, Bell.
把我带出门去
Take me out the door.
够了 你们俩
That's enough. Both of you.
到时间了
It's time.
可是 不要
But--no.
我不想回去
I don't want to!
你怎么可能知道
How do you even know?
是啊妈妈 告诉我们
Yeah, mom, tell us
你为什么不会被突击检查突击到
why you're never surprised by surprise inspections.
管好你自己 贝拉米·布莱克
Mind yourself, Bellamy Blake.
告诉你妹妹如果被他们找到会发生什么
Tell your sister what happens if they find her.
她知道会发生什么
She knows what happens.
你告诉过她几千遍了
You've told her a thousand times.
你知道该怎么办
Oh. You know the drill.
我恨这事
I hate the drill.
有时候我真希望自己没被生出来
Sometimes I wish I was never even born.
住口 奥克塔维亚 我知道你害怕
Stop it, Octavia. I know you're afraid,
但恐惧是个魔鬼
but fear is a demon.
闭上眼睛 然后告诉你自己
Close your eyes and tell yourself
你一点都不害怕
that you are not afraid.
这样就能把恶魔杀掉
That is how you slay the demon.
开门 临检
Dectation! Open up!
讲一遍
Say it.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
乖
Ok.
立刻开门
Open the door, now!
布莱克女士 我们受议会之命
Miss Blake, by authority of the council,
来这进行一次随机检查
we're here to perform a random inspection.
格鲁斯检察官 很高兴见到你
Inspector Grus, it's good to see you.
你的制♥服♥已经补好了
Your uniform's ready.
给 跟新的一样
There you go. Just like new.
你有什么东西要给我吗
Do you have something for me?
贝拉米的推荐信
Bellamy's letter of recommendation.
小子 你认为你是当警卫的料吗
You think you're guard material, kid?
到这来 让我好好看看你
Come here. Let's have a look at you.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
-站起来 快点 -我不害怕
- Stand up. Now. - I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我不想过去
I don't think so.
你到底想不想当警卫
You want to be in the guard or not?
我数三个数 赶紧过来
Come here. 3 seconds.
一 二
1...2...
贝拉米 对不起 检察官
Bellamy! I'm so sorry, inspector.
-我 -不用道歉
- I... -Don't be.
也许当警卫能使他成长为一个男人
Maybe the guard will make a man out of him.
-把它收拾干净 -是 长官
- Clean that up. - Sir.
长官 这个房♥间没问题
Yes sir, this one got clear.
一会儿到我的住处来
Come to my quarters later.
我就给你他的推荐信
He'll get that recommendation.
我不害怕 我不害怕
I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
这花真漂亮
They're so beautiful.
雷文 我知道你昨天才到这
Raven, I know you just got here yesterday,
但我们可没时间赏花
but we don't have time for this.
快来
Come on.
抓紧时间拯救世界
Hurry up and save the world.
你和你妈妈真像
You're just like your mom.
我和她一点儿都不像
I'm nothing like my mom.
别紧张 我是夸奖你啊
Relax. That's a compliment.
艾比可厉害了呢
Abby's a badass.
那个吊舱就是她的主意
The pod was her idea.
不能和我一起下来
It broke her heart
她肯定特别伤心
not being able to come down with me,
但她一直都相信你还活着
but she never stopped believing you were alive.
是啊 她真是年度好妈妈
Yeah. Mother of the year.
我妈妈几乎从来没有陪伴过我
Well, my mom was awol most of my life.
等她一无所有的时候才会出现
When she did show up, it was empty-handed.
她会生下我肯定是为了
Pretty sure she had me just to trade in
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表