剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
上层甲板清楚了吗 好 完成清扫
Upper levels clear? Ok. Complete the sweep
看好舱口
and secure the hatches.
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
进入飞行状态
Assume flight positions.
你在这里做什么
Hey! What are you doing?
艾比
Abby?
戴安娜 不要这么做
Diana, don't do this.
已经来不及了
It's already done.
把她丢出去
Get her out of here.
等等 在地球上我们需要医生
Wait. We could use a doctor on the ground.
和我们一起走
Come with us.
你不欠亚哈什么
You owe Jaha no loyalty.
他杀了你丈夫还背叛了你
He's killed your husband and betrayed you.
你和我们一样
You're just like us.
想想你女儿 艾比
Think of your daughter, Abby.
你今天就可以再见到克拉克
You can see Clarke again today.
我和你不一样
I'm nothing like you.
艾比
Abby!
我把撬棍塞进去了
I got my pry bar in!
快帮我一起撬
Somebody get me a jack!
林肯说 会有更多你们这样的战士来地球
Lincoln said there are more of you coming down, warriors.
守卫 是的 但还有农夫
The guard, yes, but also farmers,
医生 工程师
doctors, engineers.
我们可以相互帮助
We can help each other
但如果我们处在敌对状态就不行
But not if we're at war.
你能保证 再来地球的人
Can you promise that these new arrivals
不会攻击我们 他们会尊重
won't attack us, that they'll respect
你我达成的约定吗
the terms you and I agree on?
我保证我会尽我所能
I promise I will do everything I can
去说服他们尊重我们定下的条约
to convince them to honor the terms that we set.
我为什么要同意你们的人
Why would I agree to an alliance
一来这里就会解除的联盟
that your people can break the moment they get here?
地球公主看起来很生气
Grounder princess looks pissed.
我们的小公主最擅长把人激怒了
Our princess has that effect.
如果你先动手
If you fire the first shot,
那些从太空来的人都不用再和你谈判了
those people coming down won't bother negotiating.
我们的技术 能干掉你们所有人
Our technology... they will wipe you out.
他们不是第一个想要这么干的了
They wouldn't be first to try.
不 不妙啊
Oh, no. No. This is bad.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
树上有地球人
There's grounders in the trees.
什么
What?
哪里
Where?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
他们要射箭了 克拉克 快跑
They're gonna shoot! Clarke, run!
快跑
Run!
克拉克 趴下
Clarke, get down!
芬 回来
Finn, get back!
走 走啊
Go, go!
我的天 林肯 你中箭了
Oh, my god! Lincoln! You've been hit.
只不过是擦伤
It's just a scratch.
好了 快跑 一直跑到围墙之后
Ok. Run. Don't stop till you get behind your walls.
走啊 带上她
Go! Take her!
林肯 不
Lincoln, no!
快走
Go!
我拿来了千斤顶
I got the jack!
艾比在哪 让她回来
Where's Abby? Send her through!
如果你关上门我就让她来
I will if you let the doors close.
不 他们还没有退耦
No, no, no. They haven't decoupled!
什么意思
What does that mean?
就是运输船还连接在
It means the dropship's still tied
我们的主系统里
into all of our major systems--
电力 水 空气
Power, water, air.
如果它发射了 方舟就会受创
If it launches, the ark will be crippled,
所有留在方舟的人都会死
and everyone left on board will die.
能从我们这边动手吗
Can we do it from our side?
可以 但是要花几小时
Yes, but it takes hours,
他们并不想等着
and they're not waiting!
戴安娜 拜托
Diana, please!
你不想这样被大家所记住
You don't want to be remembered like this.
不会
I won't be
因为这是你自找的 亚哈
because you brought this on yourself, Jaha.
你保证过会给大家真♥相♥
You promised the people truth,
而你却一直在骗他们
and all you gave them were lies!
是你开枪杀我
You had me shot!
你在公共会议时引发了炸♥弹♥
You detonated a bomb in a public meeting,
杀死了6个无辜的人
killing 6 innocent people,
现在你又想杀死空间站所有的人
and now you want to kill everyone on this space station
就为了满足你的自己
to satisfy your ego?
他还在撒谎
He is still lying to your face.
根本没有足够的运输船
There aren't enough dropships to get everyone
让大家都回到地球
down to the ground.
她说什么
What is she talking about?
相信我 我们会想到办法的
Trust me, we will figure this out.
我们会活下来 一直都会
We will survive, we always do!
快点
Go! Come on!
你们不能相信他
You can't trust him.
一千多人 大部分像你们这样的人
More than 1,000 people, most of them workers like you,
会被留下来送死
are gonna be left behind to die.
你们可以自我拯救
You can still save yourself.
你们俩我都不信
I don't trust either of you.
我们损失了主电源
We've lost the main power generator.
但我要去地球
But I'm going to the ground!
不
No!
发射
Launch!
长官 我们现在就得离开
Sirs, we have to go right now!
大家都出去
Everybody out!
快去密闭舱门后面
Get back behind the containment doors.
快走
Go, go, go!
拜托 长官
Please, sir.
你有什么要说的吗
You got something to say?
是的 我说了不许带枪
Yeah. I told you no guns!
我告诉过你 我们不能相信地球人
I told you we couldn't trust the grounders.
我没说错
I was right.
你为什么不告诉我你本来的意图
Why didn't you tell me what you were up to?
我试着说了 但你忙于制♥造♥子弹
I tried, but you were too busy making bullets for your gun.
你该感到幸运她带了子弹去
You're lucky she brought that!
他们是来杀死你们的 芬
They came there to kill you, Finn.
你根本不知道 是贾斯珀先开枪的
You don't know that. Jasper fired the first shot!
你毁了一切
You ruined everything.
我救了你
I saved you!
不用谢
You're welcome.
如果我们之前没有开战
Well, if we weren't at war already,
现在肯定是了
we sure as hell are now.
你不必相信地球人
You didn't have to trust the grounders.
你只要相信我
You just had to trust me.
正如我所说 最棒的团结日
Like I said, best unity day ever.
返程飞船
The exodus ship?
你妈妈提前来了
Your mom's early.
等下
Wait.
太快了
Too fast.
没有降落伞吗
No parachute?
不对劲
Something's wrong.
地球百子
第一季 第九集
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表