剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100."
你们挑起了一场不知该如何结束的战争
You started a war that you don't know how to end.
你根本不知道你的人干了什么
You have no idea what your people have done,
你激起的战火
the forces you unleashed.
我们必须阻止他们攻击
We had to stop the attack.
没用的
You stopped nothing.
我们得趁还有机会的时候逃出去
We have to get out of here while we still got the chance.
我爱你
I love you.
可这不是我想要的爱
Not the way that I want to be loved,
你对克拉克的爱不是这样
not the way that you love Clarke.
我们之间结束了 芬
It's over, Finn.
运输机和各个主系统的链接还没断开
The dropship is still tied in to all of our major systems.
如果发射 方舟就会受损
If it launches, the Ark will be crippled,
方舟上的所有人都会死
and everyone left on board will die.
发射
Launch!
你妈妈来早了
You mom is early.
不对劲
Something is wrong.
该换岗了
First watch is over.
去把南墙的门罗换下来吧
Go relieve Monroe on the south wall.
保持警惕
Keep your eyes open.
有动静吗
Anything?
都两天了
It's been two days.
也许桥上的炸♥弹♥吓退他们了
Maybe the bomb at the bridge scared them off for good.
你信吗
You believe that?
不信
No.
他们会来的
They're coming.
贾斯珀说他能做出更多火♥药♥
Jasper thinks he can cook up some more gunpowder,
只要有硫磺
if he gets some sulfur,
雷文说她能用新火♥药♥做地雷
and Raven says she can turn that into landmines.
你走路可要小心了
So be careful where you step.
很有趣
Funny.
我最想要的是1000发
What I really need is 1,000 more
她那种罐头炸♥弹♥ 让我冲进他们村子
of her tin can bombs I can roll into their village
把那些地球人炸上天
and blow those grounders to hell.
他们也打算这样对我们
That's what they want to do to us.
延续地球文明100年的结果
Can't believe we survived 100 years
居然是为了互相残杀
just so we could slaughter each other.
肯定有别的解决办法
There has to be another way.
方舟有消息吗
Any word from the Ark?
无人回答
Radio silence.
终于没氧气了吗
Finally ran out of air.
这样看来我妈妈在返程飞船上
Maybe my mom was lucky
反而是种幸运
being on the exodus ship.
至少死得毫无痛苦
At least it was quick.
没人会来救我们
No one is coming down to save us.
有人吗
Hello?
有谁在吗
Is anyone there?
有人吗
Hello?
加点火吧
Let's get this party smoking.
火不能太大
You don't want the fire too big.
加点湿树叶压一下比较好
So maybe just try to knock it down with some wet leaves.
这是从你男朋友那学来的吗
You get that from your boyfriend,
那地球人囚徒
grounder pounder?
她说得对
She's right.
火太大不利于肉类保存
A hot fire is not gonna preserve the meat as well.
你要是嫌热 那就别待在这儿
You can't take the heat, get out of the smokehouse.
你应该很庆幸我们允许你们回来
Should be kissing our asses for being allowed back in this camp.
继续干活
Just keep working.
你哥找不到稍微好点的活给你吗
Your brother couldn't get you a better job?
干什么都比
Would think anything would be better
在烤肉炉里工作好吧
than working in the meat furnace.
也许吧
Oh, probably.
但这活儿总得有人干
That just means someone else would have to do it.
晚餐时间 干什么呢
What's for dinner?
分♥裂♥加载
Split loads,
一个子弹当两个用
turning one bullet into two.
在我们有更多火♥药♥之前只能如此了
It's all I can do until we get more gunpowder.
贾斯珀说他有配方
Jasper has a recipe.
昨天我还见他拎了个桶
Yesterday I saw him taking buckets
从厕所出来
from the latrine.
我没问他要干嘛
I didn't ask.
有子弹是为我准备的吗
Is one of those for me?
说不定 还没决定呢
Maybe. Still deciding.
我一直想再次说声对不起
I keep wanting to apologize again.
没必要 我们之间没问题
You don't have to. We're good.
我得把这个弄完
I got to get this done.
这下真是糟了
That's bad.
怎么了
What?
你真生气起来的时候
When you're really pissed off,
总会找件事做
you always find a project,
找件能让你的手忙个不停的事
something to keep your hands busy
这样你就没法朝某人脸上挥一拳了
so you don't punch someone in the face.
我不是在转移注意力 芬
I'm not keeping busy, Finn.
我是在确保大家能活下来
I'm keeping us alive.
是啊 没错 我不该这么说
Yeah. You're right. That was a dumb thing to say.
晚点见
See you later.
等等
Wait.
我们之间没问题 真的
We're good. We're good.
没问题
We are.
我希望你过得幸福
I just want you to be happy.
着火了
Guys! Fire!
快走 快点 来啊
Go, go, go! All right. Come on.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
都是你的错
This is all your fault.
我们告诉过你 你放太多木柴了
We told you it was too much wood.
你♥他♥妈♥放开我
Get the hell away from me.
住手 把这力气留着对付地球人去
Hey, stop! Save it for the grounders.
现在我们该怎么办啊
Well, now what the hell are we gonna do?
所有食物都在里面
That was all the food.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Any idea what happened?
墨菲说德尔一直在往火里添柴
Murphy says that Del kept feeding the fire,
主要是为了和奥克塔维亚对着干
mostly because Octavia told him it was a bad idea.
我们能相信墨菲吗
And we believe murphy?
我相信 是的
I do. Yeah.
在运输船里还有一些野洋葱和坚果
We have some wild onions and nuts in the dropship.
但也只够我们撑上个一周或两周
It's only enough to last us maybe one or two weeks.
这儿还剩什么
What's left here?
什么都不剩了
Nothing.
全被烧没了
It all burned.
那我们得去打猎了
Then we have to hunt.
所有空闲的人手全部都要去
Anyone we can spare goes out.
在外面有支地球人♥大♥军的情况下吗
The whole grounder army out there?
听着 我们饿着肚子可没法保护自己
Look. We can't defend ourselves if we're starving.
每个小组配备一些带枪的人
Each group takes someone with a gun,
枪的作用是杀地球人 而不是打猎
and they're for killing grounders, not food.
弹♥药♥浪费不起
We don't have the ammo.
打猎用长矛
Use the spears for hunting.
有什么猎什么 天黑前回来
Get what you can. Be back by nightfall.
天黑后都不准待在外面
No one stays out after dark.
克拉克
Clarke...
你没有组队吗
You alone?
要和我一起去吗
You maybe want to go together?
当然 等我去拿点装备
Sure. I'll get some gear.
你准备好了吗
You ready to go?
我不会和你一组的
I don't think so.
拜托 我很擅长追捕
Come on. I'm a good tracker.
你不太会用矛 但你很机灵
You're lousy with a spear, but you're sneaky.
我们组合正好
We make a good team.
搭档 再拖下去太阳都要下山了
Hey, partner, we're wasting daylight.
芬 你要和我们一起去吗
Oh, Finn, you're joining the band?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表