剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
贾斯珀 你和奥克塔维亚没可能的
Jasper, Octavia is not gonna happen.
她喜欢地球人活着
She likes her grounders alive.
少多管闲事 蒙蒂
Go float yourself, Monty.
我只是实话实说而已
I'm just telling you the truth.
不 你只是在自以为是
No. You're telling me your truth.
我现在跟你不一样了
I'm not like you anymore.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是你嫉妒我
It means you're jealous,
大家都觉得我很酷 这一点让你很不爽
and people think I'm cool, and that upsets you.
我也觉得你很酷啊
But I think you're cool,
但你酷不酷不需要杀人来证明
only no one had to die for me to see it.
你知道吗
You know what?
这是我的帐篷 明白吗
This is my tent, ok?
贝拉米把它给了我
Bellamy gave it to me,
假如你对此有什么异议的话
and if you have a problem with that,
也许你该另找个地方睡觉
maybe you should find somewhere else to sleep.
也许我真该这么做
Maybe I should.
-那就做啊 -我会的
- Then do it. - I will.
好
Good.
抱歉 我不知道有人在里面
Sorry. I didn't know anyone was in here.
你还好吧
You ok?
还好
Yeah.
方舟那边还是毫无音讯
Still nothing from the Ark.
他们好像切断了通讯
It's like they shut it down from their side.
有可能是太阳耀斑阻断了信♥号♥♥
It could be solar flares blocking the signal.
但你不这么认为
But you don't think so.
我有种不祥的预感
I got a bad feeling.
最近常常有不详感觉
There's a lot of that going around.
克拉克 等等
Clarke, wait.
我对你母亲的事深感遗憾
I'm sorry about your mom.
天呐 克拉克 你的眼睛
Oh, my god, Clarke, your eyes.
克拉克
Clarke!
克拉克在哪里
Where's clarke?
-克拉克... -康纳
- Clarke... - Connor?
我流血不止
It won't stop.
克拉克...
Clarke...
怎么回事
What's happening?
你没事吧
You ok?
雷文 离我们远一点
Raven, get away from us.
什么
What?
他们是把墨菲带进来的人
They're the ones who brought Murphy in.
墨菲
Murphy, hey,
看着我
look at me.
我需要你清清楚楚地告诉我
I need you to tell me exactly
你到底是怎么从地球人那里逃出来的
how you escaped from the grounders.
-到底发生了什么 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
我一觉醒来 他们忘了给我的笼子上锁
I woke up, and they forgot to lock my cage.
没有人守着 所以我就逃了
There was no one there, so I took off.
他们是故意放你走的
They let you go.
贝拉米 别过来
Bellamy, stay back.
他对你做了什么事吗
Did he do something to you?
这他妈是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
是生化战
Biological warfare.
你一直担心地球人会因为桥上的事报复我们
You were waiting for the grounders to retaliate for the bridge?
这就报复 墨菲就是武器
This is it. Murphy is the weapon.
这就是你的报复吗
Is this your revenge,
帮地球人杀了我们
helping the grounders kill us?
我不知道这回事 我发誓
I didn't know about this, ok, I swear.
别撒谎了
Stop lying.
他们什么时候来
When are they coming?
墨菲 好好想想 行吗
Murphy, think, all right?
你能告诉我们什么有用的信息吗
What can you tell us that's useful?
你有听见什么吗
Did you hear anything?
他们很邪恶
They are vicious,
很残忍♥
cruel.
你想见识一下什么叫邪恶吗
You want to see vicious?
别这样
Don't.
无论这是什么病毒
Whatever this thing is,
都是通过接触传播的
it spreads through contact.
克拉克
Clarke?
芬 你不该来这里
Finn, you shouldn't be in here.
任何人都不该来
No one should.
我听说你病了
I heard you were sick.
克拉克 这是怎么了
Clarke, what is this?
我不知道
I don't know,
像是某种出血热
Some kind of hemorrhagic fever.
我们得尽快控制传染 以免...
We just need to contain it before...
别碰我 你可能会被传染
Hey, don't touch me. You could get sick.
快去洗手
Wash your hands now.
他到底怎么了
What the hell is happening to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
他是不是
Is he...
他死了
He's dead.
给 酒精 伸出手来
Here. Alcohol. Hold out your hand.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
隔离
Quarantine.
召集所有和墨菲接触过的人
Round up everyone who had contact with Murphy.
把他们带到这来
Bring them here.
还有他们接触过的所有人吗
And everyone they had contact with?
我们总得有个开始
Well, we have to start somewhere.
康纳 你找到他的时候还有谁在场
Connor, who as with you when you found him?
谁背他回来的 好好想想
Who carried him in? Think.
最先到场的是奥克塔维亚
The first one there was Octavia.
天...
Jee...
天啊 你吓到我了
Jeez, you scared me.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
挺好的 出去吧
Fine. Get out.
昨天你碰墨菲了吗
You touch Murphy yesterday?
-什么 -昨天你碰墨菲了吗
- What? - Did you touch murphy yesterday?
我不知道 可能吧 怎么了
I don't know. I guess so. Why?
地球人把他送到这里来让我们感染病毒
The grounders sent him here with a virus to infect us.
德里克刚被害死了
Derek just died from it,
可以在你男朋友书上再记一笔了
another mark for your boyfriend's book.
起来 克拉克要检查一下你
Get up. Clarke needs to examine you.
好了 都检查过了
Ok. We're done.
没有明显的红肿或是流血
No visible signs of swelling or bleeding.
你是说她没被感染吗
So you're saying she doesn't have it?
我是说她没有症状
I'm saying she doesn't have symptoms,
但情况可能会变化
but that could change.
我们得把她留在这里以防万一
We need to keep her here just in case.
不行 你看看这里
No way. Look at this place.
她呆在这才会生病
She'll get sick just being here.
你到底想不想阻止蔓延
Do you want to stop the spread, or not?
我会把她安排到三层
Look. I'll keep her on the third level
和那些还没有症状的人在一起
with the people who aren't symptomatic yet.
把这想成是防止她
Think of it as a way to stop her
再溜出去的方法之一
from sneaking out again.
去你的 克拉克
Screw you, Clarke.
如果她情况有变 我会通知你的
I'll let you know if her condition changes.
奥克塔维亚 等下
Octavia, wait.
我需要你再溜出去一次
I need you to sneak out again.
林肯
Lincoln?
林肯
Lincoln.
你知道
You knew.
我试过把你带离那里
I tried to get you out of there.
你没看到花吗
You not see the flower?
我看到了
I saw it...
在我看到那个你们送来感染我们的人之前
right before I found the kid your people sent to infect us.
这病毒害死了很多人 林肯
People are dying, Lincoln.
克拉克让我来要解药
Clarke sent me here for the cure.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表